Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult (1571 Views)

My Palm Oil Storage Biz / Palm Oil Supply Anywhere In Nigeria / PALM OIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
HAPPY PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR ALL! FOR THOSE THAT TRANSACT BIZ WIT ME LAST YEAR..I STILL HOPE FOR MORE THIS YEAR AS UR SATISFACTORY IS OUR PRIORITY... last year we had to stop taking inventors because we already hv enough people on board..but now 2017 We r open to prostective investors N.B We offer 5% return on investment montly....CONSULT- If u are intrested in this business but u r engaged with other things We can help u out in setting up a palm oil sales outlet and monitor on ur behalf and also if u a r a novice abt this biz u can consult us for both theory and field practical training.. Partnership - We are also open to partnership with like minds...our plan is to grow 5 sales outlet this year...for more info u can always chat me on watsap... 08121680787....N.B We supply palm oil to anywhere in Nigeria so contact us if u r palm oil buyer..thanks 08121680787 or call 08034828586...TUBLEZ AGRO - ALLIED. ..LAGOS

Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by magchi: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
I have quality and affordable Palm oil, Palm kernel oil, Palm Kernel Nut to be supplied to any part of the country. If you are serious and interested contact : 09057941234 or 08038839889
Email: chimamo2004@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
I will contact u ChiMa....We r open for business
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
My watsap number edited n corected..
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by sp2002(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
I have a client that is interested in buying an oil palm farm. Pls contact me on 08137775986 or 08171902802
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by magchi: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2017
TUBLEZ:
My watsap number edited n corected..

I will contact you on whatsapp, sir
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
@ sp2002 watsap Me if ur client is serious 08121680787 (1 ) 500 acres of Palm plantation + 3 well equip Palm Oil factory Tractors, 5 staff house, 11nos of Poultry Pens of 50,150 & 200,with CofO, @Ibadan, Oyo State, #550m asking.
(2 ). 115 acres of Palm plantation with registered Survey @Ibadan,Oyo State, #160m
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by ashabi1986: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Am interested in d palm oil biznes or to invest wit u but ur percentage is too low sir i wil call / whatsapp u anyway, thanks.
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lol... 5% not too small as u think, it's better tobe sincere on what we can offer than promise % We won't be able to meet up..bless watsap for more info 08121680787
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by pinkkystel(f): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Do business with the op at your own risk. I did business with him even signed legal documents but he still owes me till date since 2015 both Interest and capital invested. He stopped Picking my calls and replying my chats and I couldn't locate where he stays. Please my fellow nairalanders please be careful and aviod been duped by him.
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
pinkkystel:
Do business with the op at your own risk. I did business with him even signed legal documents but he still owes me till date since 2015 both Interest and capital invested. He stopped Picking my calls and replying my chats and I couldn't locate where he stays. Please my fellow nairalanders please be careful and aviod been duped by him.
......at least u should hv d fear of God, are u saying I didn't pay u? U didn't get ur capital n interest? I will will scan all tellers I use in paying u here..u said u don't know my house and We seal d deal in my house..bad belle is allowed
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by menwongo(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Buy your palm oil from Akwa Ibom state at #8,500 per keg
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Stella y can't u just say things the way they were instead of trying to tarnish my image here, and u r a Christian.. I never hide anything from u from d day i met u, d week u invested was d week I lost almost all my investment 3 Nairalander here were part of that misfotune Festus, Mr Kola d other nairalander ran away with My money since den up till now I havnt set my eyes on him..all of this were aware but that's is d price of been an entrepreneur. I went extra mile to make sure I still pay u ur 8% monthly ROI because agreement is agreement and i hv to respect that and at that time I was also indebted to first bank micro finance there was none of my dealings I wasn't telling u as at den even wen u told me a nairalander abscond with ur money I was also helping u in tracking him down.y on earth will u come here to lie? U said u don't know my house of which We seal d deal in my house and d MOU with u my address is clearly written. We both went to my lawyers office in IKEJA..on ur write up thr u said u didn't get both ur capital and return fear God oooo. Say things d way it is u invested 60k I promised u 8% ROI now am offering 5% To my investor... I thank God cos no one I met from NL that I won't tell dem abt u that I still needs to compensate u my partner today@Kingsley is aware of all my dealings i hv no hiddin place... thanks to NL

Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2017
More

Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by pinkkystel(f): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Nice try. I remember investing in your so clled business mid 2015 and our contract was for 1 year. Around october same year u came up with a story that people were owing you and u didn't have money to pay me interest any more and later on you said u lost your mum. I believed all your lies till jan 2016 wen I decided to let go of all the interest you couldn't pay me. I demanded for my capital which was 60k. You only paid me twice and stopped picking my calls and replying chats. If you were so Godly like you claim to be you would have paid me my balance and accmulated interest of 4,800 monthly from wen the funds were invested to when you stopped picking my calls around April 2016. Mr man kindly do the maths and transfer my balance into my account which I guess you still have. Only then wil you hve the guts of typing rubish. And for your info I m no longer in lag so u don't expect me, leaving my job in my new state to come chasing u round lag for my balnce. Am way bigger dan that now, all thanks to God. But I will still advice nairlanders to be mindful of him. He isn't sincere at all. Invest with him at your own risk.
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by pinkkystel(f): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
I gave you 60k and u only paid me back 40k. Pay me my balance of 20k capital and accumulated interest for over 5 months then I will know you are for real and not a thief. Thank God the teller you uploaded says it all, all I can c is 40k capital, where is my bal of 20k and accumulated interest

Infact my interest with you is still running till date, cos you paid me part of my capital last in April 2016. So u will pay me my bal capital of 20k and accumulated interest of jan 2016 till date. Do the math and pay me
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Welcome to 2017 palm oil season call or watsap to order 08121680787
Re: Palm Oil Biz..invest,partner & Consult by TUBLEZ(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Quality

(1) (Reply)

1000 Acres Of Farmland For Sale Around Oke-odan-ogun St. From 150k Upward/acre / Potato Farming Equipment Costs Hire / Egg Size Of Noiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.