Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (41964 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Gods In The Images They Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by grandstar(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.

God created everything perfect. God saw it was "very good"

The true God also gave humans and angels, 2 of his unique creations the gift of free will. Unfortunately the first human pair chose to abuse it by disobeying God.

This was influenced by an angel called Satan.

That angel chose to meditate on what was bad and thus became evil ( James 1:14-15).

He was able to influence many angels (1 Corinthians 15:33) and they too rebelled against God.

We must never meditate on improper things ( Genesis 6:2). It can have dreadful consequences (2 Samuel 11:2)

2 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardeycute(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
victorazy:

Noooo!
The Plan-B life has ultimate prize tag,
"If you win, u will be a god" like Ogun, Sungu, Amadioha etc. But in pro-life of God.
its no gain then cause i dnt find it meaningful
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by holatoj(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
REVELATION 4:11
KJV

King James Bible
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and
honour and power: for thou hast created all
things, and for thy pleasure they are and
were created......

you must learn to understand that God created all things ,everything..... and not only that in good did he created them/it....

Lucifer was an archangel in charge of worship, he was a custodian of light ......perfectly made and he had access to the throne room better than others.....

his fall was because of his Pride....scriptures says something bout this...

Isaiah 14:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will
ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne
above the stars of God: I will sit also upon
the mount of the congregation, in the sides of
the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the
clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to
the sides of the pit.

In the course of his rebellion 1/3 (one third of the angels in heaven) rebelled with him n they all fell together.....

in the course of their rebellion there were certain felloe archangel or more powerful than the normal angels that did this with Lucifer...leviathan, mammon,belzebub,apollyon (all this are in the Bible)
and other normal angels carrying out services that rebelled with him.....

They are spirits ,and when they gain their entrance into the life of anybody that is when we talk of being possessed.... its either willingly (realm of wizards, witches,magicians) or just a victim......

everything ,think wide ,everything is created by God.....
if you want more understanding about this structures of the satanic world.....
1) u must partner with the Holy spirit to guide you
2) very rich books n the bible to study....

the problem is that when we believers Start talking about this issue of darkness n its realm....critics think we are wrong ,we are going out of line,we don't need it,it might affect us....u don't know that "when you understand the structure of a system access n power is granted unto you to challenge that system....

many believes walk around thinking or with the mindset that Satan/@devil is the opposite of God which is NO...even it was a fellow archangel that fought off Lucifer n drove him away....when u walk with this mind set that u are not fighting the opposite of God you have more access...... Satan has a a birthday....Infact scriptures says that u are above Satan as a believer..(critics will talk on this) ....

do you know that as MAN in general according to the hierarchy of God.....u are (we) are above the 24 elders in heaven ,above the 4 beast in the throne room and Christ is above us.....seek for correct knowledge (epignosis)...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
chieveboy:
Am an Eckist and a former Christian.

What should come to your attention is that most things being thought are not factual especially the 'demon' myth.

Actually a 'demon' is for instance your brother, friend etc who died (translated) but feels they still have unfinished business on earth, this could be deep crave for sex, attachment to a wife or husband, money etc. The 'discarnate entity' hangs around places to find a body to use...and be used!

If you find your self 'out there' you will see that there is no such thing as 'Demon', just some folks who couldn't 'pass through' to the proper place, they hang around just above the physical world.

PS: since everything must have a name, it is justifiable to call these entities "demons". But it's important to know the intricacies of what made them what they are...as in, God didn't set out to create some beings known as demons.

Nice explanation but you didn't talk about the ones we made ourselves from our minds/imaginations etc. I have forgotten what they are actually called.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hernandson(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
If you don't have the answer to my question then leave the thread, I'm a christian but i dont think that God created demons and brought them into existence.
at op there are so many mysteries on earth,and when we want to knw or bring out questions out we just quote 2 or 3 verses. Am sure if u really want answers u should read d whole bible. Remember he dat seeks God with all his would find him.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
The question you have raised is one of those questions we may not have full answers to until Christ comes or if it's revealed to any man. A lot of things may have happened before the creation of the physical earth. God too acknowledged the presence of "evil force" hence the allowance of tree of knowledge of good and evil in that garden. He has only revealed through His word and I think it's wise to follow (Genesis 30:15&19, Revelations 22:2), that we should choose life. The verse from revelation promised that only the tree of life will be in that new kingdom(tree of knowledge of good and evil will be no more by then). God's total plan for everyone is perfection and good (as described from the garden's story). I believe evil may have a place too in achieving that, just like the work on furnace in making pure substances, but you must not dwell on it. In short what am saying is, "if there's no bad, you won't appreciate the good".If you dwell on evil and you don't repent, you will end up in destruction with the enemy called d dEVIL. That's my own understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Mavinkent(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
supereagle:

You have skills that can get you money on Fiever . Look for someone who can put you through.
I've tried to know more about it but people says it's required some big money to start and money is really the problem and someone to teach me.....I just don't wanna sit down home dis new year doing nothing. That's why am looking for any job. Thanks
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by victorazy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
its no gain then cause i dnt find it meaningful

Brave and powerful animals in jungle like Lioness, Eagles trains their babies in hard way.

