Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (63793 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by jahstech: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
WHO ELSE THINKS THESE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD(OR SHOULD I SAY GODS) ARE FO*LING THEMSELVES WITH THIS NEW PROPHECY SKIT

I have some questions; Are these men worshipping THE SAME GOD, or EVERYONE has his own GOD?

I WONDER WHY A GOD WHO SAID HE IS UNITED AND WHO CLAIMS HE ISN'T A GOD OF DISORDER (1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is a God not of disorder but of peace. As in all the congregations of the holy ones ) WOULD KEEP GIVING HIS PEOPLE DIFFERENT PROPHECIES.

WHERE IS THE UNITY??

AM BAFFLED, WHOM DO I BELIEVE? WHO DOES GOD SPEAK TO?

CONFUSED MIND....

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Rick9(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
It's another one
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Greedgod: 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ladybrian:
bgg
can u be my prophesy for this year ?
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Greedgod: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
kaziblake:
We are watching I pray this year prosper us all
hi
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Onyiridike(f): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
My own church Theme for 2017 is "I WILL RESTORE YOU BACK"
What's ur own Church THEME?
GRACE UNLIMITED!!!!
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by nitainn85: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
to believe or not is all up to you,still it will not make God's words to his people false
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by abbasajao(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
frenchwine:
SMH. Christianity is now for all comers. Every one seeing different and divergent visions.
Say, is it the same God that is speaking to all these men?
Bible says "woe unto you that says thus said the Lord when indeed the Lord has not spoken".
Funny thing is that Nigerian xtians though educated are still worse than the Islamic almajiris and suicide bombers cos you have the Word and the Holy Spirit yet you can't make use of either.

Bro! What makes you think that you better than islamic almajiris? The honorable one in the sight of God is one who fear God regardless of his or her tribe.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Corrinthians(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
These idiots are making a mockery of christianity. angry
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by felixomor: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Oga sit your divorced ass down!

He is not the one who divorced.
An I dont think that invalidates the prophecies
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by fkdmods: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
donnie:
Only those connected to this mandate can fully comprehend and live in this rhema word for 2017.

By the way, I heard the MOG say that many website owners who were against Jesus will begin to preach Christ on thier sites.

He will knock them down like Saul!

My mind immediately went to Seun grin

But is he realy against Christ?...dont think so jare... it probably seemed more convenient for him to be thus minded.

Common sense will always elude religious nutjobs. When you are still on your knees praying to an imaginary God for something you can do by yourself for yourself, I am on my feet breaking boundaries and achieving every imaginable thing in sight. You better wake up in the coming year. Why would a god who purportedly loves his creation also create evil as well or at least allow it? He is the most powerful right? He can wipe them out with a snap of his fingers. Abi na for our body e get power reach? Also, he knows what will happen before it happens. So, basically, he knew Adam would eat that apple and he wisely placed the apple in the same garden he lives in. What happened? Was there no more real estate in heaven to plant the tree in? By the way, send me a link to these websites. I want to contribute. Lunatics like you need to be stoppped.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by piagetskinner(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
At least this one sounds more of a prophesy....seeing that the Gospel of christ will be preached -one that is far reaching

Not like all the other ones we've been hearing
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Has he finished masturbati..ng.... He should eff off angry
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by moshould(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
better person, u dey see well.. no be some kind yeye greedy pastors wey dey see only bad things, but they dont have solutions for the assumed problem...
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by ericmor: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
luckgood:
Ol up. Everyone's giving prophesy. Now It'z ma turn.

U see folks,this year chelsea's Goin to win Epl.
Arsenal will struggle to retain 5th position!

@least dAtz waT I see 4 noW.

Chelsea will win EPL, that's true but arsenal will struggle to retain fifth position, I don't think so
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by wadaglobal: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
WHAT is WORTH doing is WORTH doing well they SAY;
It does not matter if OTHERS are doing it,
But @ WADA GLOBAL DIGITAL MEDIA AND AGENCY SERVICES (RC-2434510) We strongly BELIEVE that it is the MANNER and HOW you do yours that will surely differentiate you form THEM.
@ WADA GLOBAL: We are aimed at DELIVERING QUALITY SERVICES to our CLIENTS in the manner and form at which they want and at AFFORDABLE RATE.
We rather lose our job than losing our CLIENTS/CUSTOMERS because it is you that we find PLEASURE.
-Our area of specializations are:
- General photographs for all events
-Photo enlargements of all sizes (personal/official)
-Visa passports
- Co-operate passports for schools and organization
-AGENCY SERVICES
CONTACT US TODAY:
Address- ABUJA Nigeria
phone- 08068177844
Email- wadaglobalmedia2016@gmail.com

