Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN (23949 Views)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
BraniacX:

Oooh! cool

Touched a nerve there did i?

So what? Your personal story (highly doubt it though) makes you an expert over the collective stories of different tribes of minorities in southern kaduna and other predominantly christian areas in the north uhn!? undecided

Isn't that rich of you? Of your murdered friends and relatives, how many bodies did you receive to pay last respects to and conduct last rites on?

Don't even think of getting personal because you know nothing about my sentiments f00l!! I scorned a permanent military career 'cos of entitled arseholes like you! It is that feeling of entitlement you so brazenly flaunt everywhere especially with your tribesman in a position of authority that grates on and still grates on my nerves even when criminality is involved!!! So f00l! No secondhand experience or tales by moonlight from me!

Its funny how the more educated you are the more daft you are! Stupidity and naivety can be barely tolerated among your people's uneducated majority but when the educated ones like you come out to boldly make crass, dumb and unsubstantiated pronouncements, I'm like WTF did you even bother going to school for if you're always going to end up being so stup1d?
I understand your ethnic see no wrong with the fulani bias was ingrained in you from birth but at some stage in a logical human's development, they're expected to at least question the beliefs they had taken at face value! 9 out of 10 of you don't and you're no exception so no surprises from you!

Since you have proven yourself capable to answer basic questions albeit from your biased point of view, why don't you attempt the previous questions i threw at you despite the loads of sacarsm laced into it? Or is lying with a straight face becoming problematic.

And for the record, since i haven't tried to pull wool over anybody's eyes no paint black as white, the one who has earned the right to question the others I.Q is me and not you so go figure!!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
BraniacX:

Oooh! cool

Touched a nerve there did i?

So what? Your personal story (highly doubt it though) makes you an expert over the collective stories of different tribes of minorities in southern kaduna and other predominantly christian areas in the north uhn!? undecided

Isn't that rich of you? Of your murdered friends and relatives, how many bodies did you receive to pay last respects to and conduct last rites on?

Don't even think of getting personal because you know nothing about my sentiments f00l!! I scorned a permanent military career 'cos of entitled arseholes like you! It is that feeling of entitlement you so brazenly flaunt everywhere especially with your tribesman in a position of authority that grates on and still grates on my nerves even when criminality is involved!!! So f00l! No secondhand experience or tales by moonlight from me!

Its funny how the more educated you are the more daft you are! Stupidity and naivety can be barely tolerated among your people's uneducated majority but when the educated ones like you come out to boldly make crass, dumb and unsubstantiated pronouncements, I'm like WTF did you even bother going to school for if you're always going to end up being so stup1d?
I understand your ethnic see no wrong with the fulani bias was ingrained in you from birth but at some stage in a logical human's development, they're expected to at least question the beliefs they had taken at face value! 9 out of 10 of you don't and you're no exception so no surprises from you!

Since you have proven yourself capable to answer basic questions albeit from your biased point of view, why don't you attempt the previous questions i threw at you despite the loads of sacarsm laced into it? Or is lying with a straight face becoming problematic.

And for the record, since i haven't tried to pull wool over anybody's eyes no paint black as white, the one who has earned the right to question the others I.Q is me and not you so go figure!!

http://iteas.net/domestic-aliens-the-zangon-kataf-crisis-and-the-african-concept-of-stranger/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/47-barkbyte/barkbyte/7272-sheikh-lemu-and-his-report

Because of your age ( both mental and chronological) you may not know or read about the Zamani Lekwot led massacre of
1992 of Hausa Fulanis in thousands as they were classified as aliens or non indigenes by the southern kaduna tribes. You can ask your elders how the convicted murderer escaped hanging. At least you will remember the relatively recent of such mass murders of the Hausa Fulani settlers and you may even remember the Lemu committee of 2011 , appointed by The president good luck Jonathan . The reports of the committee are still available for more intelligent and objective persons than you to read.
You tend to write a lot of non substantial nonsense typically laced with insults to hide your ignorance and laziness. Why can't you read? You seem to think writing tortuous nonsense can be a substitute for genuine unbiased and well researched argument. I have given some leads, I am not your teacher and I honestly detest dull students even if I were your teacher. Go and read about history of violence in southern kaduna.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by egoldman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnanseK:

You will notice that I clearly pointed out my source of the story - a well known journalist Timaus Mathias , so why should I not call you a liar?

