Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

An Apology Letter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter. (5415 Views)

An Apology Was Given But He Won’t Talk About It-pls Advise! / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter. by SafeDavid(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
slimthugchimee2:

k

Ivyy I don't have your address lol!
Newsflash! My happiness is not dependent on you or anyone.
Re: An Apology Letter. by petux(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:
Safedavid, gradually I'm losing my patience with you. Enough with the ridiculous mentions. Leave me the hell alone. What is wrong with you? After blocking your lines and pleading with you to leave me be. You are still unrelentless.

Why on earth did you pose as a buyer for my mum's book? Calling the number I advertised for the sales of her book on nl. Why would you go to such lengths to get my home address even after being told countless times that I'm not interested in meeting you.

Why would you go to Facebook, download a picture of my boyfriend and I and upload here? What was the rationale?

I told you I wasn't angry nor mad. That I forgave you, but that all I wanted was for you to leave me alone, to leave me in peace. Yet you continue still, taking my silence for utter foolishnes. Safedavid, for your continued pestering and stalking, your happiness on earth will continue to reduce little by little.
calm down ivyy, please do take it easy.
Re: An Apology Letter. by petux(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

Ivyy I don't have your address lol!

Newsflash! My happiness is not dependent on you or anyone.
safedavid, try and act matured. Just leave the girl alone as she wish. Dunno what you are gonna gain from this afterall.

4 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:
Safedavid, gradually I'm losing my patience with you. Enough with the ridiculous mentions. Leave me the hell alone. What is wrong with you? After blocking your lines and pleading with you to leave me be. You are still unrelentless.

Why on earth did you pose as a buyer for my mum's book? Calling the number I advertised for the sales of her book on nl. Why would you go to such lengths to get my home address even after being told countless times that I'm not interested in meeting you.

Why would you go to Facebook, download a picture of my boyfriend and I and upload here? What was the rationale?

I told you I wasn't angry nor mad. That I forgave you, but that all I wanted was for you to leave me alone, to leave me in peace. Yet you continue still, taking my silence for utter foolishnes. Safedavid, for your continued pestering and stalking, your happiness on earth will continue to reduce little by little.

Well..

3 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
petux:
calm down ivyy, please do take it easy.
Your asslicking is making you more Pathetic..
Re: An Apology Letter. by CentaurXXV: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: An Apology Letter. by CentaurXXV: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:

Hey, Lets chat offline.
Re: An Apology Letter. by petux(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
TEVLI:
Your asslicking is making you more Pathetic..
are you alright bro?. If you smoke weed, you need to be careful with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
petux:
are you alright bro?. If you smoke weed, you need to be careful with it.
I fvcking Know that She was referring to the Asslicker General SafeDavid but whats ur biz with their Beef??.... Ogbeni, be areful with your words
Re: An Apology Letter. by petux(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
TEVLI:
I fvcking Know that She was referring to the Asslicker General SafeDavid but whats ur biz with their Beef??.... Ogbeni, be areful with your words
Re: An Apology Letter. by Timelezz: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:

Estalkers everywhere!
Re: An Apology Letter. by Chelseafan1: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:

Hmmmmm, ds is serious.
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
optional1:
To whom it may concern.

I am here to apologize to all those I have wrong or stepped on their toes this year. Please do accept my apologize from the depth of my heart I am sorry. I accept all my mistakes and I take the blame.

May the good Lord give you the heart to accept my apologies. Amen.

To KINGinVALHALA I am sorry please do give me. You said and I quote 'don't blame me but blame the game'

i am truely sorry.

Happy New Year in advance.

God bless
Peace.

Are you scared those you offended on NL will attack you spiritually tonight?
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:

Hmmm.... Give me his details and I will take it from there
Re: An Apology Letter. by SafeDavid(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

You are not the first.
Get my details from her and see where you get yourself to.
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

You are not the first.

Get my details from her and see where you get yourself to.

I am not in the same category with the others

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter. by SafeDavid(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

I am not in the same category with the others
I have a strong principle, i don't entertain calls. I've always been the one to call .

Ask anyone, i'm barely reachable.
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

I have a strong principle, i don't entertain calls. I've always been the one to call .

Ask anyone, i'm barely reachable.

OK, no problem.

Arrivederci cool
Re: An Apology Letter. by royalemperors: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
optional1:
To whom it may concern.

I am here to apologize to all those I have wrong or stepped on their toes this year. Please do accept my apologize from the depth of my heart I am sorry. I accept all my mistakes and I take the blame.

May the good Lord give you the heart to accept my apologies. Amen.

To KINGinVAHALA I am sorry please do give me. You said and I quote 'don't blame me but blame the game'

i am truely sorry.

Happy New Year in advance.

God bless
Peace.

Yeah, and some games are not worth forgiven and I don't know if kinginvahala now forgive nor forget sins, Hmmmm. ITS WELL!

I am humbled though!
Re: An Apology Letter. by royalemperors: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Funny thread
heheheheehe, the thing also funny you?
Re: An Apology Letter. by Erickthewreck: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

Antelope
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
royalemperors:

heheheheehe, the thing also funny you?
Bros, look am na. E funny die
Re: An Apology Letter. by Erickthewreck: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

Weldone. The last time you made a post was August. Come out of your hidding, bro

Will contact you offline.
Antelope..
Re: An Apology Letter. by GaggleNSwallow: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
I send my love to all my friends, well-wishers and lovers. I hope to see them all in the New Year, in good health and prosperity. IJN.

But as for my haters and enemies, I might have to failed to terminate you this year but I promise not to fail in 2017.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: An Apology Letter. by royalemperors: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Bros, look am na. E funny die

Me don die for laff sef, na my ghost they Nairaland right now.
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
Erickthewreck:

Will contact you offline.
Antelope..

Hmmmm
Re: An Apology Letter. by Erickthewreck: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

Hmmmm

Did you copy the details?
Re: An Apology Letter. by xynerise: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Erickthewreck:

Did you copy the details?

Not really. Sorry. Send me a PM
Re: An Apology Letter. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:

he did whaaaat? shocked

Re: An Apology Letter. by Erickthewreck: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
xynerise:

Not really. Sorry. Send me a PM

Antelope..

I will call you now..
Re: An Apology Letter. by GaggleNSwallow: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
ivyy:

I blame you for not taking action. Do you think he's going to stop if you keep parrying him in this manner? Now is the time to be on the offensive. Let people know the fool he is!

Cc: Monsurufatai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Feeling I Had When I Met My New Neighbours.hot Sexy Promiscous Unilag Babes / Whatsapp TV For Hookups, Giveaway,hoe Stories And More / How Do I Do This With Her Without Neighbours Knowing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.