Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (25459 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by mu2sa2: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
Christianity: 3-in-1 god, orishi rishi bibles, orishi rishi churches, orishi rishi prophets, orishi rishi prophesies.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Every one has become a prophecy pedller now a days. Okay lemme give my own predictions ...
Nigeria will get worse and the policial class will give zero fùcks to how the people survive...

Yaaaa am I now a prophet

GTFO
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by shamecurls(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2017
acenazt:
See better Man of God. He is hoping for the best unlike TB Joshua who's always expecting the worst

And Bishop Oyedepo too....
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2017
acenazt:
See better Man of God. He is hoping for the best unlike TB Joshua who's always expecting the worst
note his name, 6 months we shall review his prophecy.
adeboye who predicted that recession will end in december 2016 has resigned to eat kolanut.
what most of u dont know is dat he resigned becos of fake prophecy.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by buchilino(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2017
DON'T THESE SO CALLED PROPHETS EVA GET TIRED?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2017
Naturalized:
Well, this guy put his head on the line already. We will see in the next few hours if Mr President makes that speech.
My dear, no mind that Man of God. He is not a Nigerian, cos he is not aware of the situation in Nigeria.
My issue is, why is he saying that his hope for 2017 are his prophecies for 2017? These are mare hope for 2017 not prophecies.
Imagine fuel #80, hahahahaha.
Make I go drink Orijin first.....
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by emmy02(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2017
Some Nigerians r so gullible. I don't see any prophecy here. Just random wishes and expression of high hopes. Fake pastors Everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by greggng: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2017
This man is indeed a man of God. Not all this prophet of doom parading themselves as pastors.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by freeborn76(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2017
MARKone:

Hahahahahah hahaha!!!!

Many years ago, someone laughed just like you just did when a prophet said a bag of wheat would sell for a penny; we all know what happened to him...

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by bamdelarf(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2017
who s still not tired.....I don't c a reason y we shd give a Bleep on Ds prophecy issue.....imagine..pastor go siddon fr channels TV news n cme ea to give us trash...its high time u stop using d world prophecies ...#prediction s d best way....smh
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by FrantzFanon: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2017
People who believe these wannabes I pity. A head of State will die this year. If anyone didn't die, we prayed, if someone dies, we didn't pray enough. Prophecies full of probabilities. SHAME

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by opribo(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2017
There they go again, another one has broken loose...
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by kosasly(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2017
So this pastor in his comfort zone no fit prophesy against the killing of christians in Northern Nigeria? To hell with this shit, these are mere prediction and IDGAF!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by iluvdonjazzy: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
yes this is what i want to hear.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by greatermax77(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
What a show of shame from these men of gods. forcasting has now become prophecy for them.
So all the pastors in Nigeria have gift of prophecy? We should record all these forcast down, any of them that did not take place, that church should be closed.
enough of this deceit.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by creepsyme(f): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Idydarling:
These are the prophecies of my papa, Prophet U E James for the year 2017:

1:There will be no recession again, the president will make a written speech to that effect starting from this morning.

2:Dollar wahala will drop.

3:crude oil will go up.

4:Militants will cease and boko haram will be no more.

5:Nigeria will discuss the way forward seated at a round table, note - ROUND TABLE.

6:There should be prayer for one of the former presidents against death.

7:prayer for one of the African countries and the continent in general: against civil war.

8:fuel price will drastically reduce, people will be selling 70 or 80 naira.

9:cost of things will come down; this year will be a very good year.

10: change will start from February.

