Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates (57667 Views)

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters / John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family / Victor Moses Trains With Teammates Ahead Of Champions League Clash (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
John Mikel Obi
Chelsea midfielder enjoys end-of-year get-together with Conte, teammates

Ahead of his likely January move, the midfielder was pictured enjoyed a get-together with his teammates and staff.

Ahead of his likely January move away from Chelsea, John Mikel Obi on Saturday December 24 enjoyed an end-of-year get-together with Antonio Conte and his teammates.

Mikel Obi has been frozen out of the Chelsea first team by Conte and is likely to leave the club in the January transfer window.

Ahead of the move, the midfielder was filmed enjoyed a get-together with his teammates and staff.

Another Nigerian player, Victor Moses was seen laughing and joking with his teammates at the party.

Victor Moses was seen laughing and joking with his teammates at the party. (Chelsea Football Club via Youtube)

Manager Conte raised a glass while addressing his players and celebrating his tabling-topping Chelsea side who are on a run of 12 consecutive winning games.

“I'd like to wish you and all your families a Merry Christmas, happy New Year and... for a good season,' he said before being applauded by everyone in the room,” said Conte.

After that get-together, Chelsea went on to beat Bournemouth 3-0 on Boxing Day, they host Stoke City next on New Year’s Eve.

cc:lalasticlala
http://pulse.ng/sports/football/john-mikel-obi-chelsea-midfielder-enjoys-end-of-year-get-together-with-conte-teammates-id5974394.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
this could just be the last supper at the Stanford bridge
what more does he need?

he has achieved everything here
just take a picture here and move on....

Lets go there….
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner(, suwalee, optional1, vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by DozieInc(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
Seems close to JT

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by robosky02(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
DozieInc:
Seems close to JT

yea very close

the pair from the old Chelsea generation

35 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by DozieInc(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
robosky02:

yea very close

the pair from the old Chelsea generation
He must be feeling Mikel's pain, he will surely miss him

4 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by okonja(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
ok embarassed embarassed

but why is Kante seating alone like that lipsrsealed, I hope this people no dey segregate lipsrsealed
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Promismike(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
ok
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by brostheo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Do Chelsea players still consider him a 'team mate'?

13 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Alasi20(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
That's Cool Man
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by calliope(f): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
so? Should we fry bean undecided

3 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
I for no go if I be him

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Samirana360(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ok
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Benblaq(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
alryt..
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by BarakOkenny(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Enjoy your moments in England while it lasts.. Marseille is calling. grin

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by teebaxy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice one, he refused to up his game, imagine Yaya ture still playing for man city

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by AkinPhysicist: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy John "snail-best back-passer" Obi. God bless you. We Nigerians love you. Happy New Year. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by amclimax(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mikel achieved many things at chelsea, he won almost all the trophies, if not all.... Baba meji you are indeed a proud son.... Number 12

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Agulimah: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Up blues

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Category1: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
calliope:
so? Should we fry bean undecided
I think it's better u fry ur unwashed nasty clítoris and eat it....u don run buy land just to type garbage.

Wow, I'm a Barcelona fan, but this season my support have been on chelsea, man u and Liverpool...
Why? Becos of their terrible form last season... I hope Chelsea wins the league and those two follows...
If u see whr I dey jubilate wen dem score eh, u go think say I dey support those clubs...

4.arsenal...their favorite position.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Vokians(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Where Is Mikel
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Jostico: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
angry

Op you dey leave life go 2016
I no follow you oh

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by kinggogo: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Me patiently waitiing for d tym chelsea will eventually lose undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Kx: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
I tot d media made it seem like Mikel was glad Jose era was gone, why exactly did Conte ice him from d team?
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by EmekaBlue(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Terry...Mikel... Moses

Cool

Up Blueeeeez
Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by chiefolododo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
The thunder that will fire Chelsea is doing press up at white hot lane

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by dyabman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kx:
I tot d media made it seem like Mikel was glad Jose era was gone, why exactly did Conte ice him from d team?

Mikel seems too hot lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Enjoys End-Of-Year Get-Together With Teammates by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.