Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,316 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? (1698 Views)

Research Shows You Will Lose MORE Money off Your Website If You Don’t Do This! / 7 Guaranteed Ways To Increase Sales With A Website ( If Well Executed) / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is a forum website just like Nairaland.
Do you think that the site has the potential to compete with Nairaland?
Do let me know what you think.
A mobile screenshot of the site is shown below.

Follow the link below to visit the site.
http://mca-biz.com/0h8zE

Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by mokoshalb(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
lipsrsealed grin
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
I'm still waiting
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by kazbeat: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
I have checked out the website, and UI wise it's okay.Its obvious you got the inspiration from NL, cos it looks very similar to NL. But for it compete with Nairaland, you have to bring something a little bit different,something unique. I don't think I personally will leave NL, just to join another website that is NL-like.
But nevertheless,its a good work just something more innovative can do wonders.
Thank you
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2017
kazbeat:
I have checked out the website, and UI wise it's okay.Its obvious you got the inspiration from NL, cos it looks very similar to NL. But for it compete with Nairaland, you have to bring something a little bit different,something unique. I don't think I personally will leave NL, just to join another website that is NL-like.
But nevertheless,its a good work just something more innovative can do wonders.
Thank you
You are absolutely correct.
Thanks for your review.
What do you think that I can implement on the site that I help Nigerians?
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 3:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Still waiting for more reviewers.
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Join the latest social media in NIGERIA
http://zedchat.tk
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 5:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Still waiting for reviewers.
Tell me what you think.
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 4:16am On Jan 27, 2017
ProsperUSA:

I guess nobody has the courage to review.
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by mikkycoins(m): 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Loads fast and easy to use
Too much topics on home page
Try get some traffic to the site
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by mengho(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Can I be a moderator, I don't need to get paid. But be warned as I sometimes have serious widthrawal & procrastination issues. So I tend to disappear for days so I can meditate grin
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by napoleon77(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
ProsperUSA:

I guess nobody has the courage to review.
??
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2017
mengho:
Can I be a moderator, I don't need to get paid. But be warned as I sometimes have serious widthrawal & procrastination issues. So I tend to disappear for days so I can meditate grin

Yes, you can be a moderator. Follow this link - http://mca-biz.com/iVa5o

1 Like

Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by Hazardd(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
ProsperUSA:

nice forum, which forum software is this
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by eprince21(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
ITS GREAT, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CREATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ME??
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
More reviewers needed
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by eprince21(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
ProsperUSA:
More reviewers needed

i asked a question??

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CREATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ME??
Re: Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? by ProsperUSA: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
eprince21:

i asked a question??

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO CREATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ME??

Follow this link - http:///vSE to ask your question.

This thread is for reviewing of the site okay.

(1) (Reply)

Domain: This Domain Is For Sale At Cheaper Rate / Blogging Niches And Why You Shouldn't Join / My Downloads Mybb Plugin Shared For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.