Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (41943 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Gods In The Images They Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by goingape: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.
go read your bible!
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by ifenes(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Humans created them by focusing attention on them. We tend to create our greatest fears out of ignorance. We are the creators.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by holatoj(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
kio052001:

GREED
Lucifer whom we all know as the Devil created the demons to assist him make sure that more humans to make it to heaven

the demons are human beings just like me and you know humans can do wonders when a reward is involved

which brings us back to GREED

NO SIR....u are wrong sir...... Lucifer don't /doesn't /can't / never has the power of creation...... only God has that power.....he(Lucifer) can't bring about life
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by frubben(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
And does knowing the answer to this makes u a better Christian or increase how you live morally and spiritually. Just asking no hating
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
When the fallen angels mated with human females, they created giants that were neither man nor spirit. When these giants died, they became demons we face today. They as spirits without souls forced to wander till eternity.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by supereagle(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mavinkent:
Dear friends,
Please I am really desperate for a good job that can keep me going. I am 26years of age now and I really need to get something doing so that I can take proper care of my needs and my parents.
I am a N.C.E dropout, i stopped my education because of no money to continue.
I have 6months experience in computer typing and graphic design also 3 months in software settings both system and phone. I went for the training after dropout, and am really good.
I speak good English, I am presentable and decent.
I am very good at internet stuff.
I am also available for any decent job.
I am based in Efon~Alaaye Ekiti State, but I am ready to relocate anywhere if I am offered a job that has accommodation attached to it.
Please I beg everyone here in the name of God, help me out because it's not really easy at all for me all this years sitting at home doing nothing. You can call or text me on 09034449055 if you have anything for me please.
Please note that I am single and have no kids so I am ready to move anywhere and start work immediately.
Like I said before am available for any job, what I can't do is driver because I don't have any experience, bat any other available job is ok. If you have any vacancy job at your office, house, friends or family, please call me.
The available job you think I can't do, might be the one that I really like or also have interest.
The job I can't do is driver because I don't know how to drive, but any other available job is welcome

Thanks to you all and I hold my faith high that someone here will help me and I will be here to give a great testimony.
You have skills that can get you money on Fiever . Look for someone who can put you through.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by 41lady(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09 have said it all in all, OP please read his post.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by baylrc4real(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
In the whole universe both earth and heaven God created everything, there is no other creator but God, God creates everything for good purpose, but that creature might decide to go against God's plan by doing wickedness, and which of course will later face the rot of God. The first sin was committed in heaven, Head Angel Lucifer who later became the devil has pride and wanting to be like God, Was cast away from heaven with other angels loyal to him. These his loyal angels are what we now call the demons. Pls they are not created by the devil as you think. God the one and only Creator.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by somehowpenis(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Billyonaire:

Actually, Darkness is the default. The entire Cosmos is dark except brightened by the beam from the stars like Sun etc.

Let there be LIGHT! Then hologram was turned on! Spirit was projected, Spirit condensed to denser objects like planets etc. Biology took over from there and where we are. Soul jumps in to enjoy the experience, but they needed a body. Those who have space suit body designed for earth are called humans, animals, insects etc. Spirit is all. physical forms and bodies are housing for spirit. Spirit occupying organisms is called Soul. Not that demons dont have body, they do, its etheric and in other forms, designed for their explorations and experience. Everything is SPirit and Spirit is Energy.
if light do have a source, then Darkness must have a source, and if Darkness do have a source then God must have a source.. God is not a being, God is the Default.. darkness and God were existing, and God was roaming in the darkness, nothing else just both Elements.. The Holy book makes us understand God was moving like a whirlwind.. if you say Darkness is the default and Stars light everything up then what color was God before the stars were created? Or was God Darkness? And would you think God is the one whom after creating all his angels , possessed Lucifer into challenging him? And who created the tree of good , knowledge and evil in the garden, which God seriously warned Adam and Eve not to eat of it... I think Darkness is a force as powerful as God , but My believe makes me understand God is much more powerful than it all which I agree,.. the Armageddon war being proclaimed in the Bible, I believe is not actually between God and Lucifer , cos lucifer is just a fallen angel, but between God, his people and Darkness and his people...
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by victorazy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
pls try and read that again..does it mke sense that we are a 'play thing' in the hands of the crebtor

Yes! We are pencil in the hand of the creator.
Life is like a market.