You sound learned on this forum , however why you fail to simply look up the pic on google image search is beyond me .
Or is it cos it would paint a certain tribe in a negative way for you liking ?
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by BraniacX(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnanseK:

http://iteas.net/domestic-aliens-the-zangon-kataf-crisis-and-the-african-concept-of-stranger/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/47-barkbyte/barkbyte/7272-sheikh-lemu-and-his-report

Because of your age ( both mental and chronological) you may not know or read about the Zamani Lekwot led massacre of
1992 of Hausa Fulanis in thousands as they were classified as aliens or non indigenes by the southern kaduna tribes. You can ask your elders how the convicted murderer escaped hanging. At least you will remember the relatively recent of such mass murders of the Hausa Fulani settlers and you may even remember the Lemu committee of 2011 , appointed by The president good luck Jonathan . The reports of the committee are still available for more intelligent and objective persons than you to read.
You tend to write a lot of non substantial nonsense typically laced with insults to hide your ignorance and laziness. Why can't you read? You seem to think writing tortuous nonsense can be a substitute for genuine unbiased and well researched argument. I have given some leads, I am not your teacher and I honestly detest dull students even if I were your teacher. Go and read about history of violence in southern kaduna.

In as much as i try resisting the urge to insult you, i must admit that i will happily fail in that regard and more so, do so with gusto!! angry

Are you really as daft as you portray yourself to be?

You cite an article you want me to believe saying or implying that the cause of the current massacre of "exclusively southern, christian, non-hausa kaduna indigenous residents mostly, women, children and the elderly" is in revenge for according to you, ”the massacre of thousands of hausa/fulani in zangon kataf" undecided while the article you use as reference mentions less than a hundred dead from official accounts and the dead to be from both sides of the conflict, even if we use that event as the fulcrum from which future events are determined, it would seem the first to resort to actual violence were the hausa/fulani's and the first casualty being a young christian indegene! If you weren't really daft you'll never make a claim of ”objectivity" and before you spout the "neither are you" retort, it would interest you that i didn't make that claim as i tacitly admitted my bias, my reason why and my resort to using logical reasoning to make deductions, theories and conclusions in that order!
If it were not for your claims to "intelligence" and "objectivity" your apparent daftness would be laughable but as it is, i find it very depressing to have to engage you in this exchange!

More so, your article mentioned that the indegenes saw the hausas as settlers and the hausas saw them as same as both sides made claims to being the original settlers in that area and that they had a topsy turvy history with periods of strife and co-operation which the colonialists rightly predicted would center around resources(more specifically land) eventually, which will become more precious as populations increase but this has been further complicated by exacerbations involving differences in religion, ethnicity and traditional leadership framework or its absence but you claim the indegenes saw the hausas as settlers being the major factor that precipitated the 1992 crisis but you failed to mention the hausas feeling entitled to trade monopoly as the preceding factor and yet, you're the objective and unbiased one here right? undecided

