Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (64711 Views)

CAMA Act: CAN Failed In Its Watchdog Role - David Bamgbose / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Brother, please, no vex. Since when did gonorrhea turn to a new STD? I'm sure you yourself knows someone that had gonorrhea in the past. SMH

Well said ! - grin
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Rozaystunna(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
O.p remove T.B Joshua there abeg, he said a Woman will win Hillary WON majority/popular votes but Trump EMERGED president due to electoral college. He did not say a woman will enter white house you Nattering Nit wit of Internet cooked that up to garnish your lie.
In conclusion, 'Hillary won the election' (which TB J said) while Trump won the race.
why are you dumb and gullible
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Rozaystunna(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't believe in religion but I believe their is a God
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Adinije(f): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
O.p remove T.B Joshua there abeg, he said a Woman will win Hillary WON majority/popular votes but Trump EMERGED president due to electoral college. He did not say a woman will enter white house you Nattering Nit wit of Internet cooked that up to garnish your lie.
In conclusion, 'Hillary won the election' (which TB J said) while Trump won the race.
What are you saying? You didn't hear when he said she will experience difficult in passing bill and might be impeached? Smh

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by God2man(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Typical nairaland topic, bashing men of God.

What goes round, comes around.
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Elle277(f): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Too bad..God have mercy!
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Insightz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Winning the popular vote does not WIN the US election. To say that Hilary won the 'Election' and Trump won the 'Race' either reeks of a lack of understanding of the American political process or just lack of intellect and logic. Ha! As far as your logic goes, 'election' equals the popular vote and 'race' equals electoral college, or what? I pray thee enlighten me. Was Hilary in the race to win the 'election aka popular vote? I find this to be total arrant nonsense. (if there be a phrase like that) And what do you mean by Trump 'emerged'? Trump did not emerge, he WON.

1 Like

Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by PureHeart01: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2017
mamajaz:
Are you a nurse
Greedgod:
is it possible to woo this nurse ?
Nurse Doctor
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by Greedgod: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2017
PureHeart01:

Nurse Doctor
wooing a doctor wil make me medically fit . Hi swtheart gime ur email
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by famousguy01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
princeisah26:
```WARNING..!!!!!
if u know u hav come in 2017 with bad n evil manners remember 2016 is not far we shall deport u back..

if u ever quote me again....
Re: Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 by SHOCK7(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
Janetessy:
grin
Hello Jane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.