Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,315 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa (101212 Views)

My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by FreeSpirited: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2017
2shur:
and am so sure
you are ghe type dah prayed endlessly last nite
during cross over bull shiiit.
fast forward to maybe 4 to 8hrs later.
you come on nairaland to call your felow brother an idiot.
on the 1st of jan 2017 you already cursing someone.
kai

i weep for nigerians.
Baba no vex......sometimes, people deserve such description.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2017
jareo:
bros abeg can i get a detailed description of how to get to the seaside gangan from akure.thang you
If you have not driven down there once, I'd advise you get a driver or friend who knows the way. Or you go through public transport.

We drove down there ourselves. From Akure-Ondo-Ore-Okitipupa-Igbokoda-Araromi Seaside.
The road ends there. We parked at the motor park and trekked over 15minutes before we got to the beach. Some take bikes.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by yusasiv(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2017
chabol:
who r u going with?

are u free?
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Niyinficient(m): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2017
jareo:
bros abeg can i get a detailed description of how to get to the seaside gangan from akure.thang you

If u ar driving, drive down to Ore and ask for d road leading to Okitipupua (if u don't know) from there drive down to Igbokoda, approaching Igbokoda, u will see a roundabout, take d right turning and drive down like u ar going to Ugbo kingdom, u will see anoda roundabout, one leading to Ugbo kingdom and d oda to Araromi/OKFTZ (olokola free trade zone). U will come across various villages but keep driving down till u see 'End of the road/Araromi seaside' signpost, drive into d town, ask d locals, u will av to park at a designated place, walk for about 10mins and there u are! Be nice to d locals, they will b nicer to u.

Pls, ask pple as u set out from akure to avoid missing ur way as well.

Taking a public transport u shud get igbokoda wen u get to ore and frm there ask for description, we drove down from akure so i can say much abt taking a public transport.

Av fun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
I want to see you in the nearest beach around you while you jet ski or have better 'fun'.
its the jet ski's dat make it fun speeding with ur friends, bt then again persin fit loss for naija water
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by fsb(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2017
seguno2:

Please sir, what is unnecessary about people saying things that are factual and VERIFIABLE?
Are you allergic to facts and verifying such?
Meanwhile is Araromi coastline the same thing as Ondo state coastline?
Is that evidence of your being CARELESS with facts?

Thanks but such trivial facts wont put dollars in my account neither would it lead to promotion at work, at least for me. In addition, unlike others, I know that I might be wrong and welcome new knowledge if and when it is shared from a reliable source.

In anycase, there are ways to pass information or facts across without resorting to verbal abuse or tribalism which is so typical of nairaland.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by 7508: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2017
This is truly beautiful. I visited elegushi beach last year and wept inside. That agbero infested beach was truly unfriendly and what happened to the trees?, I swear I saw one of such hoodlums carrying what looked like a Kalashnikov at the gate where the 1000 Naira entry was collected, it could be an imitation but why?.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:

its the jet ski's dat make it fun speeding with ur friends, bt then again persin fit loss for naija water
I'd prefer a beachside fun quietly sipping wine, playing foot or volleyball.
I don't want to get lost in 'naija water'.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
I'd prefer a beachside fun quietly sipping wine, playing foot or volleyball.
I don't want to get lost in 'naija water'.
lol gud enof

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Btruth: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2017
chronique:
Ignorance is bad. I used to think only Lagos had beaches in Nigeria. *covers face with palm*
there's another beautiful one at Ibeno via Eket in Akwa Ibom. That one too is balm.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2017
epistleNow:

From the new pictures taken by the guys, you can clearly see that the beach is looking far better than this video.

No it's not.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ArabMopol(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2017
where did the Beach leads to ? before this AFONJAS start jumping inside sea thinking they are going to London
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by 2shur: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2017
no be lie
FreeSpirited:
Baba no vex......sometimes, people deserve such description.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2017
ArabMopol:
where did the Beach leads to ? before this AFONJAS start jumping inside sea thinking they are going to London
Omo eni ki ba j'oni, a ba yo.
Olori pelebe. A kuku i bi san ise radarada.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by ajoskele(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

No it's not.
When was the last time you went there?
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2017
Enu ama beach also in Ilaje Ondo state

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Michel2013: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2017
very serene,wish we have something like in my state.
but all the same,what can do?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Henrydone: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Enu ama beach also in Ilaje Ondo state
Wowwwwwwwwww so una get pass one

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
When was the last time you went there?

