Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (216642 Views)

Unilag 2017/2018 Screening Exercise And Past Questions Discussion / Unilag 2017/2018 Msc Finance Hopefuls, Lets Meet. Free Past Questions. / Unilag 2017 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kingjajanama: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
09057045821 please add to the whatsapp group
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Emmypet: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
LeonMacJames:
damn. But what's Unilag cutoff for engineering courses, I've got A in math, then English ,further maths, Physics and chemistry all Bs, unilag is a good choice abi?
I have also recommended this link to our students==> https://campustimesng.com/can-gain-admission-low-jamb-score/
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kongru(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
The First Choice And The Nation's Pride (The Best University In Nigeria And West Africa).
HOW TO PASS UNILAG POST UTME EXAM WITH HIGH SCORE AND GAIN SURE ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS .
The number one thing needed to pass Unilag post UTME is confidence. You need to work on your confidence.
From experience I have noticed that nothing kills students chances more than panicking inside the examination hall. Some will panic and panic until they pressed what they are not suppose to press and before you know it their computer system is off and that’s the end of the exam.
How do you work on your confidence?
First you need to get yourself familiarized with the kinda question they normally ask. The only way to do this is by going through Unilag post UTME past questions and answers over and over again. When you know deep inside of you that you have really prepared for an exam nothing will scare you and you won’t doubt yourself. That’s the mindset needed to pass Unilag post UTME.
Going through the past questions and answers over and over again will help you to get to know the type of questions to expect and it also increases familiarity with the kinda questions usually asked and it can in turn saves you lots of time during the exam.
Yes! You have to Increase the intensity of your preparation by going through the past questions and answers over and over again, this can save you a great deal of time on the day.
This is a strong advice based on experience; Get the Original Unilag Post UTME Past Questions And answers(Hard and Soft Copy) now! Send your Name, Course of study And Phone Number to 08137001170 (Whatsapp), We will contact you via your phone number,
We have two forms of Unilag post UTME Past Questions pack Direct From UNILAG CBT CENTER(Faculty of Social Science) WITH CBT PRACTICE DISC.(2005-2017) #1500
1. The Hard copy; You will have to meet us in person to pick this up in University of Lagos. Akoka
2. The Soft copy (I personally Recommend this) Highly comprehensive and will be sent to your email(it’s in PDF format which makes it easily accessible on phones and mobile devices. you can also print them out to form hard copy as well). You don’t even need to show up in UNILAG to get this one. Very suitable especially for those Living Outside Lagos or far away from UNILAG. .
With well solve Mathematics(Solutions) and Formula, very Important you need this because calculator will not be allow take note, the Formulas will help and guide you on how to solve the Maths very well without calculator(Shortcut) easy way, Remember! NO CALCULATOR...
Note: We will also send special area of concentration/likely questions & answers for 2018/2019 Unilag post Utme to all those who ordered, Also guide you step by step on how to pass the POST UTME Exam with high score and secure your Admission successfully.

Don’t just sit or play around waiting. I will advise you to order for it now and start your preparation immediately in order to position yourself ahead of others.

The time you would have spend trying to understand the questions on the day can be saved right now depending on how well you get yourself familiarise with the past questions now. Getting yourself familiar with the question will help you to make quick decision on that day (fast and save time).
Go through the Unilag post UTME past questions and answers over and over again. Follow my advice, those who did previous years back can testify about this on how they pass successfully with this Helpful Tips...
More tips to give in my subsequent posts to aide your journey of becoming a UNILAG STUDENTS...Admission race begin...
You will succeed!
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by gregory789(m): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2018
08169252380 pls add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by rasaquadri: 6:28am On Apr 03, 2018
pls add 07062502655
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by labodinho: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by youngguru23(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2018
UNILAG 1st Semester Exam Commencement Date for 2017/2018 Session

https://www.myschoolsinfo.com.ng/2018/04/unilag-exam-date.html
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by youngguru23(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2018
UNILAG Dockets Printing Notice for 1st Semester Exam 2017/2018 Session

https://www.myschoolsinfo.com.ng/2018/04/unilag-exam-dockets.html
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
I ran a jupeb pogramme in lasu with 14pts.but I want to use d result to apply into unilag in the department of RADIOGRAPHY pls hw feasible is it or should I stick wit lasu
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by davbravo(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2018
rotimi9:
I ran a jupeb pogramme in lasu with 14pts.but I want to use d result to apply into unilag in the department of RADIOGRAPHY pls hw feasible is it or should I stick wit lasu
it's feasible provided you meet the cutoff point . the result can be used in any of the affiliated schools..
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please I need help with the Unilag Postgraduate discussion thread.
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by newspapers: 10:34am On May 05, 2018
As of now, the forms are not out.

However, don't deal with non-school authorities to avoid wasting your resources.

https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com.ng/unilag-post-utme/
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by martfrank(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2018
Fun And Interesting Things To Know And Do In UNILAG

The University of Lagos, popularly known as Unilag, is a federal government research institution in Lagos state, and was established in 1962 by the Nigerian government.

Asides from being one of the most popular University in the country, and having produced dignitaries who have made the country proud due to its level of educational excellence, the University has its highlights, and much more, that makes it great and beautiful to explore.

