Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep (61874 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by dre11(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
A 37-year-old man, Victor Ojiaku, who allegedly stabbed his wife, a student, with a broken bottle in her private part, has been granted bail in the sum of N250,000 by the Ejigbo Magistrates’ Court.

Ojiaku, who sells automobile parts and resides at 22, Arike John Close, White Sand, Isheri-Osun in Lagos State, reportedly stabbed his wife whom he suspected of having a sexual relationship with his sales representative.

Magistrate Akeem Fashola, who gave the ruling, also ordered the accused to produce two sureties in like sum.

He said the sureties should be working in reputable organisations and also possess three-year tax clearance as well as the Lagos State resident identity card.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the case has been taken up by the Lagos State Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team.

The Coordinator of DSVRT, Mrs. Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi, narrated how the victim was kept indoors and punished severely by her husband.

“The victim, Mrs. Faith Ojiaku, 27, a student, was held hostage by her husband for two days, depriving her of calling any family member for help or receiving medical attention.

“She was subsequently rushed to the hospital for treatment after which she collapsed. She then pleaded with the doctor to make use of his phone to call her sister.

“It was her sister that informed DSVRT which advised her to report the case at the Police station on behalf of her wounded sister.

“He also injured the sales representative with a broken bottle and some dangerous weapons.

“We had an official meeting with the DPO who told us that the suspect was arrested on December 27 and he has promised to ensure that justice would be done in the case,” Vivour-Adeniyi told NAN.

The suspected assailant, a father of three, is facing a six-count charge bordering on grievous bodily harm, threat to life and assault.

No date has been fixed for the trial of the case. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/30/jealous-husband-stabs-wife-sleeping-sales-rep/

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Khd95(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fertile land,make i invest
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 31, 2016
piccktuuurrrrrr plsssssssss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by ceejay80s(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't know what to say,but some women and unfaithfulness sef, e too much for naija, same type of news everyday, but the guy sef went too far and I can understand his frustration.
Which husband go happy to hear dis kind of news say the person wey u dey pay salary dey sleep with ur wife

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Jollyana(f): 4:19am On Dec 31, 2016
undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by dotman4real007(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2016
that man no sabi torture at all, instead of him to use 9ja police to torture them, just arrest the boy and his wife, lie that they stole his 1.2million naira and that they planned to kill him, pay them like 20k for their torture and he would be given an executive seat in the torturing room. now he is the one being tortured because he went about it the wrong way. I hate cheats with a passion!!!

38 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by veekid(m): 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2016

e don pain the man like die

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
asin ehh...
E pain am to stupor...
See wetin de woman don do herself now!..

Dem say na broken bottle, y dem con dey show us knife?!
Be like say de news get K_leg oo
veekid:

e don pain the man like die
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by chimdi101: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is outrageous, most women are unfaithful, bad news don even tire me.
The husband made the case much worse, but as he decided to revenge, why didn't he just make the woman suffer without body infliction or just report her to the police!
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by StupidYorubaFool: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pishure of the stabbed private part or adonbilivit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Owk buh

6 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Janetessy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by kushma(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nawa for women oooo. Shaa sorry for wat the happened to her but now her Toto will stay one place. This one end of the year gift

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by adebayo201: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
The rate at which women are entering news these days make me grow goose bumps. I hope next year wont be like this
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by paschal47(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Show us the stabbed something

OP na wa for you ooo na new year we dey enter, you still come dey stingy with pics of the stabbed something

Meanwhile the sales representative would be like:

9 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by StupidYorubaFool: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
chimdi101:
chimdi101:
Janetessy:
grin
Souljeezy:
mackmanuel:
Souljeezy:
Nairaland Association of Space Bookers I dey hail oh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by idrisalomagold(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
Only God knows how it will pain the man to have done that.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by martineverest(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
what kind of husband is dat?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by brownhawk: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
dotman4real007:
that man no sabi torture at all, instead of him to use 9ja police to torture them, just arrest the boy and his wife, lie that they stole his 1.2million naira and that they planned to kill him, pay them like 20k for their torture and he would be given an executive seat in the torturing room. now he is the one being tortured because he went about it the wrong way. I hate cheats with a passion!!!
great when I have relationship problems I will consult you. pls don't leave nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by damton(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmm.

Should we say hell has no fury like a dissapointed Man?

1 Like

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by iyallancy84: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
fake news
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by paschal47(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Awww so painful

Meanwhile;
I totally give up on Nigeria, yesterday a white goat was stolen in my neighbourhood and before today it was dyed to black grin grin

Buhari which way, abeg pity us for 2017

4 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Ofineme(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good for her[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by CplusJason: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
The man went too far.

He should have stabbed the breast and use a coke bottle to crest "sai baba" on the sales representative dick.

Useless cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by obataokenwa(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
very bad. sleeping with nwa boy
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by MizTyna(f): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
ceejay80s:
I don't know what to say,but some women and unfaithfulness sef, e too much for naija, same type of news everyday, but the guy sef went too far and I can understand his frustration.
Which husband go happy to hear dis kind of news say the person wey u dey pay salary dey sleep with ur wife

Would you say the same thing if the guy cheated? He could've left instead of stabbing her. Everybody just started with her cheating. Domestic violence has turned normal levels.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by Category1: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Some people no get sense and dey will never have sense.
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by gen2briz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
All iz well
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by bankyblue(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
wow.....what can i say.
nothing
Re: Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep by niggi4life(m): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chaiiiii , Stab of Life !!! For Puzza!! grin grin
Too much of horror film in the making.

While will a man be jealous to the extent of damaging his own reputation and endangering himself.

When you found out your wife(not GF) was cheating on you, first thing you should have thought of is that you married a wrong woman.

Secondly, leave her alone, find beta shayo joint, go drink cold beer! Very chilled one oooo... While you drink, invite or send a bottle or two to 1 sensible guy around u, i am sure he will either come over or return the gesture, Honestly by the time u guys talk and chat as newbies, u will get home feeling a lil bit better.

Of course alcohol doesn't solve the issue at hand, but sometimes it prevents the pending yawa for d guy.

NB:. Please do not drink at home while d woman is around, merely seeing her while u get drunk may result in disaster

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.