Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited (3040 Views)

Who Got Invitation For WAEC Aptitude Test / Just Got Invitation From Petrogap Oil $ Gas / Who Also Got Invitation From CCSNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by bigyomite(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Pls house a vacancy position was posted here on Nairaland some days back and I was fortunate to receive a test message from today 31st Dec 2016, I just want an info about this same company which is situated somewhere around Durotimi Etti Lekki Phase 1, thanks a lot as I awaited a positive response.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by spycamera: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
I got the invitation too and tried to research on the company but I think it has no website.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yembabs231(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
They don't have website but i think they are into fashion accessories
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by Medley(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
bigyomite:
Pls house a vacancy position was posted here on Nairaland some days back and I was fortunate to receive a test message from today 31st Dec 2016, I just want an info about this same company which is situated somewhere around Durotimi Etti Lekki Phase 1, thanks a lot as I awaited a positive response.
spycamera and yembabs231 how would you say tociano Nigeria limited doesn't have a website, you aren't. Checking in the right places. Anyway, what position are you guys interviewing for, and is it the one scheduled for 4th of January. Bigyomite this position closed on the 31st of August are you sure it is the same position you applied for? Tociano deals in jewellery,lace, and other fashion accessories

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yembabs231(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
i applied for admin officer on the 29th of dec
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yembabs231(m): 8:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Medley:
spycamera and yembabs231 how would you say tociano Nigeria limited doesn't have a website, you aren't. Checking in the right places. Anyway, what position are you guys interviewing for, and is it the one scheduled for 4th of January. Bigyomite this position closed on the 31st of August are you sure it is the same position you applied for? Tociano deals in jewellery,lace, and other fashion accessories

Pls who knows the direction to the address of the interview and the b/stop
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by bigyomite(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2017
I actually applied for the position of Admin Officer with Hr experience for more than 5yrs, take a bus frm anywhere u coming to V/I round about then join another going to lekki, drop @ lekki phase 1 and cross to the other side of the road and join a bus going inside lekki inside, tell the drive the address, best of luck and see u on the 4th Jan 2017 at the interview venue.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yembabs231(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2017
bigyomite:
I actually applied for the position of Admin Officer with Hr experience for more than 5yrs, take a bus frm anywhere u coming to V/I round about then join another going to lekki, drop @ lekki phase 1 and cross to the other side of the road and join a bus going inside lekki inside, tell the drive the address, best of luck and see u on the 4th Jan 2017 at the interview venue.

thanks much bro
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by ify2016: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2017
If u're coming from Cms,Obalande,Ikoyi , after boarding a bus going to either Jakonde or Ajah(250), Alight at Lekki Phase1. Cross the bridge to the other side then take bike 100 naira to your address.
Then, if you're coming from Ajah exist, alight at Lekki Phase 1, take 100 naira bike from there to the venue

Save journey.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yine: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please who went for the interview today
How did it go
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by ify2016: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
yine:
Please who went for the interview today How did it go
It's ok. They are real.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by projet: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
yembabs231:

thanks much bro

hello...please,did u attend the interview how did it go.can u give me any info I need to know about them.thanks
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yembabs231(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
projet:

hello...please,did u attend the interview how did it go.can u give me any info I need to know about them.thanks

I attended the interview and they are real
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by projet: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
yembabs231:

I attended the interview and they are real
please,what's their salary range,and are they like an SME enterprise or large enterprise.thanks

please where u taken?
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by yembabs231(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
projet:

please,what's their salary range,and are they like an SME enterprise or large enterprise.thanks

please where u taken?

I did not get the invitation for the second stage, i don't know about their salary scale but they are real.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by projet: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2017
yembabs231:

I did not get the invitation for the second stage, i don't know about their salary scale but they are real.

thanks a lot bro....appreciate it.
Re: Pls Who Else Got Invitation Fronm Tociano Nigeria Limited by projet: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2017
yembabs231:

thanks a lot bro....appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

Introverts, The Job Search & Getting Ahead at The Work Place: My Experience. / Job Offer In Canada/2years Work Permit / E- RECRUIT - Scam Invitations For Recruitment And Selelction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.