Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Prophecies For 2017: What Are Your Prophecies for 2017? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies For 2017: What Are Your Prophecies for 2017? (783 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2017: What Are Your Prophecies for 2017? by borie4u(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Is that time of the year now where prophecies are made. Some true and some fake and everyone is not let out. Hopefully by this time next year you can come back and see those that came true and those who failed.As Gov Ago Fayose the oshokomole have led us in the prophecies for 2017,these are my prophecies for 2017
1. On the 1st January 2017, Pastor E.A Adeboye is going to give us his prophecies for individual, Nigeria and international community.
2. Pastor Suleiman and T.B Joshua is going to follow suit.
3. President Buhari is going to remove some ministers and cabinet member.I see the CBN governor leaving.
4.Dollars will keep increasing till end of the year.
5.I see the end of boko haram. Low case of bombing.
6. Fulani herd's men will commit so much killing that the populace will scream out to international community.
7. Seun Osewa will get married this year.
8. I will also join the pre wedding n wedding photo crew this year.
9. Femi aAdeshina will be removed as spokesman.

Its prophecies corner
Let's have your 2017 prophecies.

Cc lalasticlala
Farano
Dominique
Mynd44
Move to appropriate section
Re: Prophecies For 2017: What Are Your Prophecies for 2017? by awesomely: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
My own 2017 prophecies are unimaginable but watch out!

1. Seun will give his life to Christ.

2. Petrol(PMS) will sold for #20 per litre.

3. Funke Akindele will conceive and give birth to twins.

4. Linda Ikeji will get married to an old man.

5. Buhari will become a pastor.

6. Americans will start schooling in Nigeria.

7. Russia will approach Nigeria for loans.

8. A Dollar will be the equivalent of #50.

9. A new technology will emerge that will make engines solely and completely run on water.

10. I will become the president of Nigeria. Watch Out.

N.B: Please follow these prophecies at your own risk.
Re: Prophecies For 2017: What Are Your Prophecies for 2017? by borie4u(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
awesomely:
My own 2017 prophecies are unimaginable but watch out!

1. Seun will give his life to Christ.

2. Petrol(PMS) will sold for #20 per litre.

3. Funke Akindele will conceive and give birth to twins.

4. Linda Ikeji will get married to an old man.

5. Buhari will become a pastor.

6. Americans will start schooling in Nigeria.

7. Russia will approach Nigeria for loans.

8. A Dollar will be the equivalent of #50.

9. A new technology will emerge that will make engines solely and completely run on water.

10. I will become the president of Nigeria. Watch Out.

N.B: Please follow these prophecies at your own risk.

If just one of these prophecies come true then I ma change ma church to yours and become your customer daadaani.lol

(1) (Reply)

Girl Cries 'BLOOD' After Been Delivered Of Demons At TB Joshua's Church / Have You Ever Witnessed A Miracle First Hand? / 10 Facts About Christianity In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.