Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (41967 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Gods In The Images They Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by ominilongest(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
shey demons??..na VAN HELSING..ode dey use new year find who kill demons if dem catch ur house number u no go remember who created u again... happy new year Bros/sis....wishing u a better year
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by LoveJesus87(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
wtfCode:
Na God created them
wrong.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by LastSurvivor11: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
They are all God's creatures but what I don't understand is why he created them if not to torment mankinds..
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by ringi82(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demons are basically fallen angels. Witches and wizards primarily draw their powers from these demons..

4 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by iamFaity(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
some questions are better left unanswered.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by pussypounder(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mavinkent:
Dear friends,
Please I am really desperate for a good job that can keep me going. I am 26years of age now and I really need to get something doing so that I can take proper care of my needs and my parents.
I am a N.C.E dropout, i stopped my education because of no money to continue.
I have 6months experience in computer typing and graphic design also 3 months in software settings both system and phone. I went for the training after dropout, and am really good.
I speak good English, I am presentable and decent.
I am very good at internet stuff.
I am also available for any decent job.
I am based in Efon~Alaaye Ekiti State, but I am ready to relocate anywhere if I am offered a job that has accommodation attached to it.
Please I beg everyone here in the name of God, help me out because it's not really easy at all for me all this years sitting at home doing nothing. You can call or text me on 09034449055 if you have anything for me please.
Please note that I am single and have no kids so I am ready to move anywhere and start work immediately.
Like I said before am available for any job, what I can't do is driver because I don't have any experience, bat any other available job is ok. If you have any vacancy job at your office, house, friends or family, please call me.
The available job you think I can't do, might be the one that I really like or also have interest.
The job I can't do is driver because I don't know how to drive, but any other available job is welcome

Thanks to you all and I hold my faith high that someone here will help me and I will be here to give a great testimony.

You are from my home town Efon Alaaye but I have been there just twice. If you interested in yahoo yahoo I can teach you and you can take care of yourself with that smiley
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demons, Angels, ghosts, humans, animals, plants, planets, Stars, Moon, etc are expressions of Spirit. These are soul(s) or energy beings housed in different bodies based on the following;

1. Their planes of existence in the hologram.
2. Their travel plans in the hologram.
3. Their responsibilities in the hologram.
4. Their roles in the hologram.
5. Their desired experience in the hologram.

Briefly, Nature expresses itself in diverse forms based on its desired experience. At the core, we all are the same thing, spirit expressing ourselves in different forms. Sometimes we fight each other, we quarrel, etc. When a boy bullies, he is called a bully. But he is a boy by nature, his character is a bully. So, when spirit fights another, it is called demon. Who told you an angel can not fucck you up ? The angel will be called demon. We are all the same thing. It is our character that is different. Even demon dey help people naw. What of native doctor, him no dey cure ? No be life him save ? Then you go say, "God use native doctor save me". Demons can be angel, angel can be demon, you can change character based on how you feel and how you are treated and sometime some people are pure evil, so it is in the entire hologram.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by tintingz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
According to the TV show "Supernatural" Lucifer created demons by using souls that dwell in hell.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.

the fallen angels are what we would classify as demons... they fell from glory... the devil was cast down to earth with whatever part of his army survived the war... like i said... they fell from glory... they were corrupted... they became what we know as demons... as per witches and wizards, these are more or less people with satanic powers or people with spiritual powers but who use it for bad... people who acquire spiritual powers at and for the detriment of others are what we refer to as witches.... this is only my opinion

3 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by fkdmods: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
Why did God created them?

ringi82:
Demons are basically fallen angels. Witches and wizards primarily draw their powers from these demons..

Common sense will always elude religious nutjobs. I guarantee you no one will be able to answer that question. What you will hear is, "it is his will". I don't know about you but i have kids i love and there is no way in hell i would let anything bad come near them. No way. So why would a god who purportedly loves his creation also create evil as well or at least allow it? He is the most powerful right? He can wipe them out with a snap of his fingers. Abi na for our body e get power reach? Also, he knows what will happen before it happens. So, basically, he knew Adam would eat that apple and he wisely placed the apple in the same garden he lives in. What happened? Was there no more real estate in heaven to plant the tree in? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Their rebellion and proceedings turned them to demons.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews:1:7

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

You were proud of being handsome, and your fame made you act like a fool.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

Beauty, Wisdom, Splendor got into his head and here is what Pride made him do.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah:14: 10 -15

When he fell this is how many Angels he took down with him.

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, when they Fell, did Satan's agenda of being God died? No.

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

People like, Muhammed of Arabia, Adolf Hitler, Mau SeTung, etc.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Do you know why he does that?

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

Hence, the usual excuse, it's devil's work.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kingsmith4(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls 4 d sake of ur soul! S nt evry tn u c in d holy book u cn undstnd!! Am a muslim, I hv read d holy books both d Bible n d Quran GOD clearly told d prophet dt s nt evry tn in d Quran he cn undstnd dt him alone (GOD) knows all, so pls wen u study Gods word pik d ones u undstnd n leave d rest instead of putin sin on ur self. GOD ALONE KNOWS....

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by victorazy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
If you don't have the answer to my question then leave the thread, I'm a christian but i dont think that God created demons and brought them into existence.

Without Demons, there won't be this race of righteousness.

God created all for His glory, to test men, and to help Him identify His own people.

This is the type of life or choice Adam chosed.
God had 2plans for man, plan A& B and Adam chosed B for us.

God is using Demons to execute His works on men, that's why He instructed Adam before leaving and never intervene when Satan was tempting Eve, He wanted to see man's choice of life.