Fountain of Hope mins Inc... the spring for the thirsty.

ggood prophecy.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by iluvdonjazzy: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Noblesoul123:
My Prophecies for 2017 1. Rain will fall. 2. Sun will shine. 3. Super Eagles will play at the World Cup qualifier this year. 4. Some people will die. 5. Lots of Sëx will be had this year! (A LOT I'm telling you) 6. Haters will hate. 7. Many girls will do abortion. 8. November will come IMMEDIATELY after October so please prepare. 9. Dangote will make more money. 10. Car manufacturers will release new cars 11. Your Bank, Mobile Service provider & Fraudsters will collaborate to send you useless SMS!! 12. Many Rams would be slaughtered during the muslim festival of Ileya 13. Many chickens would be slaughtered again in december. 14. Disco/Genco/ nepa will continue to bring bills for darkness 15. many ladies will get pregnant by Feb 14 (Valentine tinz) 16. Wedding will take place every Saturday 17. Many Muslims will observe Jummat every Friday 18. Many Christians will worship on Sundays 19. Babies will be born everyday 20. Naming ceremonies will be held lavishly. 21. Dollars will rise more 22. Students will graduate from school 23. Samsung and iPhone will make new phones this year 24. Confederation cup will be played in Russia 25. One team will win UCL If any of this does not come to pass, MAKE I BAFF NAKED FOR BATHROOM:|
may u leave forever

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Ecosystem4u: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Rouges on suite calling themselves prophet
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Chimdiebere(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
unfortunately, this man made British colonialism called Nigeria will suffer more plagues! Dollar will sell for $1/₦700, people will start crying and screaming and crying and screaming and yelling and dying at the same time.. Secessionist groups will further increase!... Economy will move from Recession to Depression and enter Frustration! then you'll know that 1914-2014 is the time frame for Nigeria to exist as a nation since she wasn't created by God! More events will unfold! ..

This is me Predicting with my Crystal ball from a holy mountain seeing the future..

Like if you care, Share if you hate..

Just don't quote me on.. And Baal prophets should stay off my Mentions! angry
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Ecosystem4u: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Idydarling:
These are the prophecies of my papa, Prophet U E James for the year 2017:

1:There will be no recession again, the president will make a written speech to that effect starting from this morning.

2:Dollar wahala will drop.

3:crude oil will go up.

4:Militants will cease and boko haram will be no more.

5:Nigeria will discuss the way forward seated at a round table, note - ROUND TABLE.

6:There should be prayer for one of the former presidents against death.

7:prayer for one of the African countries and the continent in general: against civil war.

8:fuel price will drastically reduce, people will be selling 70 or 80 naira.

9:cost of things will come down; this year will be a very good year.

10: change will start from February.

Fountain of Hope mins Inc... the spring for the thirsty.

Gullible fool lyk u is ur type that will abandone ur husband only to be screwed by ur rogue pastor

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nonybest463: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Amen. Atleast, he is posetive[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Eldee54321(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
I laff in spanishh....Our president don dey lie since d beginning of dis year abt RECESSION...kerosene is increasing every fucking day...
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Carsonv(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Please God is not an author of confusion! What He says to one He says to all! Say no to human predictions...
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Idydarling(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Gullible fool lyk u is ur type that will abandone ur husband only to be screwed by ur rogue pastor
don't let me curse you, i only wrote what was said, either you take it or you leave, you don't know me and never will, how come you start abusing me, be careful b4 u take that path!
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by StupidYorubaFool: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
2017 just started
macjireh is right... The prophecy stated this morning which meant that it'll be with immediate effect on the first of January and unfortunately the president made no speech on the said date
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by marisdgreat(f): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
macjireh:

ds is d fakest prophecy of d year.... d number 1 of it didn't come to pass...its therefore fake
y u too dey rush to type the year don finish?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
macjireh is right... The prophecy stated this morning which meant that it'll be with immediate effect on the first of January and unfortunately the president made no speech on the said date
pessimists
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Noblesoul123: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
EVILFOREST:
grin grin grin Na u fit them
grin
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by AAMAT: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
What Is RoundTable?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Noblesoul123: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
creepsyme:
ggood prophecy.
Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by bionixs: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
acenazt:
better man of God because he said what you like to hear. Those ones you insulted last year,calling them prophets of doom are what now? You are now the mumu follower of doom,are you not. Nigeria will become heaven by doing nothing and you just believe it and become happy. Keep fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. by Ericsdm55(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
God show us the way please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.