On the major general lekwot zamani culpability, the constitution of the committee that found him guilty was highly contested and believed to be political and biased by both parties and to the greater extent, the indigenous peoples as is reported by your article, the high suspicion of collusion by government with the hausa people as is reported by your article, the sequence of violence started by one alhaji dan bala and one other in conjunction with the nigerian police at the new market who by knowingly and wilfully by removing their protection from market traders wilfully colluded with the aggrieved hausas protesting the relocation of the market as reported by your journal and why the police removed themselves en masse prior to the attacks by the hausas is not subject to speculation in really objective minds when juxtaposed with the fact that the proposal to move the market only had government backing at the local government level held by indegenes but not at state and federal level held by hausas (like i said, i resort to logical reasoning) so lekwot zamani's guilt is highly contestible without the indictment of the likes of alhaji dan bala and the police commissioner so yes, i believe lekwot zamani was culpable but not alone, why are you not concerned about this bias? Never mind the question, we both know the answer!
Thank you for referring to the lemu committee of 2011, so tell me, apart from a sense of entitlement to being the ones in power at the center, what is the actual cause of the massacre of hundreds of christians from both north and south post election in 2011? Are you also going to give me an article on the history of bad karma with southern christians over land and resources too? undecided or is the not so vague accusation of culpability of buhari in inciting the violence coupled with the fact that lemu never made a defence for buhari after these accusations given how dogs and baboons were actually soaked in blood telling and significant? but of course, how preposterous of me to draw any similarities between buhari and lekwot zaman!! Right? And how dare i bring to your notice your conspicuous lapse in memory about buhari's recent indictment given that you could correctly remember lekwot zamani's! undecided damn that selective amnesia! My condolences to you on your memory troubles embarassed

You ascribe causality of this gruesome premeditated massacres to the phantom massacre of thousands of hausas in 1992 as does the miyetti allah terrorists and i'm guessing that is an explanation that suffices for you and you expect it to suffice for the rest of us but wait just a minute!.............. What about the bloody clashes between then and now, did those never occur or is it selective amnesia again? Or is it a dearth of historical grievances to ascribe them to? Think hard! I'm sure you'll dig up something! Don't be........ What was it you called it? "mentally lazy" because you wouldn't want to be like me would you? And if i am being too vague, start from the sharia riots in and around 2001, the miss world riots e.t.c afterall, i am not your teacher either! And i also hate dull students undecided

Next time, don't make hasty and daft conclusions from any write up neither should you make assumptions on the intelligence of anyone else because you're just not qualified to do so and also shelve your claims to objectivity as you clearly aren't objective!

Another interesting observation is that these attacks or justified vengeance quest as you and the miyetti allah choose to see it, took place under buhari and el-rufai's stewardship at both the state and federal levels both of whom are of hausa/fulani extraction as was the case in 1992 and the claims by the southern kaduna christians of collusion of the security forces in aiding and abetting the attacks is the same as in 1992 when similar political status quo held sway, was the quest for vengeance impracticable in the intervening years or was it a problem of logistics? Please refer that question to the miyetti allah co-ordinators for insider opinion but well, you should have already guessed my take/theory on that as would have any other reader using logic if you had half a brain! And before you start counting other clashes on your fingers, i will remind you that non of them was this one sided as the kaduna christians always gave back as good as they got but never so under buhari's regime where the modus operandi is a threat is made, the security forces are mobilized, they mysteriously withdraw under orders from above, the terrorists attack defenceless people at night killing many, a group is formed for reprisals in the morning, the security forces reappear and swoop on them as has happened from enugu to abia to benue to delta to kaduna! But then, that is only circumstantial to you! Isn't it?

Just remember! Buhari and el-rufai won't be in power indefinitely and we christians will remember these massacres too!
[b
] NO FULANI SHOULD EVER FORGET THAT!! [/b]

And oh! Keep digging up those articles, i will gladly dissect them for you or give tortuous and nonsensical replies (that is, if you're too daft to comprehend simple logic)

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
R
BraniacX:

In as much as i try resisting the urge to insult you, i must admit that i will happily fail in that regard and more so, do so with gusto!! angry

You cite an article you want me to believe saying or implying that the cause of the current massacre of "exclusively southern, christian, non-hausa kaduna indigenous residents mostly, women, children and the elderly" is in revenge for according to you, ”the massacre of thousands of hausa/fulani in zangon kataf" undecided while the article you use as reference mentions less than a hundred dead from official accounts and the dead to be from both sides of the conflict, even if we use that event as the fulcrum from which future events are determined, it would seem the first to resort to actual violence were the hausa/fulani's and the first casualty being a young christian indegene! If you weren't really daft you'll never make a claim of ”objectivity" and before you spout the "neither are you" retort, it would interest you that i didn't make that claim as i tacitly admitted my bias, my reason why and my resort to using logical reasoning to make deductions, theories and conclusions in that order!
If it were not for your claims to "intelligence" and "objectivity" your apparent daftness would be laughable but as it is, i find it very depressing to have to engage you in this exchange!

