Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes (31014 Views)

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by nnokwa042(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Did he force you to use GLO? The fact that GLO has snail speed in your area does not mean it has for all Nigerians.
look what ur saying can he take his type of service to more advanced african country like south africa?who give a Bleep in nigeria?
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by nnokwa042(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

His wealth is clean, unlike money made from crime, drug-related and sub-standard products.
Thats why he can be mentioned by Forbes.
They don't consider scammers, the self-aclaimed "business men" of Nigeria for mention because they are worthless even with their wealth that stinks to heaven.
and i hope ur papa still wash his cars re u people still living in that boys quarter he gave ur dad as his chief security officer? Adenuga dey try for ur family that good
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by murmee: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
why bother explaining to the she Goat, it is people like her who will never check data usage on the phone..... expecting data to last like NAFDAC registered product before expiry dates... I know idiots that can use 17 GB in one hour, and still these naija she goats will keep making sentences like "2GB lasts me for a month"... if you use 2GB it will finish !!!!!, wether it lasts for a second or a month... f*cking dumb cuntsss
Your comment is so full of dirty words. Must you add unnecessary insults to your post? Please work on your manners!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Realedu: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2017

BermudaTriangle:

His wealth is clean, unlike money made from crime, drug-related and sub-standard products.
They don't consider scammers, the self-aclaimed "business men" of Nigeria for mention because they are worthless even with their wealth that stinks to heaven.
[color=#770077][/color]you lack common sense
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Do u want Igbo's to start crying? Assuming it was an Igbo man now. U would have seen them shouting Amaka !!!!!! Everywhere like handicapped crocodile's . but now that he is not Igbo they start saying bad things about glo. Glo is actually the best network when it comes to data if not for glo . mtn and d others would have continue selling 500mb for 1000# in this recession. Glo actually brought competition when I used glo last 2gb was 1000# when mtn was sell there's for 1gb for 1k but glo have now shocked everybody by sell 3.5gb for just 1k no other network can try that although am now using airtel ( I so much hate airtel) within the next 2weeks am moving back to glo. Were I can save money, I can even do 1.5gb for 500!!!!!! Is this not fucking amazing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

But his business,conoil,was mentioned among the subsidy fraud Na.Even glo is own by IBB.Adenuga is the one running it for him
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by EbolaParasite: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:
After scamming Nigerians with terribly slow Internet browsing speed? undecided

Una dey forget quick sha. If GLO didn't show up, MTN would have milked you guys dry. Remember when MTN said per second billing wasn't possible? Only for GLO to come in and change the game?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by EbolaParasite: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Love Machine:
But his business,conoil,was mentioned among the subsidy fraud Na.Even glo is own by IBB.Adenuga is the one running it for him

Nigerians sha. See as you talk am as if you were there the day IBB chose Adenuga to serve as a front for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Rick9(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

I know prefer to buy MTN 3.5 gig for 2k, cause I still roll over my data of usually over 1.5gig.

And PowerHQ sells 2GB for N1150, 1.5GB for 850 www.quickteller.com/powerhq
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Cletus77(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dangote is still the richest, just an increase in Adenuga's wealth.. Egypt also experienced recession last year
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Bitterleafsoup: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
robertogun:

The situation is so ironic, the country's economy is bleeding, the rich are getting richer. However one might look at it, it seems to me that this is the result of illgotten wealth and the general corruption situation in Nigeria. I may be wrong and I will gladly entertain any criticism to my point.
That is the situation in countries like US as well. The middle class is shrinking, the effects of uncheck capitalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Bitterleafsoup: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
Mike is your mentor if you want to learn how to be a true business success.
Are you Mike?
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by bhankymyk(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Can't wait for Dangote to finish his Refinery n see d highest gainer
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by chijokz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
ettybaba:
That man is a don.
A billionaire that hardly talks or seen in the public.

I concur with you and the main reason I've so much respect for the man.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by TheMascot(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Did he force you to use GLO? The fact that GLO has snail speed in your area does not mean it has for all Nigerians.
abi ooh
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by econome(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
...Indian money magician is here

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by rhames(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Let him quote GLO on the NSE and see miracle. Well , he is still the instinct of an ijebu man.Shrewd and frugal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by sharpchap: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
airminem:
Thank IBB
ur school fees no waste wink
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
My networth lyes in heaven
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Realedu:

[color=#770077][/color]you lack common sense

Yet i hit you where it mattered. Who then needs common sense ?
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by airminem(f): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
sharpchap:
cheesy
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by airminem(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
sharpchap:
Ok, Your Own Waste Abi? Lol
Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by Tknight(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
VESSELS AVAILABLE FOR LEASE AND SALES.

(1) 4445 MT VESSEL AVAILABLE FOR HIRE TO CARRY OIL PRODUCTS

Can deliver within Nigeria and to any African country

Year built - 2012
Location- Lagos

Day rate is $10,500 USD.

(2) 10000MT VESSEL AVAILABLE FOR HIRE TO CARRY OFFSHORE PIPES AND EQUIPMENT TO OFFSHORE RIG

Pictures of a 10000mt vessel available for charter.

Day rate is $10,000 USD.

The Q88's are with me, kindly send LOI for inspection nd q88.

(3) OFFER FOR SALE SCRAP VESSEL MT FLORA

Price: N40M

Our services are but not limited to leasing and sales of Properties and Marine Vessels, such as AHTS etc. Also we process Oil & Gas Services documentation, e.g. Company Profile, DPR Permit, ITF Compliance, NSITF etc.
Call: +2347033340933

Re: Mike Adenuga Is The Biggest Billionaire Gainer In Africa In 2016 - Forbes by AlphaSoul: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
AkinPhysicist:
By Kate Vinton
Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katevinton/2016/12/31/nigerian-telecom-tycoon-mike-adenuga-is-africas-biggest-billionaire-gainer-in-2016/#38b425714e9a
Insights into Mike Adenuga's networth from 2016 inspite of
the devaluation of the local currency in that country.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Obajana Hit By Fire Disaster / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been To An ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.