Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (100321 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:26am On Jan 01, 2017
There will be quite a large number of
weddings grin
E get any year wey we no day get large number of weddings? Salvation ministry wedded 150 last week.
Opm did mass wedding for 150 free of charge. Make una talk better thing abeg shocked

7 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by obyrich(m): 7:18am On Jan 01, 2017
Tkayhandsome:
There will be quite a large number of
weddings grin
E get any year wey we no day get large number of weddings? Salvation ministry wedded 150 last week.
Opm did mass wedding for 150 free of charge. Make una talk better thing abeg shocked
My brother, the thing tire me o. I burst into laughter when I read that one. As if every Sunday and Saturdays the various event centres scattered all over the country does not bubble with wedding reception before now.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by nifton(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

On rampage by yahoo boy pastors, confusing their sheep and fleecing them of their hard earned money. . . Preaching "prosperity", as against "the kingdom of God", that Jesus preached while on earth. Mixing in politics and becoming "vice president", while Jesus refused to be made a king, saying that his kingdom is no part of the world. . .

I'm not asking you to donate your last offering to "God", I'm asking you to fucking use your commonsense.

That's how one idiot was shouting over the loud speakers minutes ago, telling his sheep that the first money they give in 2017 is to God, and that they should dance while they drop their offerings, for they were dancing into glory.

Guess what the sheep did. . . They danced!

Ask me if God spends money, or if he has a bank account.
Hey bro I jst have to follow u for this perfect response. When you emancipate ursef 4rm mainstream nominal christianity and intellectually refute vague prophecies many tend to see you as an atheist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by ammyluv2002(f): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2017
QuietHammer:

Amen to tornados and hurricanes? Are you being serious?
Are you being serious? What's my own with hurricanes & co? Dude, I'm all for positivity and that was what I claimed, but if you're concerned about the negative part then to your tent oh Isreal

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by horpeyvictor: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2017
AMEN
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by dimeji877(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2017
A person who listened to d news and didn't hide under the rock in few month to the end of the 2015 of the Gregorian calendar will recall the claims by some notable Nigeran pastors, as usual that God spoke to them and revealed some events that will occur both in Nigerian and outside to them in the year 2016. Here are some of the prophecies of 2016 claimed by the Nigerian pastors and the claimers:
1. I saw a woman win US election- T.B. Joshua. 2.A northern group will recreate CPC- Primate Elijah Ayodele.
3.Nigeria economy will shock (positive) the world- Apostle, Eugene Ogu.
4.Buhari will perform well in 2016- Samuel Abidoye. 5. Peterside will be River State governor- Christopher Owolabi.
6.El-Rufai should revoke preaching law or die- Johnson Suleiman.
7. New STD to emerge- Enoch Adeboye. 8. The queen of England may die- Joshua Iginla. 9. Osinbajo may go missing after a meeting- Muyideen Kasali.
10. Buhari may be killed- Ejike Mbaka.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Sexxkillz: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2017
nifton:

Hey bro I jst have to follow u for this perfect response. When you emancipate ursef 4rm mainstream nominal christainity and intellectually refute vague prophecies many tend to see you as an atheist.
What if I told you right now, that christmas is a scam?! A big fucking scam.

A scam that is being kept on to drive sales of everything up, and for huge profits.

That's right. . . I don't know what the fuck_ exactly people all around the world celebrated on the 25th of december, but it definitely wasn't the birth of Jesus. . .

Let me let you in, on this scam.

If you are born on the 1st of February 1984, you'll be 33 years old, on the first of 1st of February 2017, and 33 and half years old (33 1/2) or, 33 years 6 months on the 1st of August 2017.

Therefore, if on the first of August 2017, you're asked how old you are, you'll definitely say 33 and half, and all the asker has to do, is minus the half (6 months), away from 33 and half, and he'll definitely arrive at february.

At this point, I'll like to tell you all that Jesus christ spent 33 and half years on earth. He spent 33 years and 6 months on this earth, before he died. . . Ask google right now if you do not believe that.

So, "Easter" is the celebration of Jesus death. . . Am I correct? And his death, or easter is usually celebrated in April, am I correct? If Jesus christ died in April, at the age of 33 years and 6 months, to get the month of his birth, all you fucking have to do, is to fucking minus 6 months away, from 33 years and 6 months, and you'll arrive at his real month of birth:

OCTOBER!!!

Jesus, was born in OCTOBER.

Christmas, is a scam. . . You celebrate what you do not know.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by dahunsy(f): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# wedding yes!!!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Yawn ! I can make a better prophecy in under 20 minutes smiley
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by 0b10010011: 8:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Simple Logic!

