Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Something Special Out Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Special Out Here (655 Views)

Something Special For Everyone This Holiday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Special Out Here by nasonaso: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
I don't know how to start, but I have to say this. There are some people who God has used as a vessel to touch your life, and words may not be enough to express how you feel .

I personally opened this thread because of this one person .if you know someone has touched you as an individual and you intend sending them a SPecial THANKS you can follow suit.

I want to say a happy new year and God favour to this special person. Aunty ifyalways God will bless you.
Re: Something Special Out Here by ifyalways(f): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
nasonaso:
I don't know how to start, but I have to say this. There are some people who God has used as a vessel to touch your life, and words may not be enough to express how you feel .

I personally opened this thread because of this one person .if you know someone has touched you as an individual and you intend sending them a SPecial THANKS you can follow suit.

I want to say a happy new year and God favour to this special person. Aunty ifyalways God will bless you.
Thank you and May God bless you too even though I don't quite remember any tete-a-tet with your username.

Happy new year. kiss
Re: Something Special Out Here by happymummy(f): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2017
On the list is my mummy
God bless her Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Marry From Owan East Of Edo State....any Implication? / I Didn’t Want A Baby From My Girlfriend, Says Teen Dad Who Beat 16-month-old.... / Weekend Combo - Nigerian Jollof Rice Paired With Dominio Del Rey Sparkling Wine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.