More so, your article mentioned that the indegenes saw the hausas as settlers and the hausas saw them as same as both sides made claims to being the original settlers in that area and that they had a topsy turvy history with periods of strife and co-operation which the colonialists rightly predicted would center around resources(more specifically land) eventually, which will become more precious as populations increase but this has been further complicated by exacerbations involving differences in religion, ethnicity and traditional leadership framework or its absence but you claim the indegenes saw the hausas as settlers being the major factor that precipitated the 1992 crisis but you failed to mention the hausas feeling entitled to trade monopoly as the preceding factor and yet, you're the objective and unbiased one here right? undecided

On the major general lekwot zamani culpability, the constitution of the committee that found him guilty was highly contested and believed to be political and biased by both parties and to the greater extent, the indigenous peoples as is reported by your article, the high suspicion of collusion by government with the hausa people as is reported by your article, the sequence of violence started by one alhaji dan bala and one other in conjunction with the nigerian police at the new market who by knowingly and wilfully by removing their protection from market traders wilfully colluded with the aggrieved hausas protesting the relocation of the market as reported by your journal and why the police removed themselves en masse prior to the attacks by the hausas is not subject to speculation in really objective minds when juxtaposed with the fact that the proposal to move the market only had government backing at the local government level held by indegenes but not at state and federal level held by hausas (like i said, i resort to logical reasoning) so lekwot zamani's guilt is highly contestible without the indictment of the likes of alhaji dan bala and the police commissioner so yes, i believe lekwot zamani was culpable but not alone, why are you not concerned about this bias? Never mind the question, we both know the answer!
Thank you for referring to the lemu committee of 2011, so tell me, apart from a sense of entitlement to being the ones in power at the center, what is the actual cause of the massacre of hundreds of christians from both north and south post election in 2011? Are you also going to give me an article on the history of bad karma with southern christians over land and resources too? undecided or is the not so vague accusation of culpability of buhari in inciting the violence coupled with the fact that lemu never made a defence for buhari after these accusations given how dogs and baboons were actually soaked in blood telling and significant? but of course, how preposterous of me to draw any similarities between buhari and lekwot zaman!! Right? And how dare i bring to your notice your conspicuous lapse in memory about buhari's recent indictment given that you could correctly remember lekwot zamani's! undecided damn that selective amnesia! My condolences to you on your memory troubles embarassed

You ascribe causality of this gruesome premeditated massacres to the phantom massacre of thousands of hausas in 1992 as does the miyetti allah terrorists and i'm guessing that is an explanation that suffices for you and you expect it to suffice for the rest of us but wait just a minute!.............. What about the bloody clashes between then and now, did those never occur or is it selective amnesia again? Or is it a dearth of historical grievances to ascribe them to? Think hard! I'm sure you'll dig up something! Don't be........ What was it you called it? "mentally lazy" because you wouldn't want to be like me would you? And if i am being too vague, start from the sharia riots in and around 2001, the miss world riots e.t.c afterall, i am not your teacher either! And i also hate dull students undecided

Next time, don't make hasty and daft conclusions from any write up neither should you make assumptions on the intelligence of anyone else because you're just not qualified to do so and also shelve your claims to objectivity as you clearly aren't objective!

