Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

" Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" (1196 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Pastor Michale Matthew: "I Dumped My Marriage Over Domestic Violence" / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by Eketem: 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
This " Bishop" is speaking on a woman in a violent marriage.

The summary is it is better for a woman to die from abuse than leave.

Oya, women who won't give themselves brain, whose head is good for receiving blows, stay and die in 2017, Bishop will bury you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by qoudous(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
If this is true then "men of God" have been more of a bane than a boon for mankind. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by delishpot: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
She should remain marriage is a do or die thing. Dem no Dey tell blind man say salt no Dey for inside soup.
Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
With all due respect, your bishop is stupid.

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by Esetim(f): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
So will her dying just to remain married guarantee her heaven?

What he is saying is not biblical. Will he advice his daughter to do such? Women are really suffering in our society.

2 Likes

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by Artistree: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
The bishop needs brain reset...
Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by eyinjuege: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Why don't i believe this conversation really happened sef?
Or is it just a doctored chat?
I can't really imagine chatting online with a real bishop and using all sort of funny emoticons to chat with them.
I would have expected a more serious solemn conversation.
The part of them organising the burial sounds so unreal to come out of anyone's mouth.

1 Like

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by cococandy(f): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2017
They will bury her? Of course they will.

Xtupid people

1 Like

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by bukatyne(f): 1:16am On Jan 02, 2017
The Bishop is not saying anything new na.

Even here, is that not is subtly preached?

The bishop is only true to his roots.

If one's survival instincts doesn't work and can't know when to flee or fight, why should I bother?

At least, the family of the woman if true is sure of a hefty contribution from the bishop.

1 Like

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by zolapeperenpe(f): 1:32am On Jan 02, 2017
End time advice cry
Real men don't lay hands on women.

Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
zolapeperenpe:
End time advice cry
Real men don't lay hands on women.

hi.
Sent you a pm. Care to respond
Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by George22016(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
x240:
hi.
Sent you a pm. Care to respond

Because u see say she be virgin abi u shaperly send pm.naso Na VIRGIN girls go get suitors pass
Re: " Bishop" On Domestic Violence: " Better To Die Married Than To Leave" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Overated. / I Lost My Dad Today. / Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.