Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,571 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (331816 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
I think its time to exit...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by johnsonm2g: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=PIPnator post=62993401]Possibles.. (TF= Daily)

For the guy asking for EA to open and close multiple trade in one click, search for PZ Trade Pad EA. I attached a screen grabbed picture of it, so you know what it looks like. [/quote thank you very much for your concern. Please, do I need to configure it after downloading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by johnsonm2g: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2017
PIPnator:
Possibles.. (TF= Daily)

For the guy asking for EA to open and close multiple trade in one click, search for PZ Trade Pad EA. I attached a screen grabbed picture of it, so you know what it looks like.
thank you very much for your concern. Please, do I need to configure it after downloading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by johnsonm2g: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
currentprice:
this is how the trade look like this morning grin

on a normal trade the pullback is not suppose to move above the candle that follow the breakout candle"the yellow arrow" . candle has been ranging around the yellow arrow candle so trade still good to hold on to.

abeg i go like special class on this breakout of a thing. Please where can I read more on it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Anyone trades natural gas? This a long term term trade if the weekly support holds tomorrow after the news on natural gas. Its possible to make over 500pips.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
PIPnator:
Anyone trades natural gas? This a long term term trade if the weekly support holds tomorrow after the news on natural gas. Its possible to make over 500pips.

The more longer a support or resistance holds the more likely it is to be broken soon or later.

What if the news beaks the support and goes down by 50pips before respecting the zone.

What if?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

The more longer a support or resistance holds the more likely it is to be broken soon or later.

What if the news beaks the support and goes down by 50pips before respecting the zone.

What if?

yea bro.. thats why i used "if" too in my statement. ..." if the weekly support holds tomorrow after the news"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by opuama(f): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2017
"THERE IS NO DEFENCE AGAINST AN EXCELLENCE THAT MEETS A PRESSING PUBLIC NEED"

We set a GOAL to mentor, educate , train and help 1,000,000 Nigerians earn $1000 every single month by just earning $50 per day from the world's largest money market.
Learning the skill set to achieve this is very easy with our mentoring program.
#MINDSET
#WEALTHACADEMY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 3:30am On Dec 14, 2017
PIPnator:
what are we looking at for today?
Me, CADCHF for a possible buy. Breaks trend line, retraces and I will buy. Fingers crossed.

CADCHF 4hrs.

* The reason I post my charts is so, anyone who thinks otherwise can make constructive/different views. As such, I learn more, everyone does too. Different views are welcomes. Thanks.

Hi,

the buy on this pair looks good at the moment.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by muckvic: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2017
boses what do u see to this GJ on 4hrs....with that pin bar rejecting a 72 sma and fib 50%...the buyer should be favoured abi?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2017
meshpips:

Hi,

All the best!

Pls monitor the trade. CHF Interest rate decision soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
meshpips:

Hi,

All the best!

the news didnt have any effect on it. For me, im still actually standing aside on that one. Its still respecting that bearish trendline and it may hit the support the support. Its just about 60 pips to that support (marked with orange lines) and this pairs makes on average 60pips/day. For me buy would be when it breaks the trendline or from the support.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2017
PIPnator:

the news didnt have any effect on it. For me, im still actually standing aside on that one. Its still respecting that bearish trendline and it may hit the support the support. Its just about 60 pips to that support (marked with orange lines) and this pairs makes on average 60pips/day. For me buy would be when it breaks the trendline or from the support.

Most traders analyse price versus time and leave out the third and very important variable - VOLUME.

Take out time to study on volume then see if you can create your own concept of volume study.

The trader's analysis is not complete until volume is in the mix.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
meshpips:

Most traders analyse price versus time and leave out the third and very important variable - VOLUME.

Take out time to study on volume then see if you can create your own concept of volume study.

Let us more about this volume, am interested.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
PIPnator:

the news didnt have any effect on it. . . For me buy would be when it breaks the trendline or from the support.

Did you buy the trendline break?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Let us more about this volume, am interested.

Study about how different people use volume. From volume spread analysis (VSA) to volume weighted average price (VWAP). Then look at Bill William's view from his book on chaos. Finish off with Tom Williams (master the market).

