Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs (1127 Views)

Facts About Royal-queen Author Of Wisdom Undiluted For Teenagers / Corporate Affairs Commission Staff Queried Over Facebook Post On Buhari, Fulani / Corporate Affairs Commission Embarks On Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Eaugusta(f): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
There is no doubt that the primary reason most of our youths act so weird these days is due to lack of proper orientation during their teenage years. If we want the youths to get it right, then we should start giving the teens proper orientation because it is easier to train a child than to repair an adult.

And so, I have decided to unveil this idea I have nurtured on my mind for years "Teenagers Affairs"; it is aimed at building teens to becoming responsible youths as well as to redirect the steps of the ones that have gone astray via proper orientation/sensitization.

I still don't know how to go about it but I want to start within my reach.

So far I have written an unsolicited proposals to send to the secondary schools around me so as to be able to start sensitizating the students (mainly ss1 to ss3) with the permission of the school authority if granted, once in every month.
Please I need ideas and contributions on how to make this a success

Moderator please kindly help move this to front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by real691(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
What do you really need? (To contribute) as in what is the topic to be discussed?
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Durentmoney: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Students and Teenagers checkout my signature.
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by eph12(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Great idea.

I think you should include enough videos that align with your purpose, videos that can make your message loud and clear.
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Eaugusta(f): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
real691:
What do you really need? (To contribute) as in what is the topic to be discussed?

The best way to go about it as I will be so happy to see it stand as one of the relevant successful NGO body in the nearest future
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Eaugusta(f): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
eph12:
Great idea.

I think you should include enough videos that align with your purpose, videos that can make your message loud and clear.

OK, that's a great one but i'm really not financially buoyant for that now maybe later.
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Eaugusta:

OK, that's a great one but i'm really not financially buoyant for that now maybe later.
Shouldn't cost you much. Only expense is hiring of the projector. Videos can be downloaded online
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Eaugusta(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
eph12:

Shouldn't cost you much. Only expense is hiring of the projector. Videos can be downloaded online

OK I will look into that, thanks a lot
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by real691(m): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Eaugusta:

The best way to go about it as I will be so happy to see it stand as one of the relevant successful NGO body in the nearest future
Wonderful!
You need finance and a good team to start with..........................

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by nams77: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
That's nice. I am already working in that direction though . this year I am taking it to a more structured dimension. Where is your location?
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Eaugusta(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
nams77:
That's nice. I am already working in that direction though . this year I am taking it to a more structured dimension. Where is your location?
c

Port Harcourt, will be glad to work with you
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by nams77: 7:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Eaugusta:
c

Port Harcourt, will be glad to work with you
OK. I am in warri
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by Eaugusta(f): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2017
nams77:

OK. I am in warri

OK, am currently in warri but will be going back to PH next week
Re: Lets Talk About Teenagers Affairs by nams77: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=Eaugusta post=52458345]

OK, am currently in warri but will be going back to PH next week [/quote
Wow. What a coincidence. Whch area precisely

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified With The Best UK PMP Training In Nigeria / Fashion Designing Or Photography: Advice / Facebook Game Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.