Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) (20080 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Respect to all my chairmen

There's this babe.. known her for some time now, she get big yansh.. every time I see that yansh my prick De always rise, i like Bleep this girl...

But the problem is.. she's older than me.... Yea men.. but sincerely... i like ffuc this girl..

Baba please Any way i fit entice this girl wit's money?.... Because i presently hold bar.. but how to strategies.. Na be the problem...

I presently De with her phone.. she say Mai run some settings for her phone..
As i enter galery, saw 2blue films... Mai prick stand...

Still enter her whatsasp saw some guy when de ask her when she go fit come..

Bros i like ffuck this girl.. i don't even mine paying 20k for just a session...she ain't a slu.t but how do i entice her with money

Been fantasisin about her yansh for years now.. men

Please help a bro... no need for all this bashing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Go read yhur Bible. Ode

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by mengho(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
pervert, give ur life to Christ or whatever it's you believe in

13 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
abuayman:
Go read yhur Bible. Ode
Baba Seriously i need help.. If you see this girl your prick go stand.... she's busty.. i just don't know her To go about it

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
another stupid one on the loose

13 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
mengho:
pervert, give ur life to Christ
or whatever it's you believe in

I will.. but Seriously i need help

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by GaggleNSwallow: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Give me her contact so I can do a private examination on her accessories then tell you what to do.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Vincent5231:
Baba Seriously i need help.. If you see this girl your prick go stand.... she's busty.. i just don't know her To go about it

5 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Vincent5231:

Oh My God
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Defaramade(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
On New year eve, chai undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by taiocol: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Use your 20k play sport bet at 100 odds and your mission is a Go

2 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by mengho(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Vincent5231:

I will.. but Seriously i need help
Sorry, I have no experience in dis field.

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by seeniorboy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Fisifunkododaada Ur attention is needed here
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by firstking01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Others are thinking of how they will drop their bad habits before the next 4 hours and you are here compounding your woesundecided

11 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
Misplaced priorities smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Alondra:
Misplaced pioritiessmiley
You and this smiley tho.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Alondra:

Babe you nor understand.. this girl got a force of fuckkc attraction...me sex her 1 don't know how to do it but i will

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2016
Be a man walk up to her talk to her most of this girls use vibrators and cucumbers, they need fucck
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Greenbullet(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2016

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Bluezy13(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hehehe...

Abeg muna help this guy Bleep this babe na. Needless all these lashing...
Una no go lie say una never dey similar situation before!

Guy, anyhow you wan take do am, Bleep the girl well. Na your only chance fit be this.. from experience

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
thanks goodness u've got the money

the work is half done
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2016

the work is half done

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
abuayman:
Go read yhur Bible. Ode

#Epic grin

Nigerians, ending an advice with insult since 1050AD
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Vincent5231: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2017
Kingsley10000:

the work is half done

How do i go about it then

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by uzuede4(f): 3:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Op, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by konkonbilo(m): 3:33am On Jan 01, 2017
Vincent5231:

There's this babe.. known her for some time now, she get big yansh.. every time I see that yansh my prick De always rise, i like Bleep this girl...

But the problem is.. she's older than me.... Yea men.. but sincerely... i like ffuc this girl.. You seriously need help badly.I'll advise you to visit TB Joshua, he's always around every Thursday from 4-8pm.

Baba please Any way i fit entice this girl wit's money?.... Because i presently hold bar.. but how to strategies.. Na be the problem...

Bros i like ffuck this girl.. i don't even mine paying 20k for just a session...she ain't a slu.t but how do i entice her with money

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by FreeSpirited: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2017
Vincent5231:

But the problem is.. she's older than me.... Yea men.. but sincerely... i like ffuc this girl..

So this is how you end last year....and u started the new year with this again?
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 4:21am On Jan 01, 2017
Vincent5231:

How do i go about it then
first of all u have to display some level of confident whenever u're with her,be bold and always look into her eyes while u talk

secondly u have to show the girl u're a bad boy and lively to be with,start using flirty words on her

invite her to ur house,buy her drinks,chicken or snacks....make sure ur room is well decorated and condusive.if u have telly or laptop,put a romantic movie(pirates or karma sutra) or any movie that they sex very well.....

make sure shez sitting on the bed,tell her u have something very special for her,tell her to close her eyes while u fold one of ur hands,use one to cover her eyes.......kiss her,and on the neck,start handling her boobs,suck and bite the nipples softly for like 3mins

draw her pants and start fingering her on the pvssy

14 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2017
Vincent5231:

Get an Oxford Dictionary, and your problem is half solved.

Meanwhile, tell her you like her Charisma(Get ready to explain).... Dropping non sexual compliments may get her interested and gradually, you progress

1 Like

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by Kingsley10000: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2017
But op,is it not too early to start fvcking this year
Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by brandydaniells(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:

misplace PIORITIES
WTF ALONDRA

3 Likes

Re: How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) by brandydaniells(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
optimusmind:

Get an Oxford Dictionary, and your problem is half solved.

Meanwhile, tell her you like her Charisma(Get ready to explain).... Dropping non sexual compliments may get her interested and gradually, you progress

bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Will Marry Sexyleamon? / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.