God wrote the script while we play it out, He doesn't want men to blame Him but have themselves to blame.

He is training you to fit as God.
He want u to fast cus he doesn't eat, work with faith because you can please God without faith, creative like him etc.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hernandson(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
like i said op d bible z complete stp poking d bible
holatoj:
REVELATION 4:11
KJV

King James Bible
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and
honour and power: for thou hast created all
things, and for thy pleasure they are and
were created......

you must learn to understand that God created all things ,everything..... and not only that in good did he created them/it....

Lucifer was an archangel in charge of worship, he was a custodian of light ......perfectly made and he had access to the throne room better than others.....

his fall was because of his Pride....scriptures says something bout this...

Isaiah 14:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will
ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne
above the stars of God: I will sit also upon
the mount of the congregation, in the sides of
the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the
clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to
the sides of the pit.

In the course of his rebellion 1/3 (one third of the angels in heaven) rebelled with him n they all fell together.....

in the course of their rebellion there were certain felloe archangel or more powerful than the normal angels that did this with Lucifer...leviathan, mammon,belzebub,apollyon (all this are in the Bible)
and other normal angels carrying out services that rebelled with him.....

They are spirits ,and when they gain their entrance into the life of anybody that is when we talk of being possessed.... its either willingly (realm of wizards, witches,magicians) or just a victim......

everything ,think wide ,everything is created by God.....
if you want more understanding about this structures of the satanic world.....
1) u must partner with the Holy spirit to guide you
2) very rich books n the bible to study....

the problem is that when we believers Start talking about this issue of darkness n its realm....critics think we are wrong ,we are going out of line,we don't need it,it might affect us....u don't know that "when you understand the structure of a system access n power is granted unto you to challenge that system....

many believes walk around thinking or with the mindset that Satan/@devil is the opposite of God which is NO...even it was a fellow archangel that fought off Lucifer n drove him away....when u walk with this mind set that u are not fighting the opposite of God you have more access...... Satan has a a birthday....Infact scriptures says that u are above Satan as a believer..(critics will talk on this) ....

do you know that as MAN in general according to the hierarchy of God.....u are (we) are above the 24 elders in heaven ,above the 4 beast in the throne room and Christ is above us.....seek for correct knowledge (epignosis)...
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Their rebellion and proceedings turned them to demons.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews:1:7

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

You were proud of being handsome, and your fame made you act like a fool.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

Beauty, Wisdom, Splendor got into his head and here is what Pride made him do.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah:14: 10 -15

When he fell this is how many Angels he took down with him.

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, when they Fell, did Satan's agenda of being God died? No.

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

People like, Muhammed of Arabia, Adolf Hitler, Mau SeTung, etc.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Do you know why he does that?

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Divepen1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
@ Revelation1, Demons are the children of the fallen angels; rather they were the children that came about when angels had sexua.l inter course with women on earth.
Normally, according to Solomon human and animal spirits are supposed to return to God but because they are not God's creations they are spirits are meant to wander about and look for home. in research they were accepted or plunged into the lake of fire and had moved about hence.

They can only function in bodies and can never function without a body. That was the reason the demon called Legion in the bible asked Jesus to send it to the pigs.
They must possess human body through a means. However, their best means of entrance into the human body is through illegal sex. That is called their gateway.
Meanwhile, note that demons as well as Satan cannot read our thought, they can only predict from our reactions and actions.

Witches and Wizards are those that willingly accept or ask demons to take over them. These ones do rituals that would allow them to be possessed by such demon. The problem they can get more demons in them as much as they can pay the sacrifice and withstand the pain. The demon link with their spirit and from there control their soul. It is these demons that they send in the spirit to do their bidding. These spirits are not omniscient but have a means of getting information faster. A man can not therefore control them no matter how much they make one think. They pour thoughts into these witches or anyone they possess. The difference for normal possession of human and witches is that these people are not aware or not able to control them but the witches are aware and are ready to be used.

