Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa (101497 Views)

My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 2:52am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

You should stick to your "research comparative study" expertise on sexuality and romance section.

https://www.nairaland.com/3435569/many-girls-now-gone-buy

https://www.nairaland.com/3500522/which-more-valuable-mother-girl
if you think you can assume whom I am by what I choose to post......then you seriously have a problem with yourself..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

You should stick to your "research comparative study" expertise on sexuality and romance section.

https://www.nairaland.com/3435569/many-girls-now-gone-buy

https://www.nairaland.com/3500522/which-more-valuable-mother-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/3489592/cant-believe-dnt-girl-friend
I post whatever pleases me.......I wonder your business.....Condescending idiot
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 3:04am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

Let me indulge your IGNORANCE one last time.
Is Badagry coastline the same as Lagos state coastline?
If yes, what of Lekki coastline?
What of Epe coastline?
Enjoy your blissful ignorance.
Look at your ignorance on display.,You don't even know what a coastline means.....you can't differentiate a coastline from a shore and river bank......Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ayampissed: 3:07am On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
Ondo state has the largest bitumen deposit in Africa.

We have crude oil.

We have cocoa and other cash crops for export.

#ProudlyOndo

Our leaders have really messed us up. >:

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by adimsmt: 3:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:
Nairalanders in Akure the Ondo state capital made a trip to the largest coastline in West Africa in Araromi seaside in And State.....

Getting down to the site, a 3hr drive from akure, one would wonder if our leaders who go on various vacations to the Carribeans are so dead to this precious jewel waiting to be explored! We bring you pictures!

@paulsibility, @temitopar, @ajoskele @leshluap

Wow so Ondo State has a beautiful beach like this and still can't pay salaries . What are we all doing in this country, God bless the country with abundance but we still cannot harness it. Look at what is in our door step but every year thousands will leave for caribbean. God please can you please open our eyes to see good things we have in the country.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 01, 2017
BlackOnassis:

where r u ringing in d new yr?
at home cry
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by omolola15(m): 5:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:
Nairalanders in Akure the Ondo state capital made a trip to the largest coastline in West Africa in Araromi seaside in And State.....

Getting down to the site, a 3hr drive from akure, one would wonder if our leaders who go on various vacations to the Carribeans are so dead to this precious jewel waiting to be explored! We bring you pictures!

Guy so you dey nairaland since all these days and I never jam you once. Na omolola. I saw your post on instagram earlier. I was so surprised to see you here. I don follow you sa. Nice to see a brother here.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by 40manlappy: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2017
VickyRotex:
Wow a place like this in Ondo State?

Nice One! cool cool

It's almost unbelievable!

See how potential holiday destinations are wasting away.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by 2shur: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2017
nigerians are bored and boring.
i bet today malls
beer parlour
opo joint
cinema
zoo
swimming dirty pools

cyber cafe
restaurants
fast foods
everywhere go full up.
o cant imagine myself dressing up just to go a useless mall .not to buy anything but to go and snap pics dah atr false.
false intentions

then wud start forming fresh..i had so much fun today.

ajoskele:
I had fun yesterday.
Travelling many hours from Akure to the 'End Of The Road' Araromi Seaside in Ilaje, all in Ondo state.
Downing some nice wines.
Clearing the doubts of some fish pepper soup.
Mauling heaps of Pupuru at the beach.
#whatelse

Lalasticlala, could you show the world Ondo state has all it takes to turn around the face of tourism in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Nice picture OP,my contribution to this tread

Araromi coastline the longest coastline in west Africa

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by 2shur: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2017
and am so sure
you are ghe type dah prayed endlessly last nite
during cross over bull shiiit.
fast forward to maybe 4 to 8hrs later.
you come on nairaland to call your felow brother an idiot.
on the 1st of jan 2017 you already cursing someone.
kai

i weep for nigerians.
FreeSpirited:
I post whatever pleases me.......I wonder your business.....Condescending idiot

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 7:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Godfullsam(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

What is there to be proud about?
Did you plant the bitumen or crude oil?
Do you even have the technology to know of their existence, talk less of exploiting them?
You have absolutely nothing to be proud of since you did nothing to bring these things about.
You should only be proud of something that you have done, contributed to and/or achieved.
Understood?