Where I go and when I go are none of your bizwhacks.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by nigeriafarmer: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2017
paradigmshift:

gelegele is nice and historical ....they will show you so many things... I will advise you to pass a night there n u will hear some noise of the dead crying ...the oba goes there too to do things.
dead people crying?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2017
Henrydone:
Wowwwwwwwwww so una get pass one
That one is more groovy than the other,the rumbling wave sound is endearing,it actually the most busiest beach in Ondo and marine animals are common sight,a big whale was killed there recently

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Henrydone: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Oxtonguy:
That one is more groovy than the other,the rumbling wave sound is endearing,it actually the most busiest beach in Ondo and marine animals are common sight,a big whale was killed there recently
Which one enu ama or araromi smiley
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Oxtonguy: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2017
Henrydone:
Which one enu ama or araromi smiley
I mean Enu ama
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Mobwalter(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm..i neva knew ondo state hav dis kind of beach site..nai every dey go crowd for elegushi beach...Oyah ondo here we com #explore

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Oxtonguy:
It has a coastline of about 180km shocked read more https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaje

Thanks for your efforts.
However the Wikipedia entry is for the entire Ilaje as opposed to Araromi, the subject of this thread.
Cheers.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by royalemperors: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
2dugged:
repent o! 2017 don reach ground o

we should commit the last sin and repent together.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
fsb:
Thanks but such trivial facts wont put dollars in my account neither would it lead to promotion at work, at least for me. In addition, unlike others, I know that I might be wrong and welcome new knowledge if and when it is shared from a reliable source.

In anycase, there are ways to pass information or facts across without resorting to verbal abuse or tribalism which is so typical of nairaland.

The highlighted part is our current reality that makes us perpetually INFERIOR to the white, red and yellow people.
We don't have to be always selfish and narrow minded about our society.
In the long term and in a very wide sense the trivial details will put dollars in your account and lead to promotion at work due to increased interest in your economy and resulting investments, just as an example.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by seguno2: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
7508:
This is truly beautiful. I visited elegushi beach last year and wept inside. That agbero infested beach was truly unfriendly and what happened to the trees?, I swear I saw one of such hoodlums carrying what looked like a Kalashnikov at the gate where the 1000 Naira entry was collected, it could be an imitation but why?.

If and when SMART Lagosians start organising overnight/weekend festive travels to neighbouring beaches like this one at Araromi, the eyes of the useless Elegushi agberos will clear sharp sharp.
No one go tell them before they start to gentle.
The N1,000 can probably get you to Araromi if you have a large enough group.
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by paradigmshift(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
dead people crying?

yes u will see more than dt
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by jareo: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Niyinficient:

If u ar driving, drive down to Ore and ask for d road leading to Okitipupua (if u don't know) from there drive down to Igbokoda, approaching Igbokoda, u will see a roundabout, take d right turning and drive down like u ar going to Ugbo kingdom, u will see anoda roundabout, one leading to Ugbo kingdom and d oda to Araromi/OKFTZ (olokola free trade zone). U will come across various villages but keep driving down till u see 'End of the road/Araromi seaside' signpost, drive into d town, ask d locals, u will av to park at a designated place, walk for about 10mins and there u are! Be nice to d locals, they will b nicer to u.

Pls, ask pple as u set out from akure to avoid missing ur way as well.

Taking a public transport u shud get igbokoda wen u get to ore and frm there ask for description, we drove down from akure so i can say much abt taking a public transport.

Av fun

thank you for the info.im planning a trip already
Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by jareo: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajoskele:
If you have not driven down there once, I'd advise you get a driver or friend who knows the way. Or you go through public transport.

We drove down there ourselves. From Akure-Ondo-Ore-Okitipupa-Igbokoda-Araromi Seaside.
The road ends there. We parked at the motor park and trekked over 15minutes before we got to the beach. Some take bikes.
thank you jawe.i cnt wait 4 the fun

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
royalemperors:

we should commit the last sin and repent together.
you go waka go front go look for you and who wan do that one, oya alele, make I dey see your back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Untold Truth About Why Immigrants Are Leaving Canada / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / Adventures Of Lionlee216

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.