Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (34094 Views)

Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:
Are people still following this thread? If yes, you may ask questions that bother you or seek clarifications on the information posted above. Thank you.
I am following. I used to have an account on Fiverr, which I deleted in October so as to focus on my Freelancer account for academic writing. But now, I plan to open another Fiverr account in this niche, academic writing.

I learn crucial tips from your thread and show my apperception for taking your time to share these pieces of Info on academic writing with us. Kudos!
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by 20bc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hey bro nice write up. I joined fiverr I created some relationships advice gig to start, I have studied more about fiverr and discovered that what boost gig sales is that it must have a review. I am planning on opening gigs about helping people do biology assignment and others since am good at it. Can you give me tips on how to go about it and how to get reviews.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
elmatino:

Thanks for the information thus far and for your responses to my questions earlier.

Please continue as I am following.

I am about creating my gig and will send u a link to it so you can just check it out - I am actually trying to do a video with videoscribe for the gig.

My question:
When you get a buyer through BR, do you direct them to order through your gig or you create a custom order based on your discussion with the client

You simply create custom offer after agreement has been reached. Good question, I must say. Thank you.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
A follower of this thread requested for a sample of my work. I do not provide a copy of client's work for confidentiality reason. However, I will upload the write-up that a writing company asked me to write in 2014 as a prerequisite for employment. I wrote the work under stringent time frame and not perfect. In fact, I could spot shortcomings in it now but I will upload it that way for learning purpose. I will add as an attachment and also paste here. Pasting here is for those that might find it difficult dealing with attachment. Some people are using mobile phone only to assess this thread. I will not deny them the opportunity to view the work. Warning: Viewing it with word document app is the best.

Here is the work. Intended citation style (Harvard).

IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON NIGERIA
That information is very important in national development is a fact that has been attested to by many researchers and authors (Ogunsola and Aboyade, 2005, p 7; Olawepo and Joseph, 2014; Aliu and Isa, 2014). There seems to be a general consensus that information; its quality, effectiveness of its dissemination and use is key to the development of nations including Nigeria. According to Muhammed (1994), information is the vital resource that provides impetus for a nation’s social, cultural, spiritual, political, economic, scientific and technological advancement as well as effective governance and followership. Information technology (IT) however, refers to “a technology which uses computer to gather, process, store, protect, and transfer information” (ITdesk.info, 2011, p.1). Information Technology according to West (2004) includes the movable-type printing press in the fifteenth century, the telegraph in 1844, the telephone in 1876, the radio that emanated in the 1920s and coast-to-coast television broadcasting in 1946 to the present day computer systems, internet facilities and various communication gadgets.

Although the use of information technology predates Nigeria’s independence in 1960, the scope and intensity of its use generally increased in early 20th century. This development is linked to deregulation of the telecommunication industry in 2001 by the then newly elected civilian government led by General Olusegun Obasanjo which saw the emergence of telecommunication giants like MTN and Econet PLC displaced the now moribund Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (NITEL). This view is shared by Ogunsola and Aboyade (2009). This deregulation is traceable to the development of the National Policy for Information Technology (NPIT) which is a general policy for the development of IT (or more broadly, information and communication technologies) in Nigeria. The policy, according to Diso (2005, 295), “represents the perceptions of the Federal Government of Nigeria on ICTs, what they do and can do, how they can be developed and applied, and the time frame within which to achieve ICT capability in Nigeria by 2005”. That the scope and intensity of use of information technology have broadened over the years seems to be agreed upon by researchers but its impact on Nigeria as a country still remains a subject of discourse requiring further appraisal. This write-up is intended to contribute to knowledge in this area.

Impact assessment of information technology on Nigeria would ideally require broad-based information representative of almost, if not all sectors of the Nigeria State which is beyond the scope of this write-up. This view is corroborated by Aliu and Isa (2014) who submitted that “to appreciate how prudently information technology has affected us as individuals and as a nation, there is the need to first understand that societies we live in are complex structures of people and institutions interacting in multiple way” and for which information technology may impact in a uniquely different ways. This suggests the importance of comprehensive and holistic approach to assessing information technology impact. Notwithstanding, the impact can be reasonably assessed by qualitative assessment of trends in Information Technology use and how key sectors respond to it. This write-up, because of its limited scope as well as the complexities of assessing impact in a complex nation-state, will look at the impact of technology in two of the major areas of national development including education and public service by making reference to what obtained in the last millennium and now.

