Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Kick Off With This Hot Products In 2017. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kick Off With This Hot Products In 2017. (465 Views)

Workers Kick Against Salary Cut At NAMA / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / How To Rock Your Linkedin Profile In 8 Steps in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kick Off With This Hot Products In 2017. by goodbay: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalander, merry chriistmas and happy new year in advance. Dont sit like this watching. If you are have been thinking of what biz to do that will fetch you money on this coming year 2017.Why can't you get your hands on this products. Cos they are daily consuming products in the market and around your neighbourhood. So come for the training of the production of these hot products which are Nail dissolver and removal,Aftershaving lotion,Thinner for paint,shampoo and methylated spirits. I will show you the market where to sell them.I can also train on some products as well that are not mention here. Each product training goes for 5k. But if you want training on more than a product there will be reduction of price. For more info you can call me on this nos 07031081682

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Wholesale Watches/ring From 1000 Start Ur Busness 08121810749wtsp / Tekno As A Case Study / ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.