Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon (836 Views)

Where Is The New STD Pastor Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? / It's 2017, the economic improvements Pst. Adeboye prophesied didn't happen. / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by asala1: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
In his prophecies for 2016, Pastor Adeboye prophesied that a new STD (sexually transmitted disease) will surface in 2016.

I challenged him to name the new STD and the reader is welcome to read my full response. If Adeboye was referring to the Zika virus then it is evidently clear that he relies on news media to formulate his prophecies, in which case why call him a prophet? This is because medical researchers had announced towards the end of 2015 (well before Adeboye's prophecy in January 2016) that the Zika virus can be transmitted through sex. And to be clear, the Zika virus was identified in Uganda in 1947. It is not new.

I know there is still one day left till the end of 2016 but where is the new STD that Pastorpreneur Adeboye said God told him will be discovered in 2016?

Adeboye had also prophesied concerning Nigeria that "things will definitely get better before the year ends." I cannot speak for all persons living in Nigeria but I am not sure Nigerians have had it worse than this year - the prices of food and commodities have increased two to three folds whilst salaries have remained static. The only people who can afford to keep smiling in these austere times are those who make a living out of lying and selling false hope to the downtrodden. If hell were real it should be populated with such people.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to continue to be lied to, preyed upon and exploited by self-styled prophets of God in 2017? How much longer before they realise that the God they think speaks to their pastors only exists in their imaginations? Why is belief a virtue and common sense is not?

Ijabla is a medical doctor and a humanist. He writes from the U.K.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/30/where-new-std-pastor-adeboye-prophesied-will-appear-2016-ijabla-raymond

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Watch as adeboye's zombies will come n bash this guy.
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by Boss13: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dr Ijabla has been critical of god of men in this country. His article are thought provoking
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by fhelihx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
OP continue finding the STD...

undecided
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by ovaRAYted(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oga leave am...people Wer don catch the STD don catch am, don't expect them to come tell you they have grin
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by Horlufemi(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
the STD had been prayed away

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by frubben(m): 1:36am On Dec 31, 2016
SMH law of diminishing return affecting baba.

Focus on the ministry and leave politics they will not hear.
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by Sinkills: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2016
asala1:
In his prophecies for 2016, Pastor Adeboye prophesied that a new STD (sexually transmitted disease) will surface in 2016.

I challenged him to name the new STD and the reader is welcome to read my full response. If Adeboye was referring to the Zika virus then it is evidently clear that he relies on news media to formulate his prophecies, in which case why call him a prophet? This is because medical researchers had announced towards the end of 2015 (well before Adeboye's prophecy in January 2016) that the Zika virus can be transmitted through sex. And to be clear, the Zika virus was identified in Uganda in 1947. It is not new.

I know there is still one day left till the end of 2016 but where is the new STD that Pastorpreneur Adeboye said God told him will be discovered in 2016?

Adeboye had also prophesied concerning Nigeria that "things will definitely get better before the year ends." I cannot speak for all persons living in Nigeria but I am not sure Nigerians have had it worse than this year - the prices of food and commodities have increased two to three folds whilst salaries have remained static. The only people who can afford to keep smiling in these austere times are those who make a living out of lying and selling false hope to the downtrodden. If hell were real it should be populated with such people.

Will Nigerians allow themselves to continue to be lied to, preyed upon and exploited by self-styled prophets of God in 2017? How much longer before they realise that the God they think speaks to their pastors only exists in their imaginations? Why is belief a virtue and common sense is not?

Ijabla is a medical doctor and a humanist. He writes from the U.K.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/30/where-new-std-pastor-adeboye-prophesied-will-appear-2016-ijabla-raymond
Human beings are fallible including famed pastors and prophets. But you seriously err by concluding that God does not exist just because some 'prophets' got it wrong. They simply did not hear from Him. "Let all men be liars, yet God remains true" (Romans 3:4).

1 Like

Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by akintom(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2016
Sinkills:
Human beings are fallible including famed pastors and prophets. But you seriously err by concluding that God does not exist just because some 'prophets' got it wrong. They simply did not hear from Him. "Let all men be liars, yet God remains true" (Romans 3:4).

How did you know that adeboye got it wrong?

'prophet' - are you saying adeboye is not a prophet of God or he's a false one?

How is it wrong to consign your god to inexistent, when everything that have been ascribed, to have been said by it have NOT proved so.
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by JAYMA(m): 8:32am On Dec 31, 2016
God have mercy on us all.
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by jimmyjenseng(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
OP seemed not to get it. The prophecy has been averted by the prayer of the church
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by Sinkills: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2016
akintom:

How did you know that adeboye got it wrong?

'prophet' - are you saying adeboye is not a prophet of God or he's a false one?

How is it wrong to consign your god to inexistent, when everything that have been ascribed, to have been said by it have NOT proved so.
You are so, so wrong. Everything God said has come to pass and will continue to come to pass including your blasphemy and eventual damnation in hell fire (if you do not repent). He said He will save those who repent and call upon Him from sin and its consquences and He has done so for hundreds of millions including my humble self. He promised to heal and He has healed me of ulcer, pile, heart disease, respiratory infection to mention a few (without medication). He has equally opened the eyes of the blind to see, made the deaf and dumb to hear and speak, made the lame, paralysed and crippled to walk again, made short leg to grow out, made the barren to bear children, made the mad to become sane etc. Your denial of God's existence does not stop anyone who wants to believe in Him and be saved as well as benefit from His omnipotence from doing doing so (2nd Timothy 2:12, 13). You only hinder and hurt yourself and your likes!
Re: Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon by akintom(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2016
Sinkills:
You are so, so wrong. Everything God said has come to pass and will continue to come to pass. He promised to heal and He has made short leg to grow out,!

Can you prove (with any form of evidence) the growing back of the amputated limb, by your god?

There's a NLander that's is interested in this your claim.

(1) (Reply)

World Islamic Conquest / Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 9th April 2017) / All Prophets And Priests Practice Deceit And Are Greedy According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.