May God grant you more knowledge as he pleases in Jesus name.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by femliany(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

hello bro,
the woman and the child the bible talks about in that revelation is MARY and our Lord JESUS christ...devil possessed the mind of king Herod here looking to kill Jesus and her mothere
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by youngelder(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

And God created All.

U are very knowledgeable. Also, you know how to explain.. do you do any form of teaching? you would do well...
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by caniva(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Jinn are beings created with free will, living on earth in a world parallel to mankind. The Arabic word Jinn is from the verb 'Janna' which means to hide or conceal. Thus, they are physically invisible from man as their description suggests. This invisibility is one of the reasons why some people have denied their existence. However, (as will be seen) the affect which the world of the Jinn has upon our world, is enough to refute this modern denial of one of Allah's creation.
The origins of the Jinn can be traced from the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Thus the Jinn were created before man.

Al-Hijr 15:26 And indeed, We created man from sounding (dried) clay of altered black smooth mud. 27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire. 28. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

As for their physical origin, then the Prophet (saws) has confirmed the above verse when he said: "The Angels were created from light and the Jinn from smokeless fire". It is this description of the Jinn which tells us so much about them. Because they were created from fire, their nature has generally been fiery and thus their relationship with man has been built upon this. Like humans, they too are required to worship Allah and follow Islam. Their purpose in life is exactly the same as ours.

Ad-Dhariyat 51:56 "I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me"

3 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by lawani: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
HOW DID CRIMINALS AND THUGS COME INTO EXISTENCE? WHO CREATED THEM?

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Elliot2(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardeycute:
like this,to twist a mind against HIM
if only u know wat it means in legal parlance "ownership rights".
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kingPhidel(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ayam-not-understanding. Can devil creat things?
Idon-belivit
kio052001:

GREED
Lucifer whom we all know as the Devil created the demons to assist him make sure that more humans to make it to heaven

the demons are human beings just like me and you know humans can do wonders when a reward is involved

which brings us back to GREED
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by mtngloetiartel: 5:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
Lets talk about demons.
let us not; but what the bible really teach- the truth.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by AlfaAce(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
iamFaity:
some questions are better left unanswered.
I love this.truth.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by xynerise: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Do you know that the Angels have free will like humans? Ability to choose wrong or right.

The fallen Angels were deceived by Devil and when they came to earth, they became demons.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well first off God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

And God created All.

Christianity in no way makes sense. There is no proper understanding of who God is. And before you talk about the Prophet Muhammad(PEACE BE UPON HIM). yOU ought to first read about him from primary sources, not from fox news.

To answer the question because Christians don't have the answers coz they don't know.
God knows everything. He knows that is hidden and what is apparent, He knows what has happened and what will happen and of course, He knows the devil(satan) better than satan himself because it was God who created him. And if you bring up this nonsensical talk of some angels who fell and moved against God, then this means that in fact God is not in control of his creatures and therefore there is a power split between God and the devil, in which case, this means that the Satan has some kind of power. Satan has no power and he has no control whatsoever. he his dependent on God, and God who created him knew the kind of being that he was. why did God create the Satan and the devils? . These creatures were created in order to serve as a test for the human beings. it was God who himself created evil. come to think of it. the christians believe satan was trying to usurp God, and he has his own army. this kind of thinking is wacky and irrational. Satan himself is fearful of God. you Christians should think of it this way: since you guys believe that Satan has some power, what if this Satan defeats your god( i seek refuge with God from this) and his angels coz from calculations more people should go to hell and therefore the satan will have a bigger army. so, what if this satan defeats your god? what would happen to the universe and the creation? will god be imprisoned? have you ever thought about that?
BACK TO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, God created evil for a reason. Just as He created good for a reason.

God says in surah al falaq( Quran 113): " Say, I seek refuge in the lord of the daybreak. from the evil of that which He created. from the evil of darkness when it settles. and from the evil of malignant witchcraft. and from the evil of the envier whenever he practices his envy. This gives a succinct explanation, and this is rational.