Let me throw more light on it:
"The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want"
This is life with God (Plan A) but Adam lost it so induced us to Plan-B where u have to fend for yourself until you find your way back to God d Father, Jesus (second Adam) came and reconnect the bridge (road) to God only for those who will believe will be back to the Eden where God provides all u need, you see? "The Lord is my shepherd" grin
This is why men of God enjoy more because they are already in Eden where God fend for them, they don't sick, they can fly round the world for free, they wear the best cloths without shedin sweat to get them etc.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.
why not Google Benny Hinn's teachings on demonology

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by somehowpenis(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
baylrc4real:
In the whole universe both earth and heaven God created everything, there is no other creator but God, God creates everything for good purpose, but that creature might decide to go against God's plan by doing wickedness, and which of course will later face the rot of God. The first sin was committed in heaven, Head Angel Lucifer who later became the devil has pride and wanting to be like God, Was cast away from heaven with other angels loyal to him. These his loyal angels are what we now call the demons. Pls they are not created by the devil as you think. God the one and only Creator.
the devil was tempted by a force greater than him which made him start questioning God's authority little by little until before the Great War which he lost and then got casted down from heaven.. God created everything except DARKNESS, Darkness and God existed before creation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Godsblessing(m): 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demons are fallen angels dat seek revenge against Jehovah.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Pins(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
If you don't have the answer to my question then leave the thread, I'm a christian but i dont think that God created demons and brought them into existence.
God created all things even Satan but God does not create robots programmed to work according to a particular pattern every thing God created bus a free moral agent so you choose your path. God is not responsible for that.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Demons are falling angels which serve satan, Revelation 12vs 8, Again God created the wicked for the day evil, proverbs 16vs 4
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Adek15(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Their rebellion and proceedings turned them to demons.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews:1:7

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

You were proud of being handsome, and your fame made you act like a fool.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

Beauty, Wisdom, Splendor got into his head and here is what Pride made him do.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah:14: 10 -15

When he fell this is how many Angels he took down with him.

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, when they Fell, did Satan's agenda of being God died? No.

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

People like, Muhammed of Arabia, Adolf Hitler, Mau SeTung, etc.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Do you know why he does that?

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by saintbillion(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
All those things were harmless. Even serpent, the bible said man had power and dominion over all creature. Not untill satan came and poison their mind, satan decieve Eve through a senake. And again there are some people that are even wicked than a serpent. It's because they are been use by demond. So brother God didn't make anything dangerous and wicket.

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Stevosty: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
I. The Existence and Nature of Demons
A. Their Creation – God created demons as part of the angelic realm originally (Col.1:16).
B. Their Fall –
1. The evidence – It is clear that Satan has a following of like beings (“Prince of the demons” – Matt.12:24; the Devil and his angels – Matt.25:41). Demons are described throughout the Scriptures (Dan.10:10-20; Matt.10:1; Eph.6:12).
2. The time – At the fall of Satan, many angels followed him in that rebellion (demons are fallen angels). A third of the angelic host seem to have fallen with Satan (Rev.12:4 – the imagery of Satan as a “dragon” and angels/demons as “stars”).
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by killsmith(f): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
wtfCode:

Questions like this tempt me to ask if God really exist?
religious gods don't exist
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Adek15(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Their rebellion and proceedings turned them to demons.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews:1:7

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

You were proud of being handsome, and your fame made you act like a fool.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

Beauty, Wisdom, Splendor got into his head and here is what Pride made him do.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah:14: 10 -15

When he fell this is how many Angels he took down with him.

