Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (63797 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Man of God, Rev. Dr Christian Oyakhilome announced by the Spirit to the BLW Nation a.k.a Christ Embassy the Year 2017 to be the Year of Flourishing........Psalm 92:13

He sighted various nuggets for this Year
1.The Year of Luxuriant growth

2.The Year of Significant attainment(News making attainments)

3.The Year of Persistent productivity.

He pointed out this Year to be a Year of flourishing for all,He compared the flourishing to that of a palm tree which flourishes and grows irrespective of whatever season it is,postulating that the flourishing is in the palm tree and not in its environment.
The word was received with joy from the more than 1 Billion Viewers worldwide who connected through all satelite means to be a part of the Yearly meeting.

BELOW are some of the Prophecies released by the Man of God for the Year 2017:

1.The Man of God said this Year has been seen from recent years and also the present time of the age,He said wickedness is on the high rise, that even Al-Qaeeda had to disassociate itself from ISIS due to the very nefarious acts committed by the terrorist groups,the Man of God said but this Year,God has decided to equip His kids more to be able to win more souls to God's Kingdom...............He said this Year is full of many notable personalities being won to God.

2.The Man of God said this Year was going to see God's Children come out nourished even in the midst of seemingly difficult times.

3.The Man of God pointed out that the gospel would go places this Year,places of seeming horrors and turbulence and he pointed out that the more wicked the Devil gets this Year,God has decided to even be much more gracious by increasing the grace on His children

Though the Man of God could have been seen to talk from the angle of great exploits of the Saints this Year,it could be well noted that He points out that there would be more wickedness this Year as been seen in the World but God's kids who are the light of the world would be more equipped by God and shine by quenching every iota of wickedness.

Frontpage......

Happy New Year!!! smiley

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by AntiWailer: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Kx: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
oluwatobi75:
The Man of God, Rev. Dr Christian Oyakhilome announced by the Spirit to the BLW Nation a.k.a Christ Embassy the Year 2017 to be the Year of Flourishing........Psalm 92:13

He sighted various nuggets for this Year
1.The Year of Luxuriant growth

2.The Year of Significant attainment(News making attainments)

3.The Year of Persistent productivity.

He pointed out this Year to be a Year of flourishing for all,He compared the flourishing to that of a palm tree which flourishes and grows irrespective of whatever season it is,postulating that the flourishing is in the palm tree and not in its environment.
The word was received with joy from the more than 1 Billion Viewers worldwide who connected through all satelite means to be a part of the Yearly meeting.

BELOW are some of the Prophecies released by the Man of God for the Year 2017:

1.The Man of God said this Year has been seen from recent years and also the present time of the age,He said wickedness is on the high rise, that even Al-Qaeeda had to disassociate itself from ISIS due to the very nefarious acts committed by the terrorist groups,the Man of God said but this Year,God has decided to equip His kids more to be able to win more souls to God's Kingdom...............He said this Year is full of many notable personalities being won to God.

2.The Man of God said this Year was going to see God's Children come out nourished even in the midst of seemingly difficult times.

3.The Man of God pointed out that the gospel would go places this Year,places of seeming horrors and turbulence and he pointed out that the more wicked the Devil gets this Year,God has decided to even be much more gracious by increasing the grace on His children

Though the Man of God could have been seen to talk from the angle of great exploits of the Saints this Year,it could be well noted that He points out that there would be more wickedness this Year as been seen in the World but God's kids who are the light of the world would be more equipped by God and shine by quenching every iota of wickedness.

Frontpage......

Happy New Year!!! smiley

Oyaks version of 2017 wishes/predictions appears more refreshing as it comes with a lot of hopes unlike the rest that delight in seeing gloom and doom only.

Make una kontinue the projections in the guise of prophecies.

27 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nutase: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Only those connected to this mandate can fully comprehend and live in this rhema word for 2017.

By the way, I heard the MOG say that many website owners who were against Jesus will begin to preach Christ on thier sites.

He will knock them down like Saul!

My mind immediately went to Seun grin

But is he realy against Christ?...dont think so jare... it probably seemed more convenient for him to be thus minded.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
My own church Theme for 2017 is "I WILL RESTORE YOU BACK"
What's ur own Church THEME?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by datola: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
The year of luxuriant growth.

Spiritual grammar!

7 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by adedayourt(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
2017 my year of divine upliftment

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by luckgood(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ol up. Everyone's giving prophesy. Now It'z ma turn.

U see folks,this year chelsea's Goin to win Epl.
Arsenal will struggle to retain 5th position!

@least dAtz waT I see 4 noW.

7 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
All prophecies here and there. Na waa ooo

Okay one from me too

Donald trump wont be sworn in......

Anyways

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by lilmax(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
this one is refreshing

4 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by MEERLEEQ: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by samx4real(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ah... Year of thanksgiving
The year of abundance....

Year MMM will pay

Amen oh

7 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by judeprint: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
This yahoo Pastor working on the gullibles since the day of Nicodemus

7 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
seun peeping lowkey like i dont want them to notice me grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by arimahoseloka(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
says the man that charges gate fee for new year service. i said b4 i will say it again me and this man don't serve thesame God. let him say who he is really serving.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by sandix(f): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
So on point. I'm flourishing on every side

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by ikp120(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
What do I even type here now?
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by kindnyce(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
It will sound well to tag it 2017 PREDICTIONS..

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oga sit your divorced ass down!

8 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Ladybrian: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
bgg
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Generalyemi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
remember to pay your tithes
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Benblaq(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
By january 1st 2018 We'll b reading tinz lyk 'prophecies that failed in 2017' ....
d truth is that we stl hve a lng way to go..shikina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by midolian(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Abeegi! All these pple are gamblers.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
SMH. Christianity is now for all comers. Every one seeing different and divergent visions.
Say, is it the same God that is speaking to all these men?
Bible says "woe unto you that says thus said the Lord when indeed the Lord has not spoken".
Funny thing is that Nigerian xtians though educated are still worse than the Islamic almajiris and suicide bombers cos you have the Word and the Holy Spirit yet you can't make use of either.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by sandix(f): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
so on point. I'm flourishing on every side

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Oblitz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
better than other prophesies for this year! ✈

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Silentscreamer(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
All dis con pastors have come again.. I pity d deluded ones following them.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Aliyu333: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? ... I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matthew 7:21-23

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by yanabasee(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
donnie:
Only those connected to this mandate can fully comprehend and live in this rhema word for 2017.

By the way, I heard the MOG say that many website owners who were against Jesus will begin to preach Christ on thier sites.

He will knock them down like Saul!

My mind immediately went to Seun grin

But is he realy against Christ?...dont think so jare... it probably seemed more convenient for him to be thus minded.

After reading your post....i had to give my first ever 2017 smile.....

5 Likes

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lies and predictions in the name of Prophecies are just making fp back to back.. What is this rubbish that will never come to pass sef??[sup][/sup] embarassed

Pastor kriss. Oya kontinue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.