Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Patriotic Prayers For The Nation In 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Patriotic Prayers For The Nation In 2017 (512 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Biography-profile & Net Worth / Did Former President Goodluck Jonathan Shade Buhari In These Photos? / 7 Things To Attempt In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Patriotic Prayers For The Nation In 2017 by Ten12(m): 12:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan in the evening of Saturday, December 31, 2016, released a special prayer for Nigeria as the country joins the world to mark a New Year.
"My prayer for Nigeria in the year 2017 is that we continue to forge greater ties across the length and breadth of this great nation to the end that we may achieve the Nigerian Dream: A nation where the child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody.

"A nation where your knowledge, talent and character affect your upward mobility rather than the fact of your tribe, religion or birth.

"Such a Nigeria is possible if we all pitch in in word, action and prayer which I am sure we will do. I wish all Nigerians a very Happy New Year 2017.
"On behalf of my family and I, I congratulate you for making it into the New Year. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,"

(1) (Reply)

An 18 Year Old Entrepreneur Stuns The Senate President With His Invention / Lie Competition? Get In Here / JEDC Has Silently Increase Electricity Tarriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.