Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. (3330 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Goahead(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
I saw this man lying helplessly on the streets of Lome yesterday, under what he could assumed as a shade... cry

He must be really tired and bored of Nigeria after his acrimonious green card fiasco embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by SIRTee15: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Did anybody notice the quality of the interlocking sidewalk........
I don't think I've seen such even in ikoyi or central abuja!
And that place doesn't even look like an high brow neighbourhood, for there to be a beggar on the street.......
I'm still saying it.......
Nigeria should be torn apart and rebuilt from the scratch......

19 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Toosure70: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
Is that not your uncle pix? @ op

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Johnapeh: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol. You guys won't kill us.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
See ordinary lome..... Interlocked stones everywhere
Fine city....
Op take time oo
Our prof don forgive trump for winning cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by teemanbastos(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided jan 14 on my lil mind
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
see walkway for Ghetto... na God know aw dere city go be...

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
wole, pls come back to Nigeria, we love You

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by ManTiger(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
SIRTee15:
And that place doesn't even look like an high brow neighbourhood, for there to be a beggar on the street.......
Like you've not been to Obalende, festac, CMS, Ikoyi etc?

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by saint047(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Probably waiting for MMM to enter Togo
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Rossikki: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice sidewalks.

Nigeria take note.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by petrov10: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
put those interlocking tiles in Nigerian towns and see how igbo and yoruba boys will steal them off from the ground and re-sell them grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by delzbaba(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
That's an insult to the person of Wole soyinka,u no get father for house.?

7 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by fineboynl(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
lol. afonjas. is that where he ran to!?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
SIRTee15:

When will you stop criticizing your country?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by appini: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wole you see your life.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Franchise21(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
petrov10:
put those interlocking tiles in Nigerian towns and see how igbo and yoruba boys will steal them off from the ground and re-sell them grin
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by idupaul: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
ManTiger:

They have come to defend the indefensible
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by idupaul: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pidgin2:

When will you stop criticizing your country?

So he should keep quiet and bear the rot ..It's this same attitude that has kept Nigeria where it is till date

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Rossikki: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
petrov10:

SHUT UP. IT'S A LIE. NOBODY WILL TOUCH THEM. STOP LOOKING FOR EXCUSES FOR YOUR USELESSNESS AND STINKING, OPEN GUTTERS.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by ramdris(m): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Op this is for you.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by onila(f): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by kettle84(m): 12:36am On Jan 02, 2017
SIRTee15:
bros,the thing tire me. look at little Togo looking dope and serene than Nigeria and people are comfortable in this mess of a lugardian contraption? I don't get it
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by alsudaes1(m): 12:45am On Jan 02, 2017
SIRTee15:

Noticed too, , ,

Check out the block work as well, neat work without plastering

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by laudate: 12:50am On Jan 02, 2017
ManTiger:

Are there sidewalks in Obalende? All the ones there have been taken over by street traders and emergency car park touts!
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Goahead:

He must be really tired and bored of Nigeria after his acrimonious green card fiasco embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by cogbuagu: 2:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Wonders shall never end. Lol
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2017
Joke of the year.
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by ettybaba(m): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2017
The only offence wole soyinka committed and made ibos hate him is that he won Nobel Laureate and chinua achebe didn't win it.
Hatred and the strain of madness that kill ojukwu will still killl many ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Lol lol lol op you no well . Maybe na Soyinka brother
Re: Wole Soyinka Seen On The Streets Of Lome, Togo. by Goahead(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2017
ettybaba:
The only offence wole soyinka committed and made ibos hate him is that he won Nobel Laureate and chinua achebe didn't win it.
Hatred and the strain of madness that kill ojukwu will still killl many ibos.
Like seriously, A Nobel laureate that made him a provoking liability to Yoruba race?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Micheal Jackson Biography / Welcoming All E-warriors!!! / Sight and sound of Minjibir Park in kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.