Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside (3122 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / The Rise And Fall Of Some Of The Biggest Smartphone Giants In The World (PHOTOS) / Tech Giants Who Suffered Huge Losses In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Dandsome: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hello Guys, First of all let me start by saying happy new year to everyone. Hope you guys have kept my own chin-chin, fried meat and zobo just in case I visit your house? grin grin grin

Well, back to the matter at hand (hgbuuhhgfbhuhh *Clears throat*) wink

Imagine this picture where the two phone giants in Nigeria ( TECNO Mobile and Samsung Mobile) battle it out on the field.

Team TECNO Mobile who just started a partnership with One of the biggest clubs in England (Manchester City) is being sponsored by Nike while Team Samsung Mobile is being sponsored by Adidas.

Look at the selected players selected from different football clubs, and then tell me who will win the match.

Before you predict, kindly name the players in Team TECNO and also Team Samsung.

The referee is no other person than Seun himself, while the Lines men are Lalasticlala and Dragnet. Other officials include honsule and puskin. Mynd44 will be the official with the Board, while Tonyebarcanista with be the match commissioner..

KingEbukasBlog will be in charge of distributing pop corn.

Who will be in charge of providing cocacola here?

So whats your pick? Team TECNO mobile or Team Samsung mobile ?

Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Durentmoney: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Are u trying to be sarcastic @ op?

Meanwhile
check out my signature.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Dandsome: 4:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Durentmoney:
Are u trying to be sarcastic @ op?

Meanwhile
check out my signature.

I'm not. Check out the players on both sides then you'll realize it's not easy to pick who would win.

Imagine Iniesta, CR7 and Neymar on team Tecno. One would think team Samsung is "dead" but it's not so. Team Samsung has Messi, Suarez, Bale, Ozil etc.... Oga it's not easy to pick o.

So who's your pick?
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Durentmoney: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dandsome:

I'm not. Check out the players on both sides then you'll realize it's not easy to pick who would win.

Imagine Iniesta, CR7 and Neymar on team Tecno. One would think team Samsung is "dead" but it's not so. Team Samsung has Messi, Suarez, Bale, Ozil etc.... Oga it's not easy to pick o.

So who's your pick?
i go pick Team samsung oooh.
My gunners player dey there @ Ozil.

Meanwhile check out My signature, u could make easy money online
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Samsung Mobile will win

There is this camaraderie between Messi, Suarez and Neymar and that is why Barcelona's attack has flourished . So expect that effective and productive partnership between Messi and Suarez in the striking department that'll yield lots of goals and assists .

And you'll expect Bale and Di Maria - the wingbacks - with their pace and dribbling speed to get past defenders to get those delicious crosses in with Suarez , a fantastic header of the ball to convert those chances or assist Messi with a lay off to score .

But the midfield in SM isn't that creative , so a few chances will come from the middle and more chances will come from the wings .

The defence is okay and the keeper is world class . So expect lots of good tackles and great saves .

Techno Mobile won't win it .

Sanchez and Hazard aren't great crossers of the ball , you'll see so many attempts by them to cut in and score . Ronaldo who is a great header of the ball would have crosses-starved . Neymar doesn't really like Ronaldo , so you'd see lots of individual attempts to score without assisting each other in difficult circumstances . But chances will certainly come from the middle since they have Modric and Iniesta . But again , there is no striking partnership between Neymar and Ronaldo , so expect few chances to be converted .

The wingbacks - Hazard and Sanchez - aren't so good at defending or tracking back . So expect defensive lapses to come from the wings allowing the opponents (SM) to hit them hard by getting lots of crosses in .

2 Likes

Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by MizMyColi(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP
This is partiality at its peak!

Messi should be on Team Tecno
undecided
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
With Iniesta supplying the assist to in-form CR7, my brother, Team Tecno all the way.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by acenazt: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op Na 12 and

1 Like

Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Dandsome: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
MizMyColi:
OP

undecided

Messi being on team Tecno is even the greatest Partiality cos no team will ever beat the team with iniesta, neymar and cr7 there.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by brandon180(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
over0.5 grin grin
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Xzbit91: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
shocked It's hard to take a pick, the battle will be won by the best team on the day. If team Samsung adopt a counter attacking style, they should carry the day.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dandsome:

Messi being on team Tecno is even the greatest Partiality cos no team will ever beat the team with iniesta, neymar and cr7 there.