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR HELP OR ASSISTANCE ON HOW TO CARRY-OUT LEGALIZATION/AUTHENTICATION OF YOUR DOCUMENTS IN ABUJA
then WADA GLOBAL AGENCY SERVICES IS YOUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE, GIVE US A CALL NOW......
Email- wadaglobalmedia2016@gmail.com
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by microscopic: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
So were is his wife?
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by donnie(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Common sense will always elude religious nutjobs. When you are still on your knees praying to an imaginary God for something you can do by yourself for yourself, I am on my feet breaking boundaries and achieving every imaginable thing in sight. You better wake up in the coming year. Why would a god who purportedly loves his creation also create evil as well or at least allow it? He is the most powerful right? He can wipe them out with a snap of his fingers. Abi na for our body e get power reach? Also, he knows what will happen before it happens. So, basically, he knew Adam would eat that apple and he wisely placed the apple in the same garden he lives in. What happened? Was there no more real estate in heaven to plant the tree in? By the way, send me a link to these websites. I want to contribute. Lunatics like you need to be stoppped.
Ok.
I have seen you.. even though you havent said anything different from your other foolish friends. You say you are achieving what? Lol.. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Cletus77(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Oga sit your divorced ass down!
Mm girls eeh gringrin

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by taiwo3489(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
frenchwine:
SMH. Christianity is now for all comers. Every one seeing different and divergent visions.
Bible says "woe unto you that says thus said the Lord when indeed the Lord has not spoken".
Funny thing is that Nigerian xtians though educated are still worse than the Islamic almajiris and suicide bombers cos you have the Word and the Holy Spirit yet you can't make use of either.

Bro, stp advertising ur ignorance, does it mean prophets can see diff tinz.

If u ar a xtian and u read ur bible, u will knw God show diff vision to prophets

Moreover, it a prophecy not a vision

Dic meaning of prophecy is prediction..

So learn bro.

Someone shld help me wit dat those that give a fvck went dat way pics...thanks in advance.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by janejive(f): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am flourishing already. hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Zenlife: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2017
oluwatobi75:
The Man of God, Rev. Dr Christian Oyakhilome announced by the Spirit to the BLW Nation a.k.a Christ Embassy the Year 2017 to be the Year of Flourishing........Psalm 92:13

He sighted various nuggets for this Year
1.The Year of Luxuriant growth

2.The Year of Significant attainment(News making attainments)

3.The Year of Persistent productivity.

He pointed out this Year to be a Year of flourishing for all,He compared the flourishing to that of a palm tree which flourishes and grows irrespective of whatever season it is,postulating that the flourishing is in the palm tree and not in its environment.
The word was received with joy from the more than 1 Billion Viewers worldwide who connected through all satelite means to be a part of the Yearly meeting.

BELOW are some of the Prophecies released by the Man of God for the Year 2017:

1.The Man of God said this Year has been seen from recent years and also the present time of the age,He said wickedness is on the high rise, that even Al-Qaeeda had to disassociate itself from ISIS due to the very nefarious acts committed by the terrorist groups,the Man of God said but this Year,God has decided to equip His kids more to be able to win more souls to God's Kingdom...............He said this Year is full of many notable personalities being won to God.

2.The Man of God said this Year was going to see God's Children come out nourished even in the midst of seemingly difficult times.

3.The Man of God pointed out that the gospel would go places this Year,places of seeming horrors and turbulence and he pointed out that the more wicked the Devil gets this Year,God has decided to even be much more gracious by increasing the grace on His children

Though the Man of God could have been seen to talk from the angle of great exploits of the Saints this Year,it could be well noted that He points out that there would be more wickedness this Year as been seen in the World but God's kids who are the light of the world would be more equipped by God and shine by quenching every iota of wickedness.

Frontpage......

Happy New Year!!! smiley

Tell me something new.
Advertisement of gibberish spurts of rubbish.
By their fruits ye know them.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by frubben(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2017
grin

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Duru009(m): 2:17am On Jan 02, 2017
My life coach....
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by prejulsuc(f): 3:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Kx:

Oyaks version of 2017 wishes/predictions appears more refreshing as it comes with a lot of hopes unlike the rest that delight in seeing gloom and doom only.

Make una kontinue the projections in the guise of prophecies.
But right from time,pst Chris has always be positive about his prophecies unlike many others always seen negatives things.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:57am On Jan 02, 2017
arimahoseloka:
says the man that charges gate fee for new year service. i said b4 i will say it again me and this man don't serve thesame God. let him say who he is really serving.
I wish that may peoples eyes would be opened just like how urs is now opened ephesians 1 vs 17, but then when I remember some things in the bible I marvel, in conclusion, if God shows mercy unto you, never you go back to ur vomit, not everyone has that priviledge that you have.
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by English12: 5:16am On Jan 02, 2017
This is good
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by HMZi: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Vague
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2017
All these pastors be prophesying with evasive language.. Who is fooling who?
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by ifeanyi83(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2017
This is refreshing....
Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by Jesusloveyou: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2017
frenchwine:
the way our youth reasons nowadays is baffling every saner mind.
How by not making use of either the word and holy spirit worst than suicide bombers.
That means you not making use of your brain is also more dangerous than suicide bombers.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. by texazzpete(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2017
People are more likely to give money if they think the year is their 'year of flourishing '.

This is not rocket science, people.

You need those positive prophecies to get the congregation yelling "Aaaaaameeen!!!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.