Why won't these things happen....These re just unavoidable circumstances

I could as well also say I foresee a plane crash these year and I see a fighter jet crashing over syria

I foresee a political turmoil in one of Nigeria states

A tanker will also fall off on Lagos Ibadan express way. I see multiple tankers breaking down on oshodi apapa express way

Lolx

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Miles300: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2017
All this new year prophecies are all hoax , all of this are man made predictions, they av deviated from biblical kinda of prophecies... God do not and cannot wait for a new year before he will give prophecies to his servants , he does it at his own will and at his own time , why do all this men wait till new year before they start spillin out prediction and call it prophecies ...
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by goslowgoslow(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2017
Are this prophecies? Rubbish. Are all these not happening before?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by moiaimi(f): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year
just too vague I guess he is playing safe this time around
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by EmperorLee(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Femiwilli:
watching in 3D MMMD

grin They are coming for you.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by OluDare01(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2017
The tornado must not reach Tennessee o abeg
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Youngzedd(m): 8:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Is this prophesy or predication

Anyone can predict this. Just observing shocked in FHD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by 0b10010011: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

A scam that is being kept on to drive sales of everything up, and for huge profits.

That's right. . . I don't know what the fuck_ exactly people all around the world celebrated on the 25th of december, but it definitely wasn't the birth of Jesus. . .

If you are born on the 1st of February 1984, you'll be 33 years old, on the first of 1st of February 2017, and 33 and half years old (33 1/2) or, 33 years 6 months on the 1st of August 2017.

Therefore, if on the first of August 2017, you're asked how old you are, you'll definitely say 33 and half, and all the asker has to do, is minus the half (6 months), away from 33 and half, and he'll definitely arrive at february.

At this point, I'll like to tell you all that Jesus christ spent 33 and half years on earth. He spent 33 years and 6 months on this earth, before he died. . . Ask google right now if you do not believe that.

So, "Easter" is the celebration of Jesus death. . . Am I correct? And his death, or easter is usually celebrated in April, am I correct? If Jesus christ died in April, at the age of 33 years and 6 months, to get the month of his birth, all you fucking have to do, is to fucking minus 6 months away, from 33 years and 6 months, and you'll arrive at his real month of birth:

OCTOBER!!!

Spot-On

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by streetshuttle(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Very vague prophecies... I think it's because not all last years prophecies came to pass and people noticed... Like the one about STD and the one that says things will improve before the end of the year

You are so daft, this is d first positive prophecies for year 2017 and all you could say is vague? All other prophecies from those prophets of doom are all compatible with you. Do have a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Maximus85(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2017
curiositymaster:
THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2017 IS SURPRISE

NIGERIA
1. 2017 will be a year of surprises both for the oppressed and the oppressor; Those deliberately making life difficult for the common man will be relocated
2. The downward plunge will slow down, stop and reversal will begin

INDIVIDUALS
1. It will be a year of surprises
2. For prophets both true and false it will be a year of surprises
3. There will be quite a large number of weddings
4. Soul winners will see their prophecies fulfilled almost as soon they are uttered

INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be surprises for many world governments
2. They are coming twos: monster earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes and typhoons, monster tornadoes and monster fire outbreaks

Surprises only come in gambling. Large number of weddings? Is this dude for real?

When it's real prophesy.... It is sure. Nothing like surprises. Stop hiding pastor. Tell us exactly what will happen.

I Smh for those religiously stupid individuals.

I'm waiting for a certain confused person to attack me.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by gabpaul: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Biggty:
All this pastors and fake prophecies
watch your tongue, you are calling a real man of God fake...
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by engreo(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Amen
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Agimor(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
randomperson:
Yea they very vague. That's because he knows how critique Nigerians can be.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by klawaaa: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
Amen!
curiositymaster:
THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR 2017 IS SURPRISE

NIGERIA
1. 2017 will be a year of surprises both for the oppressed and the oppressor; Those deliberately making life difficult for the common man will be relocated
2. The downward plunge will slow down, stop and reversal will begin

INDIVIDUALS
1. It will be a year of surprises
2. For prophets both true and false it will be a year of surprises
3. There will be quite a large number of weddings
4. Soul winners will see their prophecies fulfilled almost as soon they are uttered

INTERNATIONAL
1. There will be surprises for many world governments
2. They are coming twos: monster earthquakes, monster floods, hurricanes and typhoons, monster tornadoes and monster fire outbreaks
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Maximus85(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2017
gabpaul:
watch your tongue, you are calling a real man of God fake...

Ketaway you. Which real man of God?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Trippledee(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

OCTOBER!!!

get busy dude..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Following with rapt attention! smiley
I key into the prophecy of weddings in Jesus name!
#CompleteRestoration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2017
queenitee:
Amen oo
My year of increased greatness1
Foursquarian you are? Yes?
Increased greatness for you IJN

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by HOTsnow(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2017
Yea right grin Vague predictions. Still its all about enriching the opulent and smug so called pastors.
The oyinbos that gave una the religion no dey do reach us and dem they progress.
Its time to have a re-think Nigerians.

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Janetade86(f): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Yes, the man of God has spoken. I'm seeing many correlations with the words of prophesy from my father in the lord, Dr D.K Olukoya of MFM. He also said:
This is a year of surprises, both pleasant and unpleasant.

A year of confused noises and meaningless storms like earthquakes and the likes.

A year of breakthrough for those to be fishers of men.

A year of heavenly final whistle for those attacking genuine God's people.

A year of deep sorrow for the wicked.

A year of fantastic new beginning for many, myself inclusive...etc
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
s

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.