Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos (60569 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2016
joebeckz:

oh Siamia right? I recall now. thanks to u all the same.

Yeah..I was a strong force right from the beginning and I actually made her bring down the age from 40plus to 30plus.

Congratulations once more...I hope I get my own significant other soonest...

There are many wonderful single ladies in their 30s late 20s on naira land but they are just too timid.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Ok. I'm done ignoring pm cause 2017 is here grin

Lezzlie I'm ready when you are kiss

Congratulations op and future Mrs op!

#slide in my DM wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
Congratulations grin grin cheesy grin
More to come,love can come from anywhere,anytime and anyplace.....

HML
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2016
sweettease:

A whole lot and I can't miss all, I have already hit 1 seff cool and I was thinking till next year... So I have a good feeling about the new year smiley
now I'm curious. What's that one you hit?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na dem dey make soke ladies dey feel like Beyonce..

Walahi, some dudes sha.. grin
hehehehe dem inflate girls' egos unnecessarily. Too bad
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Ok. I'm done ignoring pm cause 2017 is here grin

Lezzlie I'm ready when you are kiss

Congratulations op and future Mrs op!

#slide in my DM wink

I no talk am...these wonderful babes can form brick walls no be small.

Please mellow down next year so that eligible guys can come forward.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Yeah..I was a strong force right from the beginning and I actually made her bring down the age from 40plus to 30plus.

There are many wonderful single ladies in their 30s late 20s on naira land but they are just too timid.
Well, you could open a similar thread, who knows? I see you walking down d isle next year...

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=vizkiz post=52412178]To those girls who don't wanna date me because they were promised marriage in 2016, Aunty we have just 17hrs left tongue [/quoteMiracle will happen tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2016
Draei:
Hmm, nice one, buh still doesn't change my
negative thoughts 'bout marriage tho.
it will change,when your mum keep telling you to give her,her grand children grin grin tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by joebeckz(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

very true, most ladies don't even give a chance for a friendship. my case was different anyway. I didn't participate in that thread again after my eyes caught the lady of my dreams. Lol
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by FALCONEYrebirth: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2016
tok2008 Bros create another 30 and above soonest make I see if na my turn. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

I no talk am...these wonderful babes can form brick walls no be small.

Please mellow down next year so that eligible guys can come forward.

Advice taken

#my case is different grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Nma27:
Well, you could open a similar thread, who knows? I see you walking down d isle next year...

The funniest thing was that siamia opened that thread just about the same minute I was about doing same but my title was "30plus single guys and single ladies in late 20s".

Honestly there comes a time in one's life when you are just tired of dating and running from one Bae to another.

I keep telling people that I'm no game for any rdgberegbe courtship...if I see a lady today who is pleasing to my eyes and responsible. .na marriage straight...No time for flimsy dating that is no guaranty for marital success...it's all about tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Nice! While Safedavid is busy blackmailing and shaming the females who let him into their private world in his diary, the real men are making the most of it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2016
joebeckz:

very true, most ladies don't even give a chance for a friendship. my case was different anyway. I didn't participate in that thread again after my eyes caught the lady of my dreams. Lol

Sharp guy..
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Draei: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Divay22:
it will change,when your mum keep telling you to give her,her grand children grin grin tongue
my siblings will do that for her.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by SafeDavid(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Nice! While Safedavid is busy blackmailing and shaming the females who let him into their private world in his diary, the real men are making the most of it.

Bleep off my mentions dude..
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

The funniest thing was that siamia opened that thread just about the same minute I was about doing same but my title was "30plus single guys and single ladies in late 20s".

Honestly there comes a time in one's life when you are just tired of dating and running from one Bae to another.

I keep telling people that I'm no game for any rdgberegbe courtship...if I see a lady today who is pleasing to my eyes and responsible. .na marriage straight...No time for flimsy dating that is no guaranty for marital success...it's all about tolerance.
Courtship/ dating is actually important. Asides love, compatibility is a basic requisite for long-term commitment.

I could seemingly be 'Mr. Nice Guy' while I might be a monster. Continued association templated on the dating/courting platform brings all of the truth to fore. Well, almost all.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Draei:

my siblings will do that for her.
we'll.see about that...but you can't escape yours tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Courtship/ dating is actually important. Asides love, compatibility is a basic requisite for long-term commitment.

I could seemingly be 'Mr. Nice Guy' while I might be a monster. Continued association templated on the dating/courting platform brings all of the truth to fore. Well, almost all.

I agree but then how many marriages still crash despite the so called courtship?

As far as I'm concerned...I'm the captain of the marital ship and a man knows right from when he sets his eyes on a lady if he could marry her.

The best thing is to do due diligence rather than depend on the facade called courtship.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

Bleep off my mentions dude..
Who do we have here? Oh! It 's the infamous butthurt sissy who blackmails women who turn down his validation-seeking advances.
So, how many females have you blackmailed today?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Gbam! Most guys don't know what they want. Its well, all d best.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sirOrubebe: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Is Nairaland even where you guys look for girls?

Why do you guys feel all the girls on Nairaland are single and forming hard to get? Maybe them get bf irl na, make una freestyle them and go for Babe una they see physically when you can easily reason with.
undecided
Nobody is saying NL is a place to look for girls. Truth be told, I know some dudes can be pesky.

The notion I am actually trying to correct here is where you let the actions of a few rub off on others...
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Draei: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2016
Divay22:
we'll.see about that...but you can't escape yours tongue
buh can always be postponed.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sirOrubebe: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

We go flog those Awon Pm guys.. grin cheesy
As in ehn, better sokoto koboko naim we go use... Even if dem run, we go pursue them like... grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sirOrubebe: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2016
sinaj:
lemme cum and like ur post grin
You want to CUM and like the post...?

Oya oh, I am waiting

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sirOrubebe: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=yemsai post=52412663][/quote]

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sirOrubebe: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ojejenle grin grin

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by uprigtd: 10:11am On Dec 31, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=52411926]

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by dee02(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2016
So people still find sane women/men to marry on this forum? undecided
Well nothing to say those two up there are sane anyway! grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by sinaj(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2016
sirOrubebe:
You want to CUM and like the post...?

Oya oh, I am waiting
d meme tho lol
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Omotayor123(f): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2016
joebeckz:
it started like a joke on a thread "30 and above" created by toks2008 or so some time last year. I picked interest in this young lady who kept liking my quotes on fb after adding her, she responded nicely. it kept going on and on ,we met and I requested her mothers permission to take her out on a date and a new page in our life began. 11th Feb ,this beautiful union would be sealed. help us pray n celebrate. thanks Toks2008,
Seun
farano
lalasticlala
and the entire nairaland forum members. I found a wife courtesy of NL
oh my God shocked I remember the thread wella. it was created by samia or so.

be sure to invite us ooogrin

una two too fit.. congratulations op

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.