Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (41970 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Gods In The Images They Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by youngelder(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anas09:
Thanks for your kind words. I try to teach.
you are welcome..sir
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kio052001(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
holatoj:

NO SIR....u are wrong sir...... Lucifer don't /doesn't /can't / never has the power of creation...... only God has that power.....he(Lucifer) can't bring about life
when I say create, I didn't mean the kind of creation God does
actually what I meant was the devil making people do things believing that there a reward that will solve GREEDY NEEDS
an example is a man seeking wealth and is asked to bring his fellow human parts to appraise the gods thereby making him a murderer and it doesn't still end there because to keep the wealth coming, he has to keep his hands dirty, before you know it, he becomes something more than a demon itself
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by arabianights: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Revelation1:
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.
your village chief. Silly question
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by shumuel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
oxmale:
He was not the highest creation then.

Well i wouldn't know for sure because i wasn't there but according to the spiritual journals and the Bible, Lucifer(Angel of light) was the next thing to God, a second in command and the first ever in all creations both in Heaven and on Earth, some Journals even have it that Lucifer was once honored over Jesus,, Jesus, Michael, E.t.c raised in ranks after Lucifer and some Arch Angels ''fell''.

Like i said i was not there but according to what we have writen, Lucifer refused to bow to Adam; a creation he was part of in the making,, and Michael was the first Angel to obey and accepted ADAM lord over him, bowed and was raised in glory for doing so, infact he took the position of Lucifer, now there were higher Angels in rank over Michael as at that time but they all refused to bow to ADAM,,, Jesus got his own chance to glory when he God asked who will sacrifice his life for mankind(ADAM and his offsprings) only Jesus steped forward, came down to earth as (Hu)Man, preached the gospel of God and died for mankind, when he asended to heaven he was glorified and became the ''Lamb of God''.

Others like Prophet samuel, Elijah, Moses, Father Abraham, and all the other prophets of God also had their chances and was all also glorified, now that same chance is what God had presented to us by sending us down to Earth to suffer and be tested by Nature, Devil and other forces and circumstances.

These are my knowings and i repeat i nor anyone alive today was there, we are only speaking base on what we were taught and what we had read.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
MYJIST:
Hehe... I haven't even read the quran... but from your previous posts.... I don't think I'm interested...
I mean... how can you tell me Good created evil... for a reason... and good never understood that evil represents... deceit, and that, God created demons to test humans...
the fact is you Muslims read the Bible... to find faults... and you'll never see the Truth in it... When the people who crucified Jesus where busy carrying out their agenda... they didn't know they were carrying out Gods' plan... Although they awaited the Messiah.. they knew the prophesies... but then .. they didn't understand... It was hidden, because they've clothed themselves in pride... They thought... if not us then... nobody else...
well I'm not looking for a god to serve.. I've found God... searching would only mean... something else... I've passed that stage
So according to your bible. Evil created itself?
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
somehowpenis:
in the beginning God and darkness existed... before God started creating every other thing like light , water and others.. I think Darkness their was a whole new type of evil existing on its own, and it was this same darkness that possessed Lucifer into challenging God.. I think God created the sea creatures , serpent and every other thing before DARKNESS(evil) took control of those that wanted it to take control of them.. God didn't create Darkness , it was already existing together with God before creation... Darkness created Demons.. but God's own always do prevail... this is my own idea..

You are smart,people hardly read the bible therefore they fail to understand its teachings
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by wtfCode: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
dabrightt:
You aer a small boy still on milk ask your parent they will tell you he do
Mumu,read my comment again angry
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kingsmith4(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
analice107:

No Muslim. The Holy Book of Muslims and their God is not the same with the God of the Christians with their Holy Book.

I understand everything in my Holy Book because i have the Holy Spirit.

do not mix the two, they are like Oil and water.
am vry hapy u knw we dnt worship 1 GOD
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
ibolomo:
funny what you said about the Bible containing fallacies and people following blindly. That is correct of all religions, including the Quran, and it seems you are also following blindly, and believe me when i say i can prove it. I just don't have time to start typing. i hope you come to the realization one day that no religion is perfect in it's ideologies, Holy Books and beliefs, you just have to choose one and stand by it
in Islam we don't follow blindly. only Christians do.
The Quran says: " And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."Quran 2 verse 111

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

oga move with you Islam to an Islamic thread, no one is interested in your god that is causing chaos all over and rewards killing in his name with virgins. no thanks, keep it to yourself. Bible is composed if fallacies?? You're aa clueless as your drunk Islamic scholars because even your famed prophet Mohammed never dared blaspheme against Christianity. And he accepted Jesus was God's son but you all are just confused and ignorant, no longer killing christians and innocent people over the world. You're now killing each other in God's name. What kind if God will condone such wickedness Sort your confused religion and religious beliefs before talking crap about God's true followers and his only Holy book.

