Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian (60824 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / What Is The One Thing You Will Tell PMB If You Meet Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by kaltonga: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
ODDVanguard:

Well, if you are right then your brothers better throw away their return tickets back to the SW from their various villages for the holidays o, since according to you the entire SE has defied recession and is now an Eldorado. God punish any of una wey return back to the West side (the Best side) from village this year. Can I get an amen from you?
mr i believe you should be the one to tear your free train ride return ticket from oshogbo..if you from osun has the right to stay in lagos, then the igbo man has the right to settle there too..afterall its the federal government that dragged everyone to lagos in the name of federal capital..ok develop other regions,..no..buld seaport in the south and make it functional, yoruba you scuttle it with politics,..ok the igbos want to leave you cry to high heavens and say no...now you say they should not come to lagos out of jelousy cos they are surviving the recession more than you.
Take my advice,you yorubas should go to the igbos for some tutorials on how to successful economically and how to create wealth,bragging with lagos,otedola and mike adenuga is not feeding yor poverty ravaged citizens.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by orimsamsam(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
kaltonga:
ouk gave free rice dont mean that a good number of the population cant afford it..aba as a business city is more business and commercially viable than any second city in any south west state..someone gave you an intelligent opinion here that the reason is because the west is mostly a civil service region and the west are more of business oriented,very simple explanation...you people should stop bragging with lagos that is a collective achievement, boast of your mainland states and you will know that you guys need to wake up.
gbenu werey soun. All flat head with there chest beating. Am from Ibadan and I ave never claim Lagos before
Tell me a city in south east that is better than ibdan

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by masseratti: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
The SW is a civil service state so the recession will affect everything there unlike the SE where civil servants make up 12% of the employed
where did you get that from? civil service states are not more than 2 out of six, problem with Sw states is that the people has neglect Agriculture, even before recession poverty is really biting hard the governors needs to leave politics and help the people to develop agriculture, with each town specializing on a food crop or a cash crop, rubber, palm oil, cashew, tomato, rice alot need to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by machinery1: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
The SW is a civil service state so the recession will affect everything there unlike the SE where civil servants make up 12% of the employed

Flat.heads and lies.

https://www.nairaland.com/2794832/numbers-federal-workers-state-origin

3 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by machinery1: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
kaltonga:
mr i believe you should be the one to tear your free train ride return ticket from oshogbo..if you from osun has the right to stay in lagos, then the igbo man has the right to settle there too..afterall its the federal government that dragged everyone to lagos in the name of federal capital..ok develop other regions,..no..buld seaport in the south and make it functional, yoruba you scuttle it with politics,..ok the igbos want to leave you cry to high heavens and say no...now you say they should not come to lagos out of jelousy cos they are surviving the recession more than you.
Take my advice,you yorubas should go to the igbos for some tutorials on how to successful economically and how to create wealth,bragging with lagos,otedola and mike adenuga is not feeding yor poverty ravaged citizens.
[/s]

The innocent lady you impregnated will soon curse you, keep disgracing yourself everywhere with your lies and bigotry. You are successful yet your region is in shambles and you are flood to same SW daily. No one take you chest beating loudmouths serious anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
Oga ooo. OSU will always be OSU. No be Dis thread we see how orji uzor kalu dey distribute rice. Wey able men and women dey use there head carry rice.

they are carrying bag of rice and not 2 cup of rice like in SW....fayose laoding

10 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
ODDVanguard:

I am learning from the oga patapata tribalist bro -- You. cheesy I will stop only if you will also stop.

http://www.orsu24news.com/imo-people-are-hungry-provide-food-not-fanfare-archbishop-obinna-tells-okorocha/

Go to Owerri right now and see the way imolites are jumping from one classical hotel to another, dishing and spending cash like kiloda

21 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamack:

When last have you been to the east....there is little in circulation there.....all business activities is in the south west so why tell me recession eat more in the Sw when the East get most of their stuff from there

what stuff do the east get from Sw...
OK, why will you allow a stranger to come to your land and collect everything leaving you to become tenants and die in poverty...
its a mistery that need an explanation

17 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamack:

Then you know nothing about sw I left enugu two days before Xmas for Lagos and will be back next Wednesday I actually know the difference

always claiming Lagos.......go and claim your brown roof states

19 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Twy: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
to the OP if you believ go and help them now or just to satisfy your your hatred?
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
shamack:

Then you know nothing about sw I left enugu two days before Xmas for Lagos and will be back next Wednesday I actually know the difference

Tell those your afonja brothers that I am coming to collect my house rent in lagos next week...poverty people

or I will throw them out

27 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
KINGwax007:
grin so because ubgobeast go line up for free 50kg rice, we no go hear