This post will identify the interesting things that make Unilag a delight to experience, and hopefully, you can experience it too.

INTERESTING FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT UNILAG

Scholarships

Did you know that the University offers various scholarships to at least 500 students yearly with outstanding abilities? Yes, these scholarships are available to both undergraduate and postgraduates.
To get a postgraduate scholarship, one must be a graduate of the University of Lagos and must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or the equivalent.

Counselling Services
Unilag provides counselling units for students on various subject matters which include information about preparing your own curriculum vitae, seeking for job opportunities, helping students get immediate interviews and jobs after graduation, social and personal life, career and health.

Student Union Unit
This is a student activities’ unit which provides for students to be able to plan and resolve ideas and issues with student representatives, elections are organised for different activities and unions daily. Also, this unit also takes on the responsibility of assembling graduate students for National Youth Service Programme (NYSC).

The Work and Study Programme
The work and study programme (WSP) is a scheme created by the University, which allows the students work whilst also getting an education, and to enable students who lack the opportunity to get an education before working. This way, two birds are killed with one stone; the financial burden of handling academic expenses are reduced, and students can also get an early start in enhancing their business because of the large customer base at the university.

INTERESTING PLACES TO VISIT IN UNILAG

Unilag FM
This is the University’s first radio station 103.1 FM, as well as the first campus radio station in Nigeria. It is located at the mass communication department behind Afe Babalola hall. The station carries feeds of the school’s activities every morning, done by amazing student presenters.
Recently, falzthebahdguy, a popular Nigerian afrobeat artist, visited the station for an interview to mark its 15th anniversary. Unilag Fm is definitely a place to visit on campus to see how broadcasting is done or at least give it a listen because information passed are very helpful.

The Coffee Shop
Just like every other regular coffee shop, Unilag has one of its own where students can grab a cup of coffee, sit and chit chat with friends, have a quiet time by yourself, and it’s also perfect for formal meetings.

Lagoon Front
Oh, just thinking about the lagoon makes you want to get a dose of that fresh air and enjoy the waves that give you a moments’ peace of mind! Well, nothing’s stopping you now that you know the lagoon front is on Unilag’s campus. It is located behind the library which stretches down to the back of faculty of business admin to the left, and at the back of the faculty of sciences to the right.
The lagoon front is a good view to oversee the 3rd mainland bridge, and a nice spot to chill with your significant other.

The Adetokunbo Sofoluwe Park
The park was built in honour of the late vice chancellor, Adetokunbo Sofoluwe, who died while in office. It is located directly opposite the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs. The park is a cool hangout spot which can be used to study, chit-chat or just chill. However, what makes this park unique is that it has a charging spot directly under the Adetokunbo Sofoluwe statue, where students usually come to hang and charge their phones as well. Talk about having the best of both worlds.

The Senate Love Garden
If you need a nice romantic spot for a date with that special one, but need to keep it casual, then the Senate love garden is perfect. It is a serene environment especially in the evening, and is quite popular with Unilag students, as the name serves its purpose. Students also meet here to talk over assignments, and chill. Interestingly, the Senate love garden was seen used in various scenes of the popular Nigerian tv series[b] ‘Shuga’[/b].

2001 Café
The 2001 cafeteria is the biggest and most popular food joint in Unilag. It is located right at the heart of the university, called “new hall” which is directly opposite access bank. It is popularly known for the wide variety of African dishes cooked and served at the café, which is attested to by Unilag students.

So, when your tummy starts to rumble, you know where to find happiness.

If you know any other cool hangout spots in Unilag, you can share with us down below in the comment section.

Credit: https://www.kwaba.ng/blog/interesting-things-to-know-about-unilag/
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Admiralos(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Time waits for none...

Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by hoyinmide(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
09096435647 plss add me to d whatsaap group..aspirant
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 5:25am On Jul 06, 2018
This is to inform you that University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Screening form and exam date for 2018/2019 are about to be released. I hope you are getting ready to be admitted. Well it is my prayer that everyone reading this post must gain admission into University of Lagos (UNILAG) this year.

In this post https://educationaladvisor.com.ng/unilag-post-utme-screening-date/, we aim to keep you updated with every information you need to know about the 2018/2019 post UTME screening form and exam date
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mickolad(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
pls add me to watsapp group. 08163505774
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ubac: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
seanwilliam:
Btw, is zaragirl now a student of unilag? I think shae studies in lasu
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by jaymejate: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
ubac:
Btw, is zaragirl now a student of unilag? I think shae studies in lasu

Yeah she's a 200L student now
IRPM

Fine girl.
We entered together in 2016 tho
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by stalone001: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
africandictator:
nope its not too competitive, but the cut off is usually a little higher than philosophy, this is because of limited admission slots.
Pls how do the calculate waec for history, i mean the two optional subjects:literature,crk and civic
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by akintosin780: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
add me to whatsapp group 08029552336
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Midobanks: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Kindly add me to the whatsapp group 07035556226
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adeniyi3971(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
finest0007:

Thanks a lot bro. I'm a bit confused though. Got my application for biomed accepted even though I didn't take biology in utme

Hello bro. please can you send me your phone number, I need some info from you. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (Reply)

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.