Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Job Hunt Resolutions And Perspectives For 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Hunt Resolutions And Perspectives For 2017 (715 Views)

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day / 5 Things You Can Do To Stay Positive During A Long Job Hunt / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Hunt Resolutions And Perspectives For 2017 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2016
To So many, 2016 is a year they will love to have again. From graduation to memorable service year and to cap it all, a very good and substantial job. While to others, it been a year they wouldn't want to be reminded of. Why? It been from one hustle to another. From test to test, interviews to interviews and at the end of it all, the obvious feedback " we regret to inform you bla bla bla bla".

While others keep getting invites from big coy, multinationals and government parastatals, the only invite you received are the one with the format " we invite you for chat with the HR at 25, Ikorodu road, Palm groove". Your desperation to land a job keep landing you into diverse GLND traps.

In fact, from all you have went through during the course of your job hunt, it safe to carve out a course outta you.

So, what's the way forward?
In view of the aforementioned, it safe to say 2016 has been an experimental year, hence the need for 2017 Resolutions.

I for one, haven't had any encounter with GLND and I don't intend come 2017. 2016 has been an unlearning year for me. Yes! I've come to the realization that God's favour cannot be overemphasized in one's journey to getting a good job.

My prayer.
Oh Lord of Lords, alpha and omega. The beginning and the end, the everlasting God, even as my foes are set to make mockery of me, father Lord set a table of riches, wealth, fame, doors of opportunities, comfort and fulfilment before me right in the presence of my enemies. Favour that know no bounds do I ask for oh Lord.
No one is born without a goal. I wasn't created without a destiny. Father I commit my endeavors in 2017 to your hands, guide and lead me aright. Take me to my destiny. Put smile onto my face. Give testimonies onto my tongues.
Come the first quarter of 2017, I shall have reasons to be thankful. Above all, change my levels, flip the script for me and open a new chapter for me.

All these and many more do I ask of in the name that is above all name.... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Hunt Resolutions And Perspectives For 2017 by GEExclusive: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good prayer. I look forward to a wonderful and fruitful 2017. IJN Amen
Re: Job Hunt Resolutions And Perspectives For 2017 by drtwist(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Amen o! Pray this year be a fruitful/testimony year to those of us that look up to God as Godfather and alll.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Interview Invite Genuine? / Experience Tailor Needed! Alimosho! / Peoplesource Consulting Latest Job Recruitment (6 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.