Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,134 members, 7,746,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Was Removed In 1985 For Ignoring IMF, World Bank Advice- Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Removed In 1985 For Ignoring IMF, World Bank Advice- Buhari (358 Views)

Watch The Moment That Late Ajimobi’s Corpse Was Removed From Medical Centre / African Union Election 1985 And Buhari Roles... A Must Read / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Removed In 1985 For Ignoring IMF, World Bank Advice- Buhari by malik28: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday recalled reasons for his removal as military Head of State in 1985.

According to him, his refusal to adhere to an advice from the IMF, World Bank to devalue the naira and increase prices of fuel and flour, led to the coup against him.

Buhari spoke on Friday night when he was hosted in Abuja by the Army at the Guards Brigade Regimental Dinner and presented with the captured Boko Haram flag. READ MORE

http://shipsandports.com.ng/removed-1985-ignoring-imf-world-bank-advice-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Biafra Agitators Believe They'd Get Independence / . / What N1000 Can Do For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.