If you all own this painment and hatred to follow you into 2017, na you sabi o!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

Thanks for sharing.
Do you mind explaining how you confirmed that it is largest coastline in West Africa?
Cheers
It has a coastline of about 180km shocked read more https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaje

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by matrixme(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Ondo state is still celebrating shoprite and mega market stalls at the moment. The state is awash with backwardness and uncreative leadership. And to think the coastline is just 30 minutes from Lagos makes it all the more sad. Some don't just know what to do with opportunities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2017
matrixme:
Ondo state is still celebrating shoprite and mega market stalls at the moment. The state is awash with backwardness and uncreative leadership. And to think the coastline is just 30 minutes from Lagos makes it all the more sad. Some don't just know what to do with opportunities.
Which state are u from so i know how to reply u, You are right anyway our leaders are not creative but talking about backwardness u miss the point
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by matrixme(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Which state are u from so i know how to reply u, You are right anyway our leaders are not creative but talking about backwardness u miss the point
Sorry I'm from Ondo state. I am well travelled so I don't need to cover up mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2017
matrixme:

Sorry I'm from Ondo state. I am well travelled so I don't need to cover up mediocrity.
And everything in life is mediocrity,including those place u've travelled to.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by fkj950ax(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2017
... This calls for serious minded discussions, not non-directional gist.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by epistleNow(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I had no idea, but I do now. Thanks OP.

Seems dirty though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdNU0dLDvQ

From the new pictures taken by the guys, you can clearly see that the beach is looking far better than this video.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by buchilino(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2017
OMG LOOK AT HOW CLEAN N BEAUTIFUL D BEACH LOOKS. I BET IF IT WAS EKO BEACH, CONDONS 4 DON FULL D WHOLE BEACH SIDE.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by buchilino(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2017
40manlappy:

ABEG NO TELL PPLE ABOUT D PLACE OOO, B4 U NO IT, D PLACE WILL A SHIT~HOLE OR FU.KING A GROUND.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by buchilino(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2017
40manlappy:

ABEG NO TELL PPLE ABOUT D PLACE OOO, B4 U NO IT, D PLACE WILL A SH.T~HOLE OR FU.KING A GROUND.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by buchilino(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2017
40manlappy:

ABEG NO TELL PPLE ABOUT D PLACE OOO, B4 U NO IT, D PLACE WILL BECOMES A SH.T~HOLE OR FU.KING A GROUND.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2017
what type of fun is this tho? sitting by the beach and playing with the sand? really!! no jet ski no speed boats hian and u call this fun
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2017
CFCman:

Not only you, I once thought the same until I stumbled on pics of beaches in Akwa Ibom, and Enugu.
Hahahaha did u just say enugugrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by adegeye38(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
symbianDON:
woooow!!! this is so beautiful and impressive.....I wish we weren't burdened with kleptomaniac, conscience-dead, brain-damaged leaders, this beach could easily have been developed into a world class tourist destination from where reasonable revenue would be generated and lots of jobs created.
Not only the leaders, its d entire black race, we are selfish, greedy, self centered, corrupt, foolish and stupid, only God can save us, and a renewal of the mind and conscious effort to change.

but its a pity that all we do is wallow in religion hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2017
deenee:
Lovely place. However the locals are not very friendly and they also have this quasi ownership mentality of our militant brothers in the Niger Delta.

This is the area where Dangote originally considered for the siting of his refinery but this idea was met with very stiff resistance and unreasonably high demands by the locals and Mimiko govt. God knows the array of opportunities that they have missed

Overall the local won't be bad as a world class tourist location if one or two hotels and tourist sites are constructed there.

You are right,but it has nothing to do with the locals it about that governor.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Niyinficient(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2017
omolola15:

Guy so you dey nairaland since all these days and I never jam you once. Na omolola. I saw your post on instagram earlier. I was so surprised to see you here. I don follow you sa. Nice to see a brother here.

Omolola me! Babe I dey here o, we just dey low key dey observe as d matter dey go. So nice to hear frm u dearie!

buchilino:

ABEG NO TELL PPLE ABOUT D PLACE OOO, B4 U NO IT, D PLACE WILL BECOMES A SH.T~HOLE OR FU.KING A GROUND.

Bros, the essence of the post is for people to know about the place.....nothing else so pls, keep telling people about the place.
FreeSpirited:
Look at your ignorance on display.,You don't even know what a coastline means.....you can't differentiate a coastline from a shore and river bank......Olodo oshi

Guys, this discussion is getting unhealthy, leave the guy if he doesn't want to believe it is the longest coastline, he hasnt been to the place or walk it, neither has he spoken to d locals who live there, Leave him to his opinion. Happy new year to u all

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by jareo: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:

bros abeg can i get a detailed description of how to get to the seaside gangan from akure.thang you
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:
what type of fun is this tho? sitting by the beach and playing with the sand? really!! no jet ski no speed boats hian and u call this fun
I want to see you in the nearest beach around you while you jet ski or have better 'fun'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.