Another interesting observation is that these attacks or justified vengeance quest as you and the miyetti allah choose to see it, took place under buhari and el-rufai's stewardship at both the state and federal levels both of whom are of hausa/fulani extraction as was the case in 1992 and the claims by the southern kaduna christians of collusion of the security forces in aiding and abetting the attacks is the same as in 1992 when similar political status quo held sway, was the quest for vengeance impracticable in the intervening years or was it a problem of logistics? Please refer that question to the miyetti allah co-ordinators for insider opinion but well, you should have already guessed my take/theory on that as would have any other reader using logic if you had half a brain! And before you start counting other clashes on your fingers, i will remind you that non of them was this one sided as the kaduna christians always gave back as good as they got but never so under buhari's regime where the modus operandi is a threat is made, the security forces are mobilized, they mysteriously withdraw under orders from above, the terrorists attack defenceless people at night killing many, a group is formed for reprisals in the morning, the security forces reappear and swoop on them as has happened from enugu to abia to benue to delta to kaduna! But then, that is only circumstantial to you! Isn't it?

Just remember! Buhari and el-rufai won't be in power indefinitely and we christians will remember these massacres too!
[b

And oh! Keep digging up those articles, i will gladly dissect them for you or give tortuous and nonsensical replies (that is, if you're too daft to comprehend simple logic)

If you think I will read this rubbish you must be mad. You think I have nothing to do than read tortuous nonsense from an ignorant drunk toddler?
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by AnanseK(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
R
BraniacX:

[b

If you think I will read this rubbish you must be mad. You think I have nothing to do than read tortuous nonsense from an ignorant drunk toddler? I can see that your brought up in a brothel.

An immature personality with a huge chip on his shoulder making empty threats to his phantom enemies, that's what you are. All the listed trash you have been regurgitating are old cliche's and beer parlor bravery of guys like you born with inferiority complex. Let me tell you that No body cares about you. You mean nothing to those imagined enemies. Do something with your miserable life , join some well meaning people to build a united society instead of wasting your life in grief, melancholy and anguish. Hatred is a disease and can be fatal. Deal with it boy!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by BraniacX(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnanseK:
R

If you think I will read this rubbish you must be mad. You think I have nothing to do than read tortuous nonsense from an ignorant drunk toddler? I can see that your brought up in a brothel.

An immature personality with a huge chip on his shoulder making empty threats to his phantom enemies, that's what you are. All the listed trash you have been regurgitating are old cliche's and beer parlor bravery of guys like you born with inferiority complex. Let me tell you that No body cares about you. You mean nothing to those imagined enemies. Do something with your miserable life , join some well meaning people to build a united society instead of wasting your life in grief, melancholy and anguish. Hatred is a disease and can be fatal. Deal with it boy!

What did you say about mental fatigue and reading laziness? undecided

And expand your vocabulary if you please!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Veritasafrique: 1:09am On Jan 04, 2017
It is only in Nigeria where life is not sacred. It could be said where lives of some citizens do not worth anything. To add insult to injury, a person who represents this government, came out openly to say that the president must not respond to everything. It implies that those who were killed in cold blood by their fellow Nigerians were not human beings. They were bush rats and for that the president does not have to make any statement when bush rats are killed.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Veritasafrique: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2017
First of all, the president does not need to be reminded to do his basic duty. He should know that he is the chief security officer of this amalgam called Nigeria. For him to have been keeping quiet all this while means something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Veritasafrique: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Either he does not know his work or he is an accomplice to this evil that has been going around in the country. Some citizens going around killing innocent citizens and getting free from it.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Veritasafrique: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2017
If Nigeria were to be a nation, for his representative to say that the president does not have to reply to everything when the country is talking about many lives lost, it could have merited him the loss of his job. He does not know his job. For him, those who have died are not human beings. He could have kept quiet if he did not know the right thing to say. In Nigeria, anything goes!!! Nigeria is no man's land!!! It is a pity!!!
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Veritasafrique: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2017
If you are looking for a reformed Nigeria where all citizens are equal, join us in the campaign, "This country belongs to all us" via www.veritasafrique.com
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by kally32(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Jibril659:
suck my d**k arsehole
give it to your mama pervert . We don't do that in my family.
Re: Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
kally32:
give it to your mama pervert . We don't do that in my family.
stoopid idiot from the ancient world of mistakes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest 40-Year Old Nigerian For Possession Of Drugs (Picture) / CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.