It is evident that information technology has influenced education in Nigeria since the advent of the new millennium. It is no longer unusual to see teachers and students own personal computers and use it in lesson preparation, studying and in a host of other educational activities. Information Technology has promoted distance learning in Nigeria. A good example of where information technology (computer and internet connectivity) has helped in education is the case of the National Open University of Nigeria where students can register, download textbooks and even sit for the examination in various designated ICT center across the country. It has also revolutionized the way examinations are conducted by major examination bodies in the country. The recent stride of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in moving from the traditional Paper Pencil Test (PPT) to Computer Based Test (CBT) is an indication of the revolutionary trend in education, made possible by the adoption of Information Technology.

Another area of the Nigeria state that has benefited from information technology is public service delivery. Although “the impact of new technology on information access, government service delivery, and public attitudes about government has long been debated by observers” (West, 2004), it cannot be argued that the technology has not revolutionized the way government services are rendered (at least changes are noticeable in the medium used). Many government agencies now own and operate official websites where services are rendered online to millions of people locally and internationally. This has tendency to reduce overhead cost of running government business freeing up resources for other uses. Apart of the monetary gains by the government, the convenience usually experienced in accessing government service signifies positive impact. This was not so in the last millennium.

Judging from the submissions above, it is clear that information technology has revolutionized (impacted) the public service delivery as well as education in Nigeria. This impact seems positive and a welcome development.

References:
Aliu, M.B., and Isa, A.O. 2014. The role of information technology in nation building: the Librarian’s perspective. Journal of Library Science. 16(2). p. 23-32.
Diso, L.I. 2005. Information technology formulation in Nigeria: Answers without question. The International Information and Library Review. 37(4).295-302.
ITdesk.info 2011. Basic Concept of Information and Communication Technology. Zagreb: Open Society for Idea Exchange (ODRAZI).
Muhammed, Z. 1994. Towards Bridging the Information Gap in Development Countries: The Case of Nigeria. International Information and Library Review. 26. p. 91.
Ogunsola, L. A. and Aboyade, W. A. 2009. Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria: Revolution or Evolution. J. Soc. Sci. 11(1). p. 7-14
Olawepo, G.T. and Joseph, A.I. 2014. The impact of information communication technology (ict) onEconomic growth: evidence from Nigeria. Journal of Social Sciences and Public Policy. 6(1). p. 46-53.
West, D. M. (2004) E-Government and the Transformation of Service Delivery and Citizen Attitudes. Public Administration Review. 64, 1. p. 15-27.

4 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by feminineA: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:
A follower of this thread requested for a sample of my work. I do not provide a copy of client's work for confidentiality reason. However, I will upload the write-up that a writing company asked me to write in 2014 as a prerequisite for employment. I wrote the work under stringent time frame and not perfect. In fact, I could spot shortcomings in it now but I will upload it that way for learning purpose. I will add as an attachment and also paste here. Pasting here is for those that might find it difficulty dealing with attachment. Some people are using mobile phone only to assess this thread. I will not deny them the opportunity to view the work. Warning: Viewing it with word document app is the best.

Here is the work. Intended citation style (Harvard).

IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON NIGERIA
That information is very important in national development is a fact that has been attested to by many researchers and authors (Ogunsola and Aboyade, 2005, p 7; Olawepo and Joseph, 2014; Aliu and Isa, 2014). There seems to be a general consensus that information; its quality, effectiveness of its dissemination and use is key to the development of nations including Nigeria. According to Muhammed (1994), information is the vital resource that provides impetus for a nation’s social, cultural, spiritual, political, economic, scientific and technological advancement as well as effective governance and followership. Information technology (IT) however, refers to “a technology which uses computer to gather, process, store, protect, and transfer information” (ITdesk.info, 2011, p.1). Information Technology according to West (2004) includes the movable-type printing press in the fifteenth century, the telegraph in 1844, the telephone in 1876, the radio that emanated in the 1920s and coast-to-coast television broadcasting in 1946 to the present day computer systems, internet facilities and various communication gadgets.