The devil was able to disobey God because he has free-will unlike the angels. This free will is also what we humans possess. we are given the option to understand and choose between what is good and what is bad, between what is right and what is wrong.
when the devil disobeyed God, then he became a disbeliever, and understanding that all power and sovereignty belongs ONLY to GOD , AND that he the devil was doomed and powerless. Instead of seeking for forgiveness he( Satan) said: (surah Al Hijri, Quran 14)... My Lord! give me respite till the day of judgement( don't kill or destroy me, give me longevity so that i will remain till the day of judgement). in the following verse Allah said to him: " So indeed you are of those reprieved". then the devil said: My lord, because I have falling into error( He won't seek for forgiveness becasue of pride), then surely I will make disobedience attractive to them on earth and I will lead them all astray, except your choosen servants amongst them. then in verse 42, Allah replied him" Indeed, My servants, no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators, and indeed hell is the promised place for them all. This was what happened and this is the truth. also, there is a caveat: the devil will only lead astray those who themselves are ready to disobey God.

Contrary to the belief of the Christians that the devil will have a section in the hereafter( hell), where he will punish those who are thrown into hell. This doesn't make any sense, even from rational thinking. The devil was the one who misled people? made them do bad things? he, himself disobeyed God. then he will be the one to punish people again? This is absolute nonsense. The devil himself will be punished in hell and he will be fearful. The devil has no power whatsoever and i really think it would be good if we made use of our thinking faculty and discern truth from falsehood.
May Allah guide to the straight path( ISLAM)!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by mtngloetiartel: 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
lawani:
HOW DID CRIMINALS AND THUGS COME INTO EXISTENCE? WHO CREATED THEM?
gbam! That is the right line of thought. Ori e wanbe!
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by chieveboy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
parisienne:

Nice explanation but you didn't talk about the ones we made ourselves from our minds/imaginations etc. I have forgotten what they are actually called.

Well no need of nomenclature...

Given the understanding and fact that whatever one imagines exists...that is, nobody can imagine anything outside of creation...then 'Demons' are just ONE out of the numerous 'ugly things' and 'beautiful things' that already in existence throughout the diverse universes of Creation.

This actually means you can't make idle comment as "...that's just in your imagination" . This also means we didn't "create" them, but simply 'embraced' or 'accepted' them...by first looking at them (using the other eye tagged "imagination" ) and BELIEVING they influence us or are responsible for our predicaments...this creates a link or affinity with them...a kind of "like attracts like" condition. Any one can attract anything both imaginary, visual or sensual...

Consequently, there are indeed dead or discarnate people who died and hang around physical environments which are called Demons. Also there are the conditions which afflict people...thanks to their belief or mental creation.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by GindoX(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
I love this topic
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
somehowpenis:
if light do have a source, then Darkness must have a source, and if Darkness do have a source then God must have a source.. God is not a being, God is the Default.. darkness and God were existing, and God was roaming in the darkness, nothing else just both Elements.. The Holy book makes us understand God was moving like a whirlwind.. if you say Darkness is the default and Stars light everything up then what color was God before the stars were created? Or was God Darkness? And would you think God is the one whom after creating all his angels , possessed Lucifer into challenging him? And who created the tree of good , knowledge and evil in the garden, which God seriously warned Adam and Eve not to eat of it... I think Darkness is a force as powerful as God , but My believe makes me understand God is much more powerful than it all which I agree,.. the Armageddon war being proclaimed in the Bible, I believe is not actually between God and Lucifer , cos lucifer is just a fallen angel, but between God, his people and Darkness and his people...

The reason you have so many questions, is because you are confused and it is not your fault. The Pastors and the Imams actually depend on the Holy Books to teach you and there are more facts even in science to prove that the Koran, Bible and all other Holy books have truth in them, and there are also parables and misunderstood phrases based on mal-interpretation and misinterpretations.

Shall I begin to put things in perspective for us;

Let's start from God and how it is. Since your impulse-controlled primitive aspect of the mind and that of others will totally wage war against my theory, I will use "Assumptions" the mother of all Bleep-ups.

Assume:
That the Genesis' God of Creation is the Almighty Creator of the Hologram. Whose forms are expressed infinitely in nature. And that Jehovah, Allah etc are Gods by their own right, and are expressions of the God the Creator of the Hologram. I like to call that Almighty God.

Bear with me, while I explain for understanding. Now, God of Creation (GOD) existed OUTSIDE of the Hologram, designed the 2D Holographic Field (which is outside the hologram ie outside the Cosmos or multiverse as you may call it.

Now, after designing the 2D Field. He made the Genesis Command. "Let There Be Light"!. The projector of the Hologram was turned on. For GOD to say, "Let there be Light", it further amplifies the fact that in the beginning was DARKNESS. Who did GOD give instructions to, to turn on the light ? Story for another thread.

