Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday (44984 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Dances To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2017

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=opeyemiieblog post=52438059]cool.....mama don' old oo....haha[/quote

What's all this rubbish talk? Will someone remain 1year old for ever!!! Old age is telling on u too.look ur mirror
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by fergie001: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
There is sth I like about this lady,can't just say or just won't say,I no even know self,
Wullnp,Amen.....love her more as she shares d same bday with my Mentor,Sir Alex,F.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Divay22(f): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy Birthday....

Mean while

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
39 no husband. cool cool
she's married. Where do you think the name Gentry came from?

Her full name is Mercy Aigbe-Gentry...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by IecheM(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
All these cakes one person e no too much.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Culin(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
39!!! Jeez she looks 26/27.. She's pretty too. And those cakes..love 'em.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tiny23:

If I catch u

if you don't know what to type,just...
tongue
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Culin(f): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
buygala:
My First nairaland post in 2017, and it's on Mercy Aigbe embarassed

Sango, please is this the sign you told me to watch out for? shocked

Will Mercy really be my 2017 sugarmummy? sad

Blessed be Sango for such benevolence cool

....my eyes runneth over with tears of happiness cry cry..... surely goodness and "Mercy" shall follow me cry smiley

And Who is that idiot singing "Mercy said No" by Cece Winas? undecided ....... shey o ya weyrey? >sad

Why can't Nigerians mind their own bloody business, even if it's just for the first day of the new year? >sad ..... please is it your Mercy? sad

Lol. U must be high on osogbo weed
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
39 no husband. cool cool

She is married.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
akoredebadru:
See fine gal, fine lip that wil surely go with fine kisses, look like takeaway...Wllnp

Except for those X legs of hers embarassed
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by davss02(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Warristhis...what's my own...
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by ajimotoke(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
wullnp hurrayyyh....... U will surely get married this year amen...
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by nnokwa042(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
The day wey this girl go show us her shiit i go know say she serious everyday picture of this picture of that can she rest for a seconds? today 1st jan 2017 na mercy aigbe we go take start?so wetin omotola and genevive go do?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by akoredebadru(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Except for those X legs of hers embarassed
Lolz grin[quote author=EgunMogaji post=52439504]

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tiny23:

if you don't know what to type,just...
I support u jare. Na by force to open mouth?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by gurunlocker: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
If this one is 39 and odunlade is 38, then something is missing... Odunlade wrote Happy Birthday aburo on his IG wall, that mean na football age odunlade dey use be that.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by TheSociopath(m): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's unfair, how can she be 39 and still be this pretty
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Fash20: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
WTF 39 years... She looks 28

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Mikylopez(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
kolado:
May she key into God's marital arrangement for her this year. She's getting old though.
olodo shez married
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by EternalTruth: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
maberry:
Una done start again this year abi?
I wonder when lala go repent from these rubbish threads were dey grace fp
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by shumuel(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Finally, some who isn't reducing her age grin Happy Birthday to her smiley
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Mikylopez(f): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
39 no husband. cool cool
in ur mid twenties no car yet.... smh for you
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by EternalTruth: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
olodo shez married
Ode she's a single mother and had her kid when she was in her 20's due to her wayward promiscuous life
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by EternalTruth: 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
shumuel:
Culin:
39!!! Jeez she looks 26/27.. She's pretty too. And those cakes..love 'em.
shumuel:
that's an old throw back pics of hers and it's up to a decade which probably means she was 29 when the second pics was taken...
Check her current pics she looks like a lady in her late 40's with wrinkles all over her dilapidated face....
I think she's way older than the fabricated39 years age the op stated up there
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Mikylopez(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
Ode she's a single mother and had her kid when she was in her 20's due to her wayward promiscuous life
i am debased whenever people refuse to use their brains i mean is free... 4kin use it google is your friend im done yo!
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by EternalTruth: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
i am debased whenever people refuse to use their brains i mean is free... 4kin use it google is your friend im done yo!
dumb.
So you're one of those dunderheads that depend on Google for knowledge...
Ask your parents where Google was when they were in school....
For your info Mercy Aigbe is my cousin and we are related through blood so I know what I'm saying..
Keep allowing Google to bereft you of common sense.
Friend I'm done with yo'
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Mikylopez(f): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
dumb.
So you're one of those dunderheads that depend on Google for knowledge...
Ask your parents where Google was when they were in school....
For your info Mercy Aigbe is my cousin and we are related through blood so I know what I'm saying..
Keep allowing Google to bereft you of common sense.
Friend I'm done with yo'
sharap ur mouth related by blood kor related by Bluetooth and xender ni...... her own father stays in ma area u probably wouldn't know where i guess.... hz now very old tell ur xender relative to atleast come and take care of her dad. ps hope u know she has a son?. put ur $tupid ego down and ask questions... dumb mofo.... its a new year please act like u have sence even if u dont. .as-salamu alaykum
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Durentmoney: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Beautiful.
So yorubas get fine girls like dis.

Guys check out my signature
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by EternalTruth: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
sharap ur mouth related by blood kor related by Bluetooth and xender ni...... her own father stays in ma area u probably wouldn't know where i guess.... hz now very old tell ur xender relative to atleast come and take care of her dad. ps hope u know she has a son?. put ur $tupid ego down and ask questions... dumb mofo.... its a new year please act like u have sence even if u dont. .as-salamu alaykum
since nairaland is a faceless forum you think every Tom, dick and Harry on Nairaland is as mediocre as you are right??

Don't have time to exchange words with ignoramus retard's.

By ye way you're as fake as the fake doll in your profile picture.
Bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" / Olakunle Churchill's Mother & Tonto Dikeh's Mother-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.