Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" (136105 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by obynaDmob(m): 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
curvyibogirl:

Thanks dear..... I'll update as soon as I get home from "new years outing". I noticed nairalanders don't like an "Epistle". I'll try to make it a summary. Hope you having a swell years beginning? Cheers

We are plenty that like epistle...dnt worry cool

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by WiseFool2(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
curvyibogirl:

Chill, hot blood... lol. You sure say you fit watch season film?
I'm not currently in a good spot to type. I'll conclude the story at night after i must have gotten home and refreshed. Happy new year!
Alright. Please do o. Cos my blood dey hot grin

Happy new year to you, too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by FutureSenator: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
curvyibogirl:

Being a Virgin comes natural, staying one doesn't come with medals but if you must know, Yes, i remain one, at least this minute and I'm not ashamed.

Kudos.. . For remaining one.... If true.. No matter what they say.. .its an achievement. ..

CC: blesssed

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=curvyibogirl post=52445479]
Thanks dear..... I'll update as soon as I get home from "new years outing". I noticed nairalanders don't like an "Epistle". I'll try to make it a summary. Hope you having a swell years beginning? Cheers
U don't have to summarize, u are a good writer, write as lengthy as u like, I enjoyed it from start to finish.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by hitsugaya: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Still waiting for the story to continue! cry embarassed
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Couzy21(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
We dey wait 4 d rest na
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by DaySpringer: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
I must compliment the writing of the OP, The composure, the diction and the way it engages and flows smoothly
curvyyibogirl
You're a good writer

I wonder, What are your influences?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by empress101(f): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
shocked very long update..plz kum and complete d story o
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Gofwane(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
thesuave10:

So which Leonardo diCaprio movie is this? grin
now if i say may your troubles be as long as the post you just quoted, you will begin to say i'm wicked.

Better go and edit that post cos it isn't funny.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by chigoizie7(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Curvyibogirl. (CurvyIGBOgirl) come and finish this game
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by jcflex(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
pls come and complete this story
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Damoxy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP if u have d IPhone aiidy
Coman dash me d 30k u have to buy phone

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by mrsage(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
All we are saying give us story.....

If not we go take am personal o grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Damoxy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
mrsage:
All we are saying give us story.....

If not we go take am personal o grin

calm down she is prolly with Mr K

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by sevantex(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:
Over good. . .

Idiot chelsea can't stop winning though.
My broda, we sef cannor understand why chekski cant loose 1 game sef at least. we tired!
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by curvyibogirl(f): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2017
I love writing and its the only way i know to express myself, so pardon my long Epistle. I've decided to tell this story in bits, so that its well appreciated and told, without the disadvantage of being an Epistle. LoL.

The phone was shaking in my hand as i scrolled, partly for fear of being caught searching his phone and partly for what i was reading as i scrolled. How can men organize themselves in a group just for this? What do they hope to achieve? Bragging rights?

I heard footsteps coming and i quickly dropped the phone on the spot i had picked it from.

" I'm sorry i took long, i had to attend to an issue before coming back" Mr K said as he pushed the glass door and walked in with a non transparent ceramic cup and a bottle of cold non alcoholic wine in his hand.

" it's okay sir, i was meaning to tell you there wouldn't be any need...." i said but he cut me short.

" I insist, you are my guest for today".

It would be useless arguing with Mr K, the ceramic cup he brought for me to drink in wasn't transparent so he wouldn't know that i didn't take the drink until after I must have probably left. All i need do is pretend to take a sip as we converse. He quickly opened the wine and poured some in the cup and handed it to me.

"Thank you" i said. I held the cup in my hands for a while then dropped it on the table.

I tried as much as possible to forget the conversation i saw on his phone from the group chat where he was one of the moderators. The more I tried to forget, the clearer the chats came to my head.

"Are you Ok?" Mr. K asked me concerned.

"Not really. I just remembered i didn't drop the house keys for my twin sister. I had forgotten she'll come home before my mum did" I said, not understanding what i was even lieing about. I don't have a twin sister, only an elder sister, besides, my elder sister doesn't stay in our house because she's married, and i left my mum home before coming here. Now i will have to keep up with this lie.

"You have a twin?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes, and we are very identical" i said looking at him and trying to read his thoughts. He must be thinking the possibility of him dis-virgining two identical twin sisters. I wonder how he guessed that i was a V. Could it be smelt? Because from the chats, he described how we met and how he could smell it fresh from me. Now that's not even the shocker.

I thought, if i can play this guy to think he has a very good chance with i and my imaginary twin sister, then my chances of owning an I-phone 7 would be greater. Do i need to see him again after i get the phone? Never. I'll need to have to cover my tracks so he won't be able to find me after i get the phone, if i will get the phone. This i know was a dangerous game an amateur like me shouldn't be involved in, but like the assassins say, every pro was once an amateur.

"You should have brought her along" Mr K said.

"I'm sure she'll want to come with me next time. I told her you were going to give me an I-phone, she said it's a lie. We even made a bet about me coming back home with a phone today" i said, hoping he'll buy my lie.

" Really?" he asked rhetorically.

Shit! Did i sound too desperate? Has he been able to read through me and discover i have been lieing? I thought. I was now very uncomfortable. Well, i guess i just have carry my bag and leave before something bad happens now.

" I hope you share your winnings on the bet with me" he said smilling as he opened a cupboard under his table and brought out a black phone. It was an I-phone 7!

He handed the beautiful gadget over to me. As i brought forward my hand to collect it, he held my hands still for a while, then released my hand with the phone in it. This was the first body contact i was having with Mr K and the feel of the smooth texture of the I-phone 7 in contrast to the coarse and rough surface of Mr K's palm was the only thing that made that experience bearable. I was lucky not to have jumped out of my skin in excitement as i looked at the phone. It was as neat as new but had an inscription on it " This unit is not for sale, Test purposes alone". That wouldn't be a problem, i can easily find a casing that can hide that inscription. My only problem right now was to leave this office.... TBC

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Coyotejack(m): 12:58am On Jan 02, 2017
At last............
Not to sound Oliver twisty when is the TBC continuing ?

curvyibogirl:
I love writing and its the only way i know to express myself,. TBC
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by othman11(m): 6:47am On Jan 02, 2017
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2017
@Curvyibogirl, please continue with your story. It seems as good as it gets. grin

I'm following passionately and I love good stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by moscobabs(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Pls mentiom me when u update. I love the story
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Khemhyte(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Is this actually true life story?
I phone7 palava.
Mention me when you update pls.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by queendiamond(f): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2017
This is nice. Pls mention me in your updates. thanks
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by iamharkinwaley: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2017
@Curvyibogirl nice one, great but do you know your first post was more interesting than this? Forget about their complaints, bring on d full update, the full you, the epistle coz some of us love it......
And don't forget mention me for the next update thanks......

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by chimalisco19(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2017
I just lost 5 minutes reading these shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by CyberGypsy(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2017
issorite, konntinue oooo Curvyibogirl. Be doing your own anyhow you hear. Well mr.k and I are the virgin hunters , we re both going to have a 3sum with you in the latter. grin. Just mention me when you update .

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by 0b10010011: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2017
Would have made 3rd class at the University if I could read this long epistle

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Michellla(f): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2017
hope this is not another one of those stories that never gets completed

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by Afam4eva(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Onila needs to see this. She's the only original virgin i know.
Re: My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" by tomdon(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / 15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.