Now, after the projector was turned on, what we may be as light from the UV Electromagnetic spectrum isnt all components of Light. It is just the VISIBLE spectrum to the naked eye of physical humans. On ethereal body, you will see wonderful colors not visible to physical eye.

Now, as soon as the Hologram is turned on, the data/information on the 2D Field at the background is projected out inform of spirit. And as spirit expands through void, which we know now as space, it begins to condense, consciousness was projected into it. ("And God pour its spirit", remember ?) to form planets, stars, whiteholes, blackholes, wormholes etc. Low vibrating spirit in the presence of conscious become Souls on physical planes.

The Soul must NOT be on earth without a body for 2 reasons.
(1) Electro-Magnetism of Earth and the elements will affect the polarity of soul since Soul and planet are all spirit manifesting in physical form via condensation. That is why we say the physical world is dense.
(2) Soul is lighter than air and rises against gravity if it is without a body.

So, when spirit infused with consciousness occupies the body, it is called Soul. Soul becomes conscious due to presence of consciousness.. ..(I will expand on this to tell you a story about Almighty God (GOD). Since the entire holographic projection is infused with spirit, What about conscious lives on other planets, stars and even on the alternative universes ? Spirit condenses there to form different kinds of space suits different fromt our bodies on those other planes of existence based on the elements, density and etc. So, demons, angels, arch-angels, satan, Annunakis, Reptilians, etc are just they way they are because of my previous theory before this.

Now, when the those other entities which will come to be known as Jah, Jehovah, Allah, Anunnakis etc journey through space and found Earth and earthlings, neanderthals etc. They hybridized us, they sequenced our DNA and they taught us Agriculture, they even brought some seeds to us from Space and they even cultivated gardens called Eden. Remember that humans existed then as primitive neanderthals, homo-erectus etc. And the homo-erectus were reproducing just like goats and cats and dogs etc. So, when we our DNA was sequenced, we could reproduce until Marduk programmed us by altering our chromosome organelles. Original earthling had 12 strands of chromosomes now we have 2 strands. They first successful hybrid with sequenced DNA with capability to reproduce its kind (hybrid) was Adam.

So that is the story of how something Divine comes to live inside earthling and that the source of our rational mind. The original human created by condensation of spirit and habitation of Soul was simply acting on impulse and behaving like a total animal. We are a fucking animal from begining but Jehovah helped us to become who we are then bleeped with us big time.

The REAL GOD, CREATOR OF THE HOLOGRAM ?? You wanna know him ? I can simply say, YOU are the One, but I wont, I need to explain.
GOD THE WONDER CREATOR OF THE HOLOGRAM, is different from God that re-created or hybrized Humans. Have you not pondered why we cant even know which food is best for us ? We are confused, we eat leaves like goats and meat like Lion. hahahaahah

Okay, lets get back to GOD. After GOD created the Hologram, Lets use (S)HE as pronounce so ladies dont get jealous. So when (S)HE Created the world, (S)HE becomes consciousness or SPIRIT of GOD, jumps into its hologram to experience all aspects of the hologram. SO, even as GOD exists outside its creation, (S)HE also exists in its creation. So, as I type this, who moves my fingers ? When I look at the laptop, who sees ? When I have sex who enjoys ? Oh Yes, Soul is the answer. You guessed it right. SOUL is an expression of GOD in human form, GOD is spirit remember ? So GOD also expresses itself in diverse forms. Even the Annunakis, demons, angels are expression of GOD, their SOUL housed in a different kind of body. I may have bad character based on the programming, the experiences I get in life. It is NOT SOUL being wicked, it is NOT GOD being wicked, I may have a good character, it is NOT GOD being good, it is NOT GOD being nice. GOD remains neutral. Goodness and Badness are expressions of the character of organisms based on their experiences.

I must stop here for now. And I will paste it on Education Section for Students to have access to easily.

Correct my grammatical mistakes, no time here. I need to enjoy this Champagne and this beautiful wife of mine. After all, I am GOD, I need this experience to brag about behind the scene.

Lastly, Everything even light is ENERGY. Everything is GOD. Can not be created nor destroyed, but can change form.

My 10 years as Atheist led me to study much sciences but in the end, I can say being Atheist for 10yrs, Pantheist for 4yrs has been great. Atheist are right, there is no GOD sitting out in the skies and theists are using faith and doctrines, yet we are all right. After all, who would have believed that the WE ARE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR, ALL ALONG.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by pseudonomer: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
I thought demons are different from fallen angel? Did fallen angels later transformed to demons?

