Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) (14859 Views)

Igbo Ingenuity And Resilience From 2×2 To Mega (photos) / Very Rewarding F.M.C.G Distributorship Opportuniies (Lagos Only) / Distributors Wanted Nationwide For Go-clean F.M.C.G Brand Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Drfarouk427: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Well done Karinn. I am interested. I'll cover Garki- Abuja...sent you an e-mail
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by onyeudo234(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
well done ma. you are really doing a wonderful job. I am Udoka residence in Abuja. I am very my interested. 08069150623 this is my number
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Baldg: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Hello Karen001. been a while we saw you here. I hope everything is fine.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Nafdee(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
patiently waiting!
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by oladypopsy(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Well done ma,i'm highly interested,I stay at Egbeda
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by classicTutor(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
What an inspire thread! Nice work from you Karin!
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
onyeudo234:
well done ma. you are really doing a wonderful job. I am Udoka residence in Abuja. I am very my interested. 08069150623 this is my number

You have to forward your details by mail to me. I will then populate our database and add you to the whatsapp group.

Please send the email. We still have room for Abuja, I suppose.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Baldg:
Hello Karen001. been a while we saw you here. I hope everything is fine.
I am interested.
I stay in Akure, and I am enthusiastic on being a distributor. Here's my number to add. 07069412303. thank you.

Please send me a mail with your details especially full names and location.
I will then add you to the whatsapp group.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
classicTutor:
What an inspire thread! Nice work from you Karin!
I'm olusola
Place of Residence: Sagamu (Ogun State)

Great location. I suppose you can cover the whole of Sagamu, Mowe, Ibafo up to Arepo/Punch.

Kindy send me a via email; your full names, location and phone numbers. This will enable me add you to whatsapp.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
oladypopsy:
Well done ma,i'm highly interested,I stay at Egbeda

Which Egbeda? is it the one in Lagos by Ipaja and Akowonjo?

Please indicate.

Do send an email with details; name, address and phone number.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by alagbasuyi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
I rep ondo-ore axis.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Raintaker(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am Abiola I rep Osogbo/Osun
I don't know d e-mail to forward my details to
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Baldg: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
Karin001:

Please send me a mail with your details especially full names and location.
I will then add you to the whatsapp group.

Sent.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by khayleb(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2017
Mrs. Karina, I hope you have included my details in your compiled database?

khayleb:
My name is Caleb Adeoga, i represent Ijebu Ode and Ijebu environs, Ogun State
Contacts;
Email: calebadeoga@gmail.com
No: 08132417537 (Same on whatsapp)
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
I have not been here for a while.

I have been ever so busy but I am fulfilled with the fact tat we are making some progress.

Its amazing what can be achieved when we join forces together.

I will update you subsequently.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Pesuzok(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Karin001:
A lot of emails have come in since my last post. Please the content of the email must include as a minimum; your real names(or registered business/company name), moniker, location (please note that only the town and not exact physical address is required) and whatsapp enabled phone numbers. It makes me easier for me to populate the excel sheet that I am building.

Email sent
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by xprimate(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
i am really amazed at how well you know Nigeria. google map should employ you. The way you dish out your grammer make me wanna read over and over again. you are gifted. thanks for your good works.
As for the fast moving produts, i am considering kidies like toys. i remember how one popcorn company started adding different colours of wistle inside the popcorn package, the kids went crazy, they will worry their parents till they get it for them. I rep Ph town.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
We created a whatsapp group for Nairalanders who desire to build a business around F.M.C.G.

Honestly, I must confess that I am so overwhelmed by the dynamism and energy that we the young people of this country possess as manifested on this platform.

My prayer is that we may one day attract the kind of leader that will harness the potential of the creativity and energy of this youth and give it the direction that can bring only benefits for the commonwealth both in Nigeria and globally.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
The group has been so educative and revealing in all manners.

We have participants from various parts of the country. And it isn’t just about making contributions by way of suggestions but it also involves learning from other peoples past experiences.

More importantly, there is mutual encouragement on that platform and action has commenced.

We started with a particular product serving in mind and was just when we were about to zero in another brand overtook that and the first order was made by a very forward looking young man who is filled so much drive. This one is a daredevil and he undertook a serious and comprehensive survey before taking a very expensive yet careful decision.

By the close of business today, I hope he will present us with great news about this project and his experience.

I may even request that he put it up here by way of a post for others to draw inspiration from.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by BlongTrendies(f): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Add me up 08057965797
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
BlongTrendies:
Add me up 08057965797

Please you have to send an email.

