Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday (44982 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Dances To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Durentmoney: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
dumb.
So you're one of those dunderheads that depend on Google for knowledge...
Ask your parents where Google was when they were in school....
For your info Mercy Aigbe is my cousin and we are related through blood so I know what I'm saying..
Keep allowing Google to bereft you of common sense.
Friend I'm done with yo'

bro. Easy with d lies.

Now when pple don dey claim blood related with celebs.

Meanwhile
Guys check out my signature
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Mikylopez(f): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
since nairaland is a faceless forum you think every Tom, dick and Harry on Nairaland is as mediocre as you are right??

Don't have time to exchange words with ignoramus retard's.

By ye way you're as fake as the fake doll in your profile picture.
Bye
nigga sounds pained!
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by shumuel(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
that's an old throw back pics of hers and it's up to a decade which probably means she was 29 when the second pics was taken...
Check her current pics she looks like a lady in her late 40's with wrinkles all over her dilapidated face....
I think she's way older than the fabricated39 years age the op stated up there

No she is not,, i know her and Doris simon, they both attended the same school with my elder brother and had both lived at Ojota before, so that age is her age group, if you even ask me i was thinking she added 1 or 2years to her age.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by arabianights: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
39 no husband. cool cool
yes no husband... What is your business? That is how people like you criticize women and are the marry just to avoid *shame* and thereby leading to divorce.
When God's appointed time comes she will marry
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Bitterleafsoup: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
arabianights:
yes no husband... What is your business? That is how people like you criticize women and are the marry just to avoid *shame* and thereby leading to divorce.
When God's appointed time comes she will marry
She have millionaire husband at that. They have a son.

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by queenitee(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
kolado:
May she key into God's marital arrangement for her this year. She's getting old though.
Key into God's marital arrangement?she's married bro and op,she turned 39 today and not yesterday
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by petertamtam6(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wetin dey happen
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by queenitee(f): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
Ode she's a single mother and had her kid when she was in her 20's due to her wayward promiscuous life
I thought you said you are related?How come you dunno she's married and had a son?This' 2017 bruh,stop lying
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by queenitee(f): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
ajimotoke:
wullnp hurrayyyh....... U will surely get married this year amen...
She's married, she has a son self. Why is everyone praying for her to get married?she is.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by queenitee(f): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
39 no husband. cool cool
She is married and has a son,or where do you think Gentry comes from?
Her husband is Lanre Gentry
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by habsydiamond(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
4cakes!!!. No be small thing ooo. HBD to her anyways
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by Trippledee(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Odunlade adekola 38 n mercy aigbe 39,,... Odun why are u lying to us

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday by ajstar: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
You can win up to N1000 worth of airtime for inviting your friends to join Sharebunk.
Here's how;
1. If you're not yet on sharebunk, go to http://sharebunk.com to download the App and Sign Up.
2. Invite 5 family and friends by using the Invite tab on the App menu. You may invite them via sms, email, facebook or twitter.
3. Confirm that your 5 friends Sign Up and send each friend's email address to us here -> support@sharebunk.com

...And Whala! You receive your FREE AIRTIME REWARD! ...What are you waiting for