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, when they Fell, did Satan's agenda of being God died? No.

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

People like, Muhammed of Arabia, Adolf Hitler, Mau SeTung, etc.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Do you know why he does that?

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

you mean prophet Muhammed right? Interesting
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by chiraqDemon(m): 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lucie tortured human souls that went to hell and made them twisted
They can b killed by an angel's blade, the firsr blade, the colt,
They can b exorcised by chanting thus
English Translation
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.
Ergo draco maledicte [*a]
et omnis legio diabolica
adjuramus te.
Cessa decipere humanas creaturas,
eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine,
quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire
te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris,
te rogamus, audi nos.

Their king is Crowley

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Una don see demon b4?
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Elliot2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
pls try and read that again..does it mke sense that we are a 'play thing' in the hands of the crebtor
we r created for his pleasure...

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author victorazy post=52444169]

Yes! We are pencil in the hand of the creator.
Life is like a market.

Let me throw more light on it:
"The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want"
This is life with God (Plan A) but Adam lost it so induced us to Plan-B where u have to fend for yourself until you find your way back to God d Father, Jesus (second Adam) came and reconnect the bridge (road) to God only for those who will believe will be back to the Eden where God provides all u need, you see? "The Lord is my shepherd" grin
This is why men of God enjoy more because they are already in Eden where God fend for them, they don't sick, they can fly round the world for free, they wear the best cloths without shedin sweat to get them etc.
[/quote] then i think we have nothing to lose cos at the end it all boils down to a meaningless effort when the creator has found it riqht to watch us suffer.its a simple logic;since we are the creations we have nothing to lose
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Elliot2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
we r created for His pleasure...
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Elliot2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
creator
u av answered ur own question. Creator has every right over its creation!
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kachi19: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Leviathan is simply a literary METAPHOR. It was most described in job 41:18-21 OP goan do ya research well oh... translation of the Bible from its original language has given rise to many confusions. Leviathan as a demon is simply a or personification of sort... Maybe its a demon, maybe its a creator but what the FACT is that its a myth #Shikina
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Adek15(m): 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Do you want answers from Christianity point of view alone or even from others?
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Adek15:
you mean prophet Muhammed right? Interesting
then its a non ending film cos i see no reason why the creator cant destroy satan instead allow us to be a game
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Elliot2:
u av answered ur own question. Creator has every right over its creation!
like this,to twist a mind against HIM
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by victorazy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
then i think we have nothing to lose cos at the end it all boils down to a meaningless effort when the creator has found it riqht to watch us suffer.its a simple logic;since we are the creations we have nothing to lose

Noooo!
The Plan-B life has ultimate prize tag,
"If you win, u will be a god" like Ogun, Sungu, Amadioha etc. But in pro-life of God.

Life is just a script written by God, we're just playing along, that's why He is known as "the beginning and the end"
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by eki2000(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
I Worship With Solick Rock Kingdom Church Uyo, Akwa Ibom. I Want To announce to the world that Every Satan has a Human face. Satan Is not a spirit being, it doesnt matter the centuries that this falsehood has been believd and taught in churches till present day. God created man, and only man to occupy the earth. Go To your Bible, u will neva see the word Satan In the old testament. Now , Just Like "Thief" Is a title usd to describe a persn who steals, it is not a person's name, so also is "satan" . Satan Is A Title coined by early Roman Xtians (4 Fear Of Persecution) To describe any One who does or potrays an action to stop the will of God. Any Where Satan is mentiond in the Nw Testament, U Wld see a human being behind dat action. I Kno U Wld Like 2 Ask question as who tempted Eve, Jesus n The Fall Of Job?, Etc. All These Where Done By Men. Lastly Witches Exist Only In Our Mind, It Means Wickdness, Demons Are concieved wickd taughts dat lives our mind 4 a long time. let me stop here, Praise The Lord !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.