You will most certainly come up with a unique approach to using volume.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Trust everybody is doing great. Just checking on everyone here. I'm sorry I can't reply email messages as I don't have access to the email address connected to nairaland.

If you are new here and don't know where to start from, check out my thread, and do the self discovery exercise. (No easy ride if that's what you're looking for) Start from page 1, not 0. I might private message individual and reveal more as I see fit .

meshpips:

Study about how different people use volume. From volume spread analysis (VSA) to volume weighted average price (VWAP). Then look at Bill William's view from his book on chaos. Finish off with Tom Williams (master the market).

You will most certainly come up with a unique approach to using volume.

That's a lot of books to read smiley Why don't you give him your own version, I mean from your perspective. grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2017
@Meshpips, please I'll like you to help me out on certain issues in FX,
My digit is 08164627996, probably we can take off on whatsapp, looking forward to your response #Thanks.
meshpips:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
redsox11:
If you are new here and don't know where to start from, check out my thread, and do the self discovery exercise. (No easy ride if that's what you're looking for) Start from page 1, not 0. I might private message individual and reveal more as I see fit .

Some...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
redsox11:

Some more...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Have a great weekend you all.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hello guys... It's another great week for us in the whatsap group... Last time I posted a statement many accused me of a demo account... Now I decided to post another statement with instaforex guess many of us know them... It was a fair week make 80% with a very conservative money management policy... For those who are yet to join can endeavor to join the most interactive whatsap group where we discus trades as it happens... May the pips be with us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by save4live: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why trade fiat currencies when you can make much more in e-currency?

If you want to know which platform is best to use to trade crypto, I will recommend you use Binance https://www.binance.com/?ref=12607231

Registration is free and it is open to Nigerians.

I am also part of a group that teaches the fundamentals of trading. So if you are interested in getting one or two videos, just let me know on whatsapp +2348186540455
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Who else is ready for monday? Wow, the week wasnt bad at all. Aussie and Kiwi pairs were sweethearts.. wink wink

EURNZD daily chart. Do your analysis on weekends. Price might not go as planned but at least it gets you ready and prepared to attack!

Monday! So waiting for you.. wink wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by johnsonm2g: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2017
ehizmac:
Hello guys... It's another great week for us in the whatsap group... Last time I posted a statement many accused me of a demo account... Now I decided to post another statement with instaforex guess many of us know them... It was a fair week make [b][/b]80%with a very conservative money management policy... For those who are yet to join can endeavor to join the most interactive whatsap group where we discus trades as it happens... May the pips be with us
please how do you calculate the percentage, cause I want to know how to calculate the one I make. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
If your training capital is $100 and you made $10 in addition that's 10percent ROI... thanks to cryptocurrreny for giving us the opportunity to make money even during the weekend.... Btc till $20k

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
If your trading capital is $100 and you made $10 in addition that's 10percent ROI... thanks to cryptocurrreny for giving us the opportunity to make money even during the weekend.... Btc till $20k
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Donvic4u(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Link to WhatsApp group pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
ehizmac:
If your trading capital is $100 and you made $10 in addition that's 10percent ROI... thanks to cryptocurrreny for giving us the opportunity to make money even during the weekend.... Btc till $20k
To join the whatsapp group u can reach me on 07030819286......

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
ehizmac:
Hello guys... It's another great week for us in the whatsap group... Last time I posted a statement many accused me of a demo account... Now I decided to post another statement with instaforex guess many of us know them... It was a fair week make 80% with a very conservative money management policy... For those who are yet to join can endeavor to join the most interactive whatsap group where we discus trades as it happens... May the pips be with us

Not accusations really but the truth, all your trades earlier was in demo account. Now you have a real account. That's a good step in right direction.

And when you build account then reduce the risk down a lot. Making 80% / week is unrealistic and new traders will burn their account sooner rather than later.

Nobody will even take you serious if you say you make 80% / week. But as the account is small. It's okay for now I believe. But be careful.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
Came close before turning back. They spiked it up to hunt those tight SL.
Entry reason = aiming for double top

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.