Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End (1039 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Ayo Fayose's First Political Poster And How He Started His Political Career / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by SHOLATEMI: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
MY ADAMANT GOVERNOR WHOSE POLITICAL CAREER MAY SOON END.

'We are The Electorates/Masses, Who Hold The Power That Made You Our Governor, You Holds Our Mandates, We are The People You are Governing, We Answer Follower That Why You are Called Leader'

ATTN: DR. ABUBAKAR BUKOLA SARAKI
SENATE PRESIDENT
FED REP. OF NIGERIA.

Alh. Abdulfatai Ahmad Maigida is the Executive Governor of my dear state of Harmony (Kwara) whose political career may soon end if no proper and exclusive care is taken.

Governor Ahmad is two term commissioner of Finance under the regime of Dr. Bukola Saraki as Executive Governor of Kwara state, he is today the sitting Governor of kwara in his second term which may be his last political office in kwara and the Nigeria political space if no redress, he hail from sharre, southern region of kwara state.

My Governor whose political career may soon ends lack respect for electorate , he sees no reason to consider the tear of poor masses in kwara, mostly the civil servants and pensioneers in the state.

He remain adamant and hellbent on diverting the #5B Paris club fund allocated to kwara State with special recommendation to be use to clear civil servant and pensioner salary and arrears to fund STREET LIGHTNING PROJECT.

Despite the cry out and lamentation by all and sundry over this matter, my Governor whose political career may soon end went ahead to include this project in his 2017 budget recently presented to State House of Assembly.

The budget came with numerous new project with no recourse for completion of abandoned ones, even the state General hospital renovated under his regime and the Modern Skill Acquisition Center constructed by his Administration has not been equipped till date but only edifice with no human resources or equipment facilities.

Many road is left unattended to in the state if not some ongoing road construction projects courtesy senator Bukola Saraki in the name of consistency project since its not extended to other part of the state except ilorin only (Kwara Central).
Student bursary and Scholarship is not even on my Adamant Governor Priority list.

I came to realise that if the said Street Lightning Project is even implemented, my Governor whose Political Career may soon ends home town/street may not be beneficiary of this project holding to the fact that he hailed from remote village in kwara south, and with the look of things only Ilorin metropoly will be capture in the project.

Which am sure, in no distance time to its installation, hungry/frustrated kwara Youth of my category will left with no option but to commence removal of the street light Pannel for sales to survive the hardship inflicted on us and our dear parents.

He who lack respect for electorate (poor masses) should never expect the thump of the same poor masses during any future poll excersise.

It is important I remind my Governor whose political career may soon end that his principal, I mean the today leader of kwara politics and prominent political figure in North central and Nigeria as a whole, am referring to Dr. Bukola Saraki, the chairman of 8th National Assembly was once an aide, SSA to former president Olusegun Obasanjo while in office, excellent service prompted his elevation to kwara state as two term Governor courtesy his father, the chief Olusola Saraki political dynasty who often act along the popular demand and tune of the majority.

His capability and mutual respect for all saw him through the though delivery of your person as his successor in 2011 even when his bloody sister was on race with you.

I doubt if my adamant governor could recalled that Dr. Saraki as once declared to run for presidency of federal republic of Nigeria before PDP stakeholders initiated Northern Consensus reached between himself, Gen Aliyu Gusua, Gen Ibrahim Babangida and Alh. ATIKU Abubakar which later came to favour ATIKU Abubakar as consesor candidate from the north to contest PDP primary with Dr. Good luck Jonathan in 2011 ahead of general election.

The point I want to drag out is this, pre primary election has been conducted by kwara PDP for all offices including Senatorial seat in 2011 but goodwill and respect for all, earn Dr. Saraki the ticket for kwara central and today is the Senate president against all odds.

My Governor whose political Career may soon end should understand that political Journey is the longest one in Nigeria, Alh. Saba Lafiaji former kwara Governor is still in senate representing Kwara north courtesy mutual respect for all, Sen Gbenisola Saraki, Sen Suliman Ajadi , Alh. Bolaji Abdullahi Former kwara education commissioner/ Sport Minister now APC Spokesman , Alh Lai Muhammed and host other former this and that still have political relevance both in the state and national courtesy mutual respect for all and sundry.

If I may ask my adamant Governor, why do you choose to end your political career as Governor of Kwara state @52 year Of Age? As your adamancy on this matter at hand will earn you nothing but compulsory termination of your political career.

Its is imperative to also put this to your notice, KWARA SOUTH is more competattive than ever before now, because I learnt my adamant Governor whose political career may soon end want to run for kwara south senatorial seat by 2019.

The popular and strong opposition to Saraki dynasty in kwara south which make the dynasty to settle for any how personality as flag bearer in kwara south senatorial district is now on the same page with The Leader. I mean the likes of Lai Mohamed and co are now in APC together with you, therefore credibility and competency will surely come to play in selection of flag bearer from the district .

its beyond only loyalty as usual and Dr. Saraki will not indulge in imposition on kwara south people again, as he his no more ordinary stateman in kwara but elder statesman in Nigeria politics which am certain he won't dare it except he wish the dynasty build by his late father to collapse on his head.

I advice you once again my adamant governor who political career may soon end, retract your steps, respect majority voice and interest.

Pay the civil servants and pensioners, complete all abandoned projects, equip skill center and general hospital your administration renovated/built respectively.

Ignore Street Lighting for now or source money else where but not our #5B Paris club fund if the project must scale through.

A word is enough for the wise.

Dr. Saraki must note that, kwarans are not animals, we have blood flowing in our veins, the need to call My Adamant Governor whose political career may soon end to order is very essential and imperative.

Except if Dr. Saraki will by tomorow reopen Societe Generale Bank and made Maigida MD again , the end has come for Ahmad Abdulfatahi in politics, if no repentance and redress is opt for on this subject matter.

Thanks and God bless My Adamant Governor whose Political Career May come to an End by 29th May 2019.

Yours Faithfully,
Amb. S A Lukman
Concern Citizen
Federal Republic of Nigeria
From Kwara State.
Salahudeenalukman@yahoo.com
+2348065350837

Before now, people don't know their true power but now we have better understanding of our worth and power on our elected political leaders.
Re: My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by patchsk(f): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why this illiterate cursed animal of a Dauraa fool called Buhari has not been removed from office is what I can't fathom.
Re: My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by tunderay(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
You even get mind put your phone number and name, police will pay you a visit soon or send you an invitation.
Re: My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by dahunsy(f): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat!#......Lolsss grin grin the phone number u posted is not going through
Re: My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:21am On Jan 01, 2017
what do u expect 4rm kwara where sentiment is placed above competence in d selection of leaders, kwarans are blindfolded with religion sentiment

2 Likes

Re: My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:10am On Jan 01, 2017
his bloody sister 

OP, this is derogative. Please modify to "blood sister".
Re: My Adamant Governor Of Kwara Whose Political Career May Soon End by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 01, 2017
bossvinqualad25:
what do u expect 4rm kwara where sentiment is placed above competence in d selection of leaders, kwarans are blindfolded with religion sentiment
How

(1) (Reply)

We Will Ensure Jammeh Hands Over To Barrow Peacefully – Buhari / Analysis Of Governor Ajimobi’s Engagement With LAUTECH Students' Mob / Pix Of Aisha Bakari Queen Hunter Of Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.