Ohk.
If you say so
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by DrayZee: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
MizMyColi:
OP

undecided
When there is Ronaldo, Messi is not required angry. Btw, in case no one noticed, this is also a Battle of Nike vs Adidas shocked
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by MizMyColi(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
DrayZee:
When there is Ronaldo, Messi is not required angry. Btw, in case no one noticed, this is also a Battle of Nike vs Adidas shocked

Ummm
I beg to disagree
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by daphid25(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
MizMyColi:
OP

undecided
Unfortunately, Messi still has a contract with addidas angry
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by DrayZee: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
MizMyColi:

Ummm
I beg to disagree
Strong Messi fan I see. Issokay.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by youngelder(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dandsome:
Hello Guys, First of all let me start by saying happy new year to everyone. Hope you guys have kept my own chin-chin, fried meat and zobo just in case I visit your house? grin grin grin

Well, back to the matter at hand (hgbuuhhgfbhuhh *Clears throat*) wink

Imagine this picture where the two phone giants in Nigeria ( TECNO Mobile and Samsung Mobile) battle it out on the field.

Team TECNO Mobile who just started a partnership with One of the biggest clubs in England (Manchester City) is being sponsored by Nike while Team Samsung Mobile is being sponsored by Adidas.

Look at the selected players selected from different football clubs, and then tell me who will win the match.

Before you predict, kindly name the players in Team TECNO and also Team Samsung.

The referee is no other person than Seun himself, while the Lines men are Lalasticlala and Dragnet. Other officials include honsule and puskin. Mynd44 will be the official with the Board, while Tonyebarcanista with be the match commissioner..

KingEbukasBlog will be in charge of distributing pop corn.

Who will be in charge of providing cocacola here?

So whats your pick? Team TECNO mobile or Team Samsung mobile ?

this is just so wrong. how can u just get a pix from goal.com and edit it replacing Nike with technology and adidas with Samsung?

Na wa ooo
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by excanny: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP I think you should list the names of the players on both sides , not just showing faces, if peraventure Messi is on Tecno first XI , surely Tecno has it.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by seghordy: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2017
you are right about that man
Dandsome:

So who's your pick?
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by seghordy: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2017
i don't think the name is really needed
excanny:
OP I think you should list the names of the players on both sides , not just showing faces, if peraventure Messi is on Tecno first XI , surely Tecno has it.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by seghordy: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2017
please wot is nawa about the matter
youngelder:

this is just so wrong. how can u just get a pix from goal.com and edit it replacing Nike with technology and adidas with Samsung?

Na wa ooo
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by seghordy: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2017
if am to pick team tecno has the game
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by seghordy: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2017
tnis is so hard to decide that is why you have to be a fan of a player or phone before you can pick
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by shiftback: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Team Tecno/Nike looks the more talented.

Not impressed with Team Samsung's midfield, plus they have Two wingers that loves to cross but no target man in the team.

Team Tecno clearly wins this.

1 Like

Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by prettytolanee(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tecno remind me of when Nigeria beat Brazil to win gold. Samsung is like Brazil, but if even India prepare hard, it can win almighty Brazil. But this thtread is funny sha. grin
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by scarycuteface(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
I like this engaging thread. But ehn, e go hard o. Both teams have their own strengths and weaknesses. But I'll give it to team Tecno. It won't be easy but they should get a win.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by Abdstrakt(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some years back there used to be a match between world 11 vs European 11, I don't know why they stopped.
I like team Tecno better
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by omoalajah(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
TEAM TECNO has Ronaldo and Hazard!! Messi will just try and dey will still lose
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by polydoctor(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Team samsung my butt. Team tecno all the way jor, i care less when the in-form CR7 is in team tecno with creative midfielder like iniesta & modric were in midfield.
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by datyorubaboy: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
TEAM SAMSUNG Will lose this
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by missslimzy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
This one will be tough. But my love for C Ronaldo ehn. TEAM TECNO must Win!!!
Re: Two Major Phone Giants In Nigeria To Play A Match. Who Would Win? See Pix Inside by tck2000(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
omoalajah:
TEAM TECNO has Ronaldo and Hazard!! Messi will just try and dey will still lose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Tecno F2 Factory Firmware (free) / Blackberry Q10 For Sale (5000 Naira) / Olla V9 Pro Phone Repair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.