Although the use of information technology predates Nigeria’s independence in 1960, the scope and intensity of its use generally increased in early 20th century. This development is linked to deregulation of the telecommunication industry in 2001 by the then newly elected civilian government led by General Olusegun Obasanjo which saw the emergence of telecommunication giants like MTN and Econet PLC displaced the now moribund Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (NITEL). This view is shared by Ogunsola and Aboyade (2009). This deregulation is traceable to the development of the National Policy for Information Technology (NPIT) which is a general policy for the development of IT (or more broadly, information and communication technologies) in Nigeria. The policy, according to Diso (2005, 295), “represents the perceptions of the Federal Government of Nigeria on ICTs, what they do and can do, how they can be developed and applied, and the time frame within which to achieve ICT capability in Nigeria by 2005”. That the scope and intensity of use of information technology have broadened over the years seems to be agreed upon by researchers but its impact on Nigeria as a country still remains a subject of discourse requiring further appraisal. This write-up is intended to contribute to knowledge in this area.

Impact assessment of information technology on Nigeria would ideally require broad-based information representative of almost, if not all sectors of the Nigeria State which is beyond the scope of this write-up. This view is corroborated by Aliu and Isa (2014) who submitted that “to appreciate how prudently information technology has affected us as individuals and as a nation, there is the need to first understand that societies we live in are complex structures of people and institutions interacting in multiple way” and for which information technology may impact in a uniquely different ways. This suggests the importance of comprehensive and holistic approach to assessing information technology impact. Notwithstanding, the impact can be reasonably assessed by qualitative assessment of trends in Information Technology use and how key sectors respond to it. This write-up, because of its limited scope as well as the complexities of assessing impact in a complex nation-state, will look at the impact of technology in two of the major areas of national development including education and public service by making reference to what obtained in the last millennium and now.

It is evident that information technology has influenced education in Nigeria since the advent of the new millennium. It is no longer unusual to see teachers and students own personal computers and use it in lesson preparation, studying and in a host of other educational activities. Information Technology has promoted distance learning in Nigeria. A good example of where information technology (computer and internet connectivity) has helped in education is the case of the National Open University of Nigeria where students can register, download textbooks and even sit for the examination in various designated ICT center across the country. It has also revolutionized the way examinations are conducted by major examination bodies in the country. The recent stride of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in moving from the traditional Paper Pencil Test (PPT) to Computer Based Test (CBT) is an indication of the revolutionary trend in education, made possible by the adoption of Information Technology.

Another area of the Nigeria state that has benefited from information technology is public service delivery. Although “the impact of new technology on information access, government service delivery, and public attitudes about government has long been debated by observers” (West, 2004), it cannot be argued that the technology has not revolutionized the way government services are rendered (at least changes are noticeable in the medium used). Many government agencies now own and operate official websites where services are rendered online to millions of people locally and internationally. This has tendency to reduce overhead cost of running government business freeing up resources for other uses. Apart of the monetary gains by the government, the convenience usually experienced in accessing government service signifies positive impact. This was not so in the last millennium.

Judging from the submissions above, it is clear that information technology has revolutionized (impacted) the public service delivery as well as education in Nigeria. This impact seems positive and a welcome development.

References:
Aliu, M.B., and Isa, A.O. 2014. The role of information technology in nation building: the Librarian’s perspective. Journal of Library Science. 16(2). p. 23-32.
Diso, L.I. 2005. Information technology formulation in Nigeria: Answers without question. The International Information and Library Review. 37(4).295-302.
ITdesk.info 2011. Basic Concept of Information and Communication Technology. Zagreb: Open Society for Idea Exchange (ODRAZI).
Muhammed, Z. 1994. Towards Bridging the Information Gap in Development Countries: The Case of Nigeria. International Information and Library Review. 26. p. 91.
Ogunsola, L. A. and Aboyade, W. A. 2009. Information and Communication Technology in Nigeria: Revolution or Evolution. J. Soc. Sci. 11(1). p. 7-14
Olawepo, G.T. and Joseph, A.I. 2014. The impact of information communication technology (ict) onEconomic growth: evidence from Nigeria. Journal of Social Sciences and Public Policy. 6(1). p. 46-53.
West, D. M. (2004) E-Government and the Transformation of Service Delivery and Citizen Attitudes. Public Administration Review. 64, 1. p. 15-27.