The fallen angels are the demons... they are so powerful then... they can exist as spirit, and there are so many of them. They posses creature, and take their form. All the demons has names... the fallen angel can take form of anything...
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by protocoll(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
missluv:

Ehn En...So Its Ur Father That Now Created Them Abi

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hahn(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
real691:
GOD created lucifer and he turned against HIM, HE created man and we turned against HIM, HE created angels and some turned against HIM............ GOD created all things good but some turned against their creator *simple* ..........

Did god know that the things he was about to create will eventually turn against him?
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by DoctorAlien(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
hahn:

Did god know that the things he was about to create will eventually turn against him?

Yes.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Anas09: 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

Christianity in no way makes sense. There is no proper understanding of who God is. And before you talk about the Prophet Muhammad(PEACE BE UPON HIM). yOU ought to first read about him from primary sources, not from fox news.

To answer the question because Christians don't have the answers coz they don't know.
God knows everything. He knows that is hidden and what is apparent, He knows what has happened and what will happen and of course, He knows the devil(satan) better than satan himself because it was God who created him. And if you bring up this nonsensical talk of some angels who fell and moved against God, then this means that in fact God is not in control of his creatures and therefore there is a power split between God and the devil, in which case, this means that the Satan has some kind of power. Satan has no power and he has no control whatsoever. he his dependent on God, and God who created him knew the kind of being that he was. why did God create the Satan and the devils? . These creatures were created in order to serve as a test for the human beings. it was God who himself created evil. come to think of it. the christians believe satan was trying to usurp God, and he has his own army. this kind of thinking is wacky and irrational. Satan himself is fearful of God. you Christians should think of it this way: since you guys believe that Satan has some power, what if this Satan defeats your god( i seek refuge with God from this) and his angels coz from calculations more people should go to hell and therefore the satan will have a bigger army. so, what if this satan defeats your god? what would happen to the universe and the creation? will god be imprisoned? have you ever thought about that?
BACK TO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT, God created evil for a reason. Just as He created good for a reason.

God says in surah al falaq( Quran 113): " Say, I seek refuge in the lord of the daybreak. from the evil of that which He created. from the evil of darkness when it settles. and from the evil of malignant witchcraft. and from the evil of the envier whenever he practices his envy. This gives a succinct explanation, and this is rational.

The devil was able to disobey God because he has free-will unlike the angels. This free will is also what we humans possess. we are given the option to understand and choose between what is good and what is bad, between what is right and what is wrong.
when the devil disobeyed God, then he became a disbeliever, and understanding that all power and sovereignty belongs ONLY to GOD , AND that he the devil was doomed and powerless. Instead of seeking for forgiveness he( Satan) said: (surah Al Hijri, Quran 14)... My Lord! give me respite till the day of judgement( don't kill or destroy me, give me longevity so that i will remain till the day of judgement). in the following verse Allah said to him: " So indeed you are of those reprieved". then the devil said: My lord, because I have falling into error( He won't seek for forgiveness becasue of pride), then surely I will make disobedience attractive to them on earth and I will lead them all astray, except your choosen servants amongst them. then in verse 42, Allah replied him" Indeed, My servants, no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators, and indeed hell is the promised place for them all. This was what happened and this is the truth. also, there is a caveat: the devil will only lead astray those who themselves are ready to disobey God.

Contrary to the belief of the Christians that the devil will have a section in the hereafter( hell), where he will punish those who are thrown into hell. This doesn't make any sense, even from rational thinking. The devil was the one who misled people? made them do bad things? he, himself disobeyed God. then he will be the one to punish people again? This is absolute nonsense. The devil himself will be punished in hell and he will be fearful. The devil has no power whatsoever and i really think it would be good if we made use of our thinking faculty and discern truth from falsehood.
May Allah guide to the straight path( ISLAM)!!!!
Oh, I know about your demon possessed Muhammed.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Rick9(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
When I saw you mentioned the Leviathan , smallville10 story MARY Apocalypse comes to mind.

So many things that we don't know.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Dalek(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Lucie tortured human souls that went to hell and made them twisted
They can b killed by an angel's blade, the firsr blade, the colt,
They can b exorcised by chanting thus
English Translation
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii, omnis legio,
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.
Ergo draco maledicte [*a]
et omnis legio diabolica
adjuramus te.
Cessa decipere humanas creaturas,
eisque aeternae Perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, Satana, inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei,
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine,
quem inferi tremunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine.
Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire
te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae Ecclesiae humiliare digneris,
te rogamus, audi nos.

Their king is Crowley

Only a true fan will understand this #TeamWinchester

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.