Life is like Exam hall,
Demon is the supervisor
Bible is the syllabus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
ringi82:

I know all those entities draw their energy from human beings, I had no idea they draw energy from demons. My findings show that all these other beings that live thousands of years draw their energy from humans. Expand on that sir.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by somehowpenis(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.
in the beginning God and darkness existed... before God started creating every other thing like light , water and others.. I think Darkness their was a whole new type of evil existing on its own, and it was this same darkness that possessed Lucifer into challenging God.. I think God created the sea creatures , serpent and every other thing before DARKNESS(evil) took control of those that wanted it to take control of them.. God didn't create Darkness , it was already existing together with God before creation... Darkness created Demons.. but God's own always do prevail... this is my own idea..
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by oglalasioux(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Gods, demons, witches and wizards don't exist. Mankind is manipulating the forces of the universe (gravity, electromagnetism and the weak and strong nuclear forces) and make it seem like there's a humanoid power behind them. That's why the power of 'gods' goes to the highest bidder. The 'gods' act arbitrarily because it's men behind the scenes.

Therein lies the problem with religion.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by phemmyfour: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls.
There were no demons before falling angels were chased from heaven. In other words, Demons = Fallen Angels.

Give yourself brain...where you quoted had nothing to do with demons......Christian inded!

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
pussypounder:

You are from my home town Efon Alaaye but I have been there just twice. If you interested in yahoo yahoo I can teach you and you can take care of yourself with that smiley
teach me abeg
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
somehowpenis:
in the beginning God and darkness existed... before God started creating every other thing like light , water and others.. I think Darkness their was a whole new type of evil existing on its own, and it was this same darkness that possessed Lucifer into challenging God.. I think God created the sea creatures , serpent and every other thing before DARKNESS(evil) took control of those that wanted it to take control of them.. God didn't create Darkness , it was already existing together with God before creation... Darkness created Demons.. but God's own always do prevail... this is my own idea..

Actually, Darkness is the default. The entire Cosmos is dark except brightened by the beam from the stars like Sun etc.

Let there be LIGHT! Then hologram was turned on! Spirit was projected, Spirit condensed to denser objects like planets etc. Biology took over from there and where we are. Soul jumps in to enjoy the experience, but they needed a body. Those who have space suit body designed for earth are called humans, animals, insects etc. Spirit is all. physical forms and bodies are housing for spirit. Spirit occupying organisms is called Soul. Not that demons dont have body, they do, its etheric and in other forms, designed for their explorations and experience. Everything is SPirit and Spirit is Energy.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by ndcide(m): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.

Where did you get this from. Sorry you are wrong.

You people must stop this nonsense. You create a premise and ask a question based on that.
If your question was honest, you wouldn't say this.

For the wise ones, This is a new year you must be careful about manipulation. It's evil....

For those who want to argue. Know this truth. Unless God helps you, you cannot be smarter than the devil.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by fuckpro: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
... None of the above is right
your answer lies with the offspring btw angel and women
...and what happens to them when they die
...its an account the church is either ignorant or just avoid
... go read the book of Enoch
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
kingsmith4:
Pls 4 d sake of ur soul! S nt evry tn u c in d holy book u cn undstnd!! Am a muslim, I hv read d holy books both d Bible n d Quran GOD clearly told d prophet dt s nt evry tn in d Quran he cn undstnd dt him alone (GOD) knows all, so pls wen u study Gods word pik d ones u undstnd n leave d rest instead of putin sin on ur self. GOD ALONE KNOWS....
say God!!!!
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by skyo78(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
This question/topic does not make sense.

If you are Christian and you believe God created the heaven and the earth and everything in between, then you already have your answer.

Your question should be, why were these evils created or allowed to exist
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
victorazy:

God created all for His glory, to test men, and to help Him identify His own people.

God is using Demons to execute His works on men, that's why He instructed Adam before leaving and never intervene when Satan was tempting Eve, He wanted to see man's choice of life.

Life is like Exam hall,
Demon is the supervisor
Bible is the syllabus
pls try and read that again..does it mke sense that we are a 'play thing' in the hands of the crebtor
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by obi4eze(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Their rebellion and proceedings turned them to demons.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews:1:7

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

You were proud of being handsome, and your fame made you act like a fool.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

Beauty, Wisdom, Splendor got into his head and here is what Pride made him do.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah:14: 10 -15

When he fell this is how many Angels he took down with him.

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, when they Fell, did Satan's agenda of being God died? No.

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

People like, Muhammed of Arabia, Adolf Hitler, Mau SeTung, etc.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Do you know why he does that?

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

Bull's eye. 1000000000 likes

3 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
pls try and read that again..does it mke sense that we are a 'play thing' in the hands of the crebtor
creator
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hamzeiy: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
GOD CREATED EVERYTHING...INFACT EVERYTHING OTHER THAN GOD HIMSELF WAS CREATED BY HIM ..angels,demons,lucifer ,animals and things we dont know yet.. fyi lucifer was never an angel and their is noting like fallen angels as angels have no capacity to disobey God unlike humans or demons.thus it is important for you to know that lucifer was not an angel or a fallen one but a DEMON who was honored by God the almighty to live with angels buth later became an arrogant outcast filled with pride.thus the saying "pride leads to downfall of a man"
anything other than this is false...
everything Good is from God and what we see as evil might be Good in the sigth of God

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Thie creator of demon is man. Man is a god, a fallen god and uncousciously creates his/her demons...

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by nanizle(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demons are a man made construct. It only exists in the mind of believers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by obinna58(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Fact. Demon do not exist your mind is playing tricks on you

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by holatoj(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:

NO SIR.....Leviathan is a fallen angel.....
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
victorazy:

Life is like Exam hall,
Demon is the supervisor
Bible is the syllabus
does it makes sense to you...dat we are a play thing in the hands of th ecreator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.