The details of what is required in the mail are above.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by yugeekay: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hi Karin, I had sent u a mail for over 2 weeks now with my details, asking to cover Ikotun Egbe, Lagos. Pls, I av, forwarded it again. Thank u and God bless you.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
yugeekay:
Hi Karin, I had sent u a mail for over 2 weeks now with my details, asking to cover Ikotun Egbe, Lagos. Pls, I av, forwarded it again. Thank u and God bless you.

I missed it the first time but i have it now and have added you. I will also email you the chat history for you to study.

My apologies for the omission.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Pesuzok(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:
The group has been so educative and revealing in all manners.

We have participants from various parts of the country. And it isn’t just about making contributions by way of suggestions but it also involves learning from other peoples past experiences.

More importantly, there is mutual encouragement on that platform and action has commenced.

We started with a particular product serving in mind and was just when we were about to zero in another brand overtook that and the first order was made by a very forward looking young man who is filled so much drive. This one is a daredevil and he undertook a serious and comprehensive survey before taking a very expensive yet careful decision.

By the close of business today, I hope he will present us with great news about this project and his experience.

I may even request that he put it up here by way of a post for others to draw inspiration from.

I have sent you a mail, but I am yet to be added to the group. Please I am waiting. Thank you
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by onyeudo234(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
please you've not added me to the group. we spoke on WhatsApp too. 08069150623 Nworah Udoka
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by valenu(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:

I missed it the first time but i have it now and have added you. I will also email you the chat history for you to study.

My apologies for the omission.

What's is your email address madam?
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by luvtoteach(f): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am Adesanya Theresa lives in Oke Aro Agbado Ogun state. My email adesanyatheresa79@gmail.com. Whatsapp no 08090524229
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by xprimate(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
good evening karin, may i suggest you use a google form for us to add our detail. its easy and convinient, you simply share the link, then we can click and add our detail. I can help out if you want: just list the necesary fields.
The synergy you talked about is brilliant, that perspective could only come from experience. Some say we are in the sharing/synergy economy. look at the recent tech companies that are making it: uber(sharing of ride), abnb(sharing of leaving space), cloud computing(sharing of computer resources). Its sharing all way.
To butress the point you made earlier. some imported motor parts are actually cheaper in onisha than in Lagos. In fact in some case Onisha is the last resort.
You have given use the qualities of a FMCG which is very awsome. May I suggest you spoon feed us a little by listing about 7 fmcg you think will be a good starter please. so we can justerpose with the one we have in our mind.
Good bless you forever karin.

1 Like

Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
xprimate:
good evening karin, may i suggest you use a google form for us to add our detail. its easy and convinient, you simply share the link, then we can click and add our detail. I can help out if you want: just list the necesary fields.
The synergy you talked about is brilliant, that perspective could only come from experience. Some say we are in the sharing/synergy economy. look at the recent tech companies that are making it: uber(sharing of ride), abnb(sharing of leaving space), cloud computing(sharing of computer resources). Its sharing all way.
To butress the point you made earlier. some imported motor parts are actually cheaper in onisha than in Lagos. In fact in some case Onisha is the last resort.
You have given use the qualities of a FMCG which is very awsome. May I suggest you spoon feed us a little by listing about 7 fmcg you think will be a good starter please. so we can justerpose with the one we have in our mind.
Good bless you forever karin.

Never heard of Google form before. Please help me out. How does it work? Or maybe I should just google google form abi?
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by xprimate(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:

Never heard of Google form before. Please help me out. How does it work? Or maybe I should just google google form abi?
haha. its basically a way of getting data/information from people in a central way. just like the form you fill when signing up for an email, u get all the filled form data from different people in one central place from your google account and its free. just creat the fields and share the link.
Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by Karin001(f): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
xprimate:

haha. its basically a way of getting data/information from people in a central way. just like the form you fill when signing up for an email, u get all the filled form data from different people in one central place from your google account and its free. just creat the fields and share the link.

Thanks very much Sir. I am most grateful and will explore this potential asset.

1 Like

Re: From BUDDING To MEGA F.M.C.G DISTRIBUTORSHIP Status (Upcountry Only) by xprimate(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
No no, thanks you Madam.i have a lot to thank you for. Anyway i guess i will have to send my detail through mail for now. Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Info On Starting A Laundry Service / CBN Approves $10k Per Week FX Sale To Bdc’s / EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.