Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? (2991 Views)

Corpers Wanted: Business Development Executive For Ellipsoid Communications in Lagos / Insight Communications In Lagos.read This / Insight Communications In Lagos.read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by bolodre(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2007
This company sent me a text inviting me for a selection test @17-19 odudwa str GRA ikeja for sun 14th jan.I"d like to know their test format urgently.thanks.
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by faloye(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2007
I also got an invitation to take their test this weekend. I learnt from those that took it last year december that its a computer based test. Anyway, all the best. kiss
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by izuu: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2007
what are they testing on? ie what is their test format?
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by banis: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2007
i also got a text to attend a test on the 8 of december.pls i will like to know more about the company if anyone has any helpful information
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by Greycells(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2007
30 questions; first 17 will be english and the rest mathematics , be prepred for probability and statistical sums.
all this in 25mins so gear up.

heard dt d computer shuts u out, once your time is off.

Some peeps dt dunnit last year said so.

Browse Nairaland for details, people travelled this same road last year.

All d best
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by Ena345(f): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2008
U guyz, its not that maths nd english stuff u were in4md about o. For some, maths came first. for others, it came second. In my own test there were quite a number of questions drawn from rates; km/h, probability, stat but more of rates. There were qs on logic, world affairs, nigerian affairs and synonyms.

gud luck evri1. 25 qs in 30mins. I hear the pass mark to the nxt stage is 15 so work hard and fast and accurately.
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by Irias(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
got invited and went for the selection test in december.the questions are generally abt prob,statitics,synonyms,fashion,logical reasoning and the likes.just be very prepared.has anybody heard from them after the test?pls inform the house if there is any clue.
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by babakura(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
Hello,

Got a text from insight comm today at about 6pm that I should come for a formal interview at their office on the 19th of jan (sat), 9.00 am prompt ,

Hope there is someone that got the same text as me ,

TTYL
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by sarmacky: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2008
i also got the text that i made it in the selection test and that i should come for the formal interview on the 19th of January. Please does anyone have additional info?
Re: Anybody With Info On Insight Communications In Lagos? by afolabom: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
Does anybody have an idea of training/job opportunity for a graphic designer?

please i am an infant graphic designer who is in need of a place for exposure, not even minding any financial conditions

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Architects In Abuja, Nigeria / Info About Wagpco. / Envivo Communications Intership Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.