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
ibolomo:
funny what you said about the Bible containing fallacies and people following blindly. That is correct of all religions, including the Quran, and it seems you are also following blindly, and believe me when i say i can prove it. I just don't have time to start typing. i hope you come to the realization one day that no religion is perfect in it's ideologies, Holy Books and beliefs, you just have to choose one and stand by it

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=hardballripplez post=52450537][/quote]

Still doesn't make Islam worth anything. Isis, B-Haram all their B.S and slaying round the world all in the name of your so called peace loving god. You definitely cant tell me your muslim brethren slaying innocent people all over didn't get the memo. there us something fundamentally wrong with your religion. so please take your half baked teachings that you guys don't even follow to another thread.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

in Islam we don't follow blindly. only Christians do.
The Quran says: " And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."Quran 2 verse 111

Yh and in Christianity we don't kill and cause chaos all over only muslim do. Need proof?? Why not switch to CNN. Bloody messed up religion of bloody savages. Islam is nothing but a disgrace. I'm sure your prophet Mohammed is shaking his head at all of you wherever he is. Oh yh, that's right, wherever he is because he wasn't even sure where he was going

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Still doesn't make Islam worth anything. Isis, B-Haram all their B.S and slaying round the world all in the name of your so called peace loving god. You definitely cant tell me your muslim brethren slaying innocent people all over didn't get the memo. there us something fundamentally wrong with your religion. so please take your half baked teachings that you guys don't even follow to another thread.
Islam is passing through that phase now. The crusaders did worse. The jews engaged in act of terrorism against the brits in the 1930s, 40s. The Christian nation of USA still bombs and maim innocent. google up Vietnam and look up thE ATROCITIES CAUSED BY AMERICA . The people of Vietnam still suffer up till today from the remnants of the chemical weapons dropped by Christian America. MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO DIE AS A RESULT OF EXTREMISM ARE MUSLIMS. GOOGLE BORNO, ADAMAWA AND OTHERS. CHRISTIANS ARE NOT THE ONES IN THE REFUGEE CAMPS, IT IS MUSLIMS. MUSLIMS SUFFER THE BRUNT.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/was-obama-right-about-the-crusades-and-islamic-extremism-analysis/2015/02/06/3670628a-ae46-11e4-8876-460b1144cbc1_story.html

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Yh and in Christianity we don't kill and cause chaos all over only muslim do. Need proof?? Why not switch to CNN. Bloody messed up religion of bloody savages. Islam is nothing but a disgrace. I'm sure your prophet Mohammed is shaking his head at all of you wherever he is. Oh yh, that's right, wherever he is because he wasn't even sure where he was going

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/religion/was-obama-right-about-the-crusades-and-islamic-extremism-analysis/2015/02/06/3670628a-ae46-11e4-8876-460b1144cbc1_story.html

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
byrron:

OK! I'm very sorry sir, seems you already have a premeditated answer to the question you asked and any contrary opinion to yours would be deemed inadequate which will invariably become a cyclical movement with no destination.

I'm holding on to my initial assertion's and I am entitled to it.

HNY

Yes Sir. you are definitely entitled to it.. but if we come out of this with nothing but our own opinions then we have achieved nothing.. no additional knowledge and little understanding.. that is not the goal of an open-minded discourse.

Do not be offended nor misunderstand me. I am sorry if i came across as opinionated, that was not my intention. and do not be presumptuous either. I only meant to point out that there is already a body of knowledge that clarifies most of the suggestions thrown around here... i only sought to clarify further your comment.

I am an avid reader and student of ancient religious texts and history and philosophy.. it is not an exciting field but it helps clarify the origins of modern thought and religious traditions we see today.

The poster has misrepresented the question or constructed it poorly. We all agree (generally) that God created all things so asking who created demons and why already lays the field open for ill-informed postulations and laissez-faire arguments that span the limits of nairaland forum pages. It has already begun to take shape as you can see.