What are the shortcomings of the article?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
The write-up above is not provided for showmanship but to trigger criticism, discussion and show how thoughts can be organised in academic writing while providing references. Like I said, I can spot shortcomings in grammar, punctuation, lexis and structure but overall, it provides a typical way of handling academic write-ups.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
feminineA:

What are the shortcomings of the article?

I want people to spot it. This is meant to be a discussion. In fact, I'll like you to read carefully and spot errors. I will only point to errors after a thorough discussion on it so that we can all learn. I also want to learn from the expert in the house. You see, it is a symbiotic relationship. You learn, I also learn.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
We will soon do a project. We will pick a topic and I will take you through the process that I follow in producing my work. It will be step by step and I am confident that many people will grab it and produce a good academic write-up. It is procedural, I tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Valentinooo: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Following
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Valentinooo:
When I first joined fiverr, I used a vpn showing USA. Now I want to create a new Nigeria account, pls is it possible? Hope they won't block me if they discover I have two fiverr account or can I change the former account from USA to Nigeria?

It is risky but you may be able to manage the two. You cannot, however, link your account (e.g. payoneer, paypal etc) to both account. I do not really have knowledge about it because I have not done that before. Perhaps, people with knowledge about it could enlighten us.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
@
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
moniker234:
@OP, thanks so much, I think I'll have to go back into academic writing just because of you, but first I will need to polish myself as I may be rusty for not writing academically for years. As of now I write Project/Technical proposals for the firm I work with.

Scanning through the work you posted above, the entire write-up was not broken down into sections (intoduction, Body, Conclusion) and I think this was an error on your part. I will take like 20 mins to read the work later and spot more short-comings.

Thanks for the priviledge though. I'm following you on this thread bumper-to-bumper.

Thank you.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by ollybode(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Well done @op, this thread is a must read one. The way u simplify things u fit teach kindergarten. Let me enroll , who knows I may be one of ur good students.

Pls note:I ave been on fiverr for d past two weeks and half now with no single order, ave got 6 response from buyer requests,out of 21 offers I sent. Non of the six ordered . What am I doing wrong?
www.fiverr.com/digitalswift
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
ollybode:
Well done @op, this thread is a must read one. The way u simplify things u fit teach kindergarten. Let me enroll , who knows I may be one of ur good students.

Pls note:I ave been on fiverr for d past two weeks and half now with no single order, ave got 6 response from buyer requests,out of 21 offers I sent. Non of the six ordered . What am I doing wrong?
www.fiverr.com/digitalswift

Welcome on board bro. Thank you for the appreciation. When I am less busy, I will assess your profile and Gig and see if I could help. Regards.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
gensteejay:

I am following. I used to have an account on Fiverr, which I deleted in October so as to focus on my Freelancer account for academic writing. But now, I plan to open another Fiverr account in this niche, academic writing.

I learn crucial tips from your thread and show my apperception for taking your time to share these pieces of Info on academic writing with us. Kudos!

Thank you for the appreciation. Welcome on board.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
20bc:
Hey bro nice write up. I joined fiverr I created some relationships advice gig to start, I have studied more about fiverr and discovered that what boost gig sales is that it must have a review. I am planning on opening gigs about helping people do biology assignment and others since am good at it. Can you give me tips on how to go about it and how to get reviews.

Nice one. Welcome on board. You could get your first sales through the Buyers Request (BR). Download my winning template (see. nairaland.pdf) and study what I did right to win the bids. Think carefully about them (don't use them the way they are) and come up with your own bid for every job. Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by feminineA: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

I want people to spot it. This is meant to be a discussion. In fact, I'll like you to read carefully and spot errors. I will only point to errors after a thorough discussion on it so that we can all learn. I also want to learn from the expert in the house. You see, it is a symbiotic relationship. You learn, I also learn.

Maybe its just me but the introduction isn't catchy enough and the conclusion is too short angry angry
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
feminineA:

Maybe its just me but the introduction isn't catchy enough and the conclusion is too short angry angry

Thank you. Good observation @ conclusion.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by 20bc(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

Nice one. Welcome on board. You could get your first sales through the Buyers Request (BR). Download my winning template (see. nairaland.pdf) and study what I did write to win the bids. Think carefully about them (don't use them the way they are) and come up with your own bid for every job. Regards.

Thanks, where can I find that buyer request
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by IGALA4LIFE(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
I see the referencing style is not properly done. It appears you intend to use APA style of reference but this is not properly done. Please note the following: The date after the authors' names should be in bracket; italicising the title of the book you are quoting and the name of the journal if it is journal; indenting the second line, etc. These is my little observation subject to further scrutiny. YOU ARE THE BOSS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Valentinooo: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

It is risky but you may be able to manage the two. You cannot, however, link your account (e.g. payoneer, paypal etc) to both account. I do not really have knowledge about it because I have not done that before. Perhaps, people with knowledge about it could enlighten us.
Thanks, I have opened a new one. I will ignore the old one
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Valentinooo: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Can you pls help review this my profile
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
20bc:

Thanks, where can I find that buyer request

Click the arrow under your Fiverr name, locate selling and Click buyers request.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
IGALA4LIFE:
I see the referencing style is not properly done. It appears you intend to use APA style of reference but this is not properly done. Please note the following: The date after the authors' names should be in bracket; italicising the title of the book you are quoting and the name of the journal if it is journal; indenting the second line, etc. These is my little observation subject to further scrutiny. YOU ARE THE BOSS!!!

The citation that you are referring to is APA. With APA, you need to put the year in bracket but not with the Harvard Style. The Harvard style was used.

Thank you.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Valentinooo:
Can you pls help review this my profile https://www.fiverr.com/calculuxs#!

I recommend that you add more Gigs addressing common mathematics problems. Besides, check top sellers in your niche and see what they do and how they communicate their services.

Welcome on board.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Valentinooo: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

I recommend that you add more Gigs addressing common mathematics problems. Besides, check top sellers in your niche and see what they do and how they communicate their services.

Welcome on board.
Thanks. I will do that now.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
@ IGALA4LIFE

Italicising the title of the book you are quoting

This is correct for book in APA style

...and the name of the journal if it is journal

This is also correct for Journal article in APA style.

; indenting the second line, etc.

This is also correct.

These is my little observation subject to further scrutiny.

Thank you for your observation.

Note: The Harvard and the APA styles are very close (only few differences). Putting the year in bracket is one of the very few differences between the two styles.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by 20bc(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

Click the arrow under your Fiverr name, locate selling and Click buyers request.

Thanks.

What am seeing there is people posting services they can offer and not what they want to buy...

How do I post like them..
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by IGALA4LIFE(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
OK thanks boss
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by feminineA: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
obasy09:

Nice one. Welcome on board. You could get your first sales through the Buyers Request (BR). Download my winning template (see. nairaland.pdf) and study what I did write to win the bids. Think carefully about them (don't use them the way they are) and come up with your own bid for every job. Regards.

Where can we get the template?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Infidan(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thanks sir
On the final stage of creating my GIG
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 05, 2017
obasy09:
@ IGALA4LIFE

Italicising the title of the book you are quoting

This is correct for book in APA style

...and the name of the journal if it is journal

This is also correct for Journal article in APA style.

; indenting the second line, etc.

This is also correct.

These is my little observation subject to further scrutiny.

Thank you for your observation.

Note: The Harvard and the APA styles are very close (only few differences). Putting the year in bracket is one of the very few differences between the two styles.
please boss help me review my profile https://www.fiverr.com/sharpinsight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Experience At Isolo, Lagos With Hausa Fruit Seller / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.