Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (34455 Views)

Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Flashh: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Agimor:
Your mumu raise to power of 50... Read to understand and not to criticise. I implore you to read all over again and you would get the drills.
Stupidity as usual. Explain it, let me see how you will guff again.
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Agimor(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Flashh:
Stupidity as usual. Explain it, let me see how you will guff again.
Send me your updated Cv.
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by engrchykae(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
kuuljay:
Satan of so koto Who brought you up men!!! Am a christian and I expect you to Respect other people's culture tradition and religion,nairaland is infested by uncultured kids.
i believe in jesus and his teachings which when a person or persons follow adhere to these teachings,we all will be happy.we read about the life of christ,an examplary and ideal life,a highly developed mind and body,his miracles and vicarious death.but mohamed being a gold-digger married a wealthy widow and after sometimes,killed the woman and got her wealth,married little girls and eventually contracted gonorhea which made him as a crafty man to invent ablution which helped to conceal the pus and blood from his urine.the anchorman of islamization of nigeria is the sarkin mosulmi,the sultan of sokoto that is the reason the five majors made him target point one.i believe in christ but not of the christian religion.the sultan have never been a good person since othman dan fodio subjugated the hausas,placed his 14 generals as emirs of the original 14 northern states and assumed the title of sarkin moslemi with his seat at sokoto.
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Flashh: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Agimor:
Send me your updated Cv.
To do what?
Re: PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto by Sundaymbosowo: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Governor of rivers visit to sokoto was a good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.