If we follow the general story, it is simple and hides nothing about the origin of demons.. adding witches to the broth only adds confusion because witches according to the lore and practices are either born with the gift of witch-craft or learn it. if you are born with it then logic dictates that it is inherited and originated at some point as a sexual relation between a human and a demon (fallen angels). there may be other entities in our reality but who is to say they are not natives of earth as us and separate from demons.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by kingsmith4(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

So many have come in contact with the Quran and they had to accept Islam and follow the truth. The human personality is very strange. Because you didn't follow the truth now doesn't mean that you won't follow it later( If truly you are reading the Quran). The bible is composed of historical and scientific fallacies and those who follow the Christian faith do so blindly. May Allah give you guidance In sha Allah.
yes bro! I ws once a christain bt I bcame a muslim cos som1 xplained d quran 2 me bt den I fully embraced islam wen I read d quran my sef 10k GOD 4 his infinit mercy 4 chosin 2 save my soul so jus leave dis pple dia ears ar sealed n dy ar blind dy won't hear unless GOD wills cos GOD said he saves hu he wills n destroy hu he wills even d prophet's uncle ws nt saved daz 2 show u dt almighty ALLAH none cn Question him since I bcame a muslim I hv knwn peace n I nw pray on my own wt full assurance n confidence evry day am prayin d 5tyms prayers it luks as if am in d presence of GOD physicaly am nt sayin all muslims ll mk paradise bt ISLAM s jus d way am a witness jesus who dy worship ll deny dem on d last day wch u knw n d worst part s dt dy dnt even knw hu jesus truly s nw I knw hu jesus truly s if I must say d bible s nt d word of GOD s written by men bt GOD sent down d quran 4rm A-Z no addition no subtraction arguin wt d christains s lyk arguin wt a deaf n dumb so pls pray on hw ur own soul ll b saved n leave dem 4 GOD. LA-ILAHA-ILA-LA

3 Likes

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:
Islam is passing through that phase now. The crusaders did worse. The jews engaged in act of terrorism against the brits in the 1930s, 40s. The Christian nation of USA still bombs and maim innocent. google up Vietnam and look up thE ATROCITIES CAUSED BY AMERICA . The people of Vietnam still suffer up till today from the remnants of the chemical weapons dropped by Christian America. MAJORITY OF THOSE WHO DIE AS A RESULT OF EXTREMISM ARE MUSLIMS. GOOGLE BORNO, ADAMAWA AND OTHERS. CHRISTIANS ARE NOT THE ONES IN THE REFUGEE CAMPS, IT IS MUSLIMS. MUSLIMS SUFFER THE BRUNT.

You're naive to say christian America. America is a free country with hundreds of religions; Islam, Hindu, Jews, christians, diviners...etc.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by eki2000(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
eki2000:
I Worship With Solick Rock Kingdom Church Uyo, Akwa Ibom. I Want To announce to the world that Every Satan has a Human face. Satan Is not a spirit being, it doesnt matter the centuries that this falsehood has been believd and taught in churches till present day. God created man, and only man to occupy the earth. Go To your Bible, u will neva see the word Satan In the old testament. Now , Just Like "Thief" Is a title usd to describe a persn who steals, it is not a person's name, so also is "satan" . Satan Is A Title coined by early Roman Xtians (4 Fear Of Persecution) To describe any One who does or potrays an action to stop the will of God. Any Where Satan is mentiond in the Nw Testament, U Wld see a human being behind dat action. I Kno U Wld Like 2 Ask question as who tempted Eve, Jesus n The Fall Of Job?, Etc. All These Where Done By Men. Lastly Witches Exist Only In Our Mind, It Means Wickdness, Demons Are concieved wickd taughts dat lives our mind 4 a long time. let me stop here, Praise The Lord !
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Oh wise one, crusades that occurred over a thousand years ago. Let me bring you back to current events:

http://qz.com/552334/more-people-died-from-terrorism-last-year-than-ever-before-and-mostly-in-these-five-countries/

And I'm just getting started, there are hundred more where that came from
Yes happened long ago. although still happening now in the guise of American invasion. Christian American invasions. btw. muslims are the ones who suffer from the brunt of terrorism. we muslims suffer the more

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

You're naive to say christian America. America is a free country with hundreds of religions; Islam, Hindu, Jews, christians, diviners...etc.
America was built on judeo-christian values. btw you need to listen to what Trump says about bringing back christianity
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
kingsmith4:
yes bro! I ws once a christain bt I bcame a muslim cos som1 xplained d quran 2 me bt den I fully embraced islam wen I read d quran my sef 10k GOD 4 his infinit mercy 4 chosin 2 save my soul so jus leave dis pple dia ears ar sealed n dy ar blind dy won't hear unless GOD wills cos GOD said he saves hu he wills n destroy hu he wills even d prophet's uncle ws nt saved daz 2 show u dt almighty ALLAH none cn Question him since I bcame a muslim I hv knwn peace n I nw pray on my own wt full assurance n confidence evry day am prayin d 5tyms prayers it luks as if am in d presence of GOD physicaly am nt sayin all muslims ll mk paradise bt ISLAM s jus d way am a witness jesus who dy worship ll deny dem on d last day wch u knw n d worst part s dt dy dnt even knw hu jesus truly s nw I knw hu jesus truly s if I must say d bible s nt d word of GOD s written by men bt GOD sent down d quran 4rm A-Z no addition no subtraction arguin wt d christains s lyk arguin wt a deaf n dumb so pls pray on hw ur own soul ll b saved n leave dem 4 GOD. LA-ILAHA-ILA-LA
You are right brother . No need to argue with them. May Allah bless and keep you feet firm in Islam. Lots of love for you bro. so happy for you

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

Yes happened long ago. although still happening now in the guise of American invasion. Christian American invasions. btw. muslims are the ones who suffer from the brunt of terrorism. we muslims suffer the more

No, the innocent families of people you guys kill daily suffer more. But the true muslim that you are, you wont understand that. You expect to kill thousands yearly and watch their government sit back and smile about it. You guys deserve exactly what you are getting and way more. Like I said, Islam is a barbaric religion full of terrorist. The ones who aren't actively killing are just laying dormant for now, they'll soon show their savage blood lusting character.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

America was built on judeo-christian values. btw you need to listen to what Trump says about bringing back christianity

Yh..he really should and get rid of all Muslims, because they're a pain all over. He was wrong about the Mexicans sending their worst, he should have sad muslim countries do that.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

No, the innocent families of people you guys kill daily suffer more. But the true muslim that you are, you wont understand that. You expect to kill thousands yearly and watch their government sit back and smile about it. You guys deserve exactly what you are getting and way more. Like I said, Islam is a barbaric religion full of terrorist. The ones who aren't actively killing are just laying dormant for now, they'll soon show their savage blood lusting character.
. if some people are terrorists. we have over 1.2 billion muslims who are not. btw can you substantiate with Quranic and scholarly evidences that what the terrorist guy is doing is right? what they are doing mirrors what the crusaders did. killing as many people as possible. the christian army(crusaders) killed more . they killed millions

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Yh..he really should and get rid of all Muslims, because they're a pain all over. He was wrong about the Mexicans sending their worst, he should have sad muslim countries do that.
. with all that is said about Islam. with media propaganda, Islam still continues to spread. look up how many people accept Islam daily in the US and Europe. Islam will dominate the western world. just a matter of time. nothing you can do about it.
Allah says" It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:
. if some people are terrorists. we have over 1.2 billion muslims who are not. btw can you substantiate with Quranic and scholarly evidences that what the terrorist guy is doing is right? what they are doing mirrors what the crusaders did. killing as many people as possible. the christian army(crusaders) killed more . they killed millions

Yh..and that's why I say all Muslims are filth, you tell an christian about what the crusaders did and they'll criticize it, but tell a muslim about the terrorist killings and you bloody savages make excuses justifying it. You're all the same. And as so for what your terrorist killers that are doing that I right in the massacres they commit daily?? I dunno why don't we start with the "allah akubar" whatever they always chant. I'm sure it's of islamic origin and praising your so called god for barbaric actions.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Yh..and that's why I say all Muslims are filth, you tell an christian about what the crusaders did and they'll criticize it, but tell a muslim about the terrorist killings and you bloody savages make excuses justifying it. You're all the same. And as so for what your terrorist killers that are doing that I right in the massacres they commit daily?? I dunno why don't we start with the "allah akubar" whatever they always chant. I'm sure it's of islamic origin and praising your so called god for barbaric actions.
fyi. majority of the muslims criticize what the terrorists do. you don't have any proof to say Muslims don't condemn it. Muslims are the primary target of terrorists. muslims suffer the most.
Allah says: "It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Lanjonath(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
hardballripplez:
. with all that is said about Islam. with media propaganda, Islam still continues to spread. look up how many people accept Islam daily in the US and Europe. Islam will dominate the western world. just a matter of time. nothing you can do about it.
Allah says" It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it."

Lol..and Christianity is also spreading like a wild fire. Islam dominate the west?? You're definitely as delusional as your terrorist brethren.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

Lol..and Christianity is also spreading like a wild fire. Islam dominate the west?? You're definitely as delusional as your terrorist brethren.
why don't you look up the fasted growing religion in the west? won't take much of your mb, i promise. Islam is dominating. It is a promise. probably u don't know what's going on outside Nigeria. Muslims are taking over England, Germany....

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by hardballripplez: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lanjonath:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / I’m Gay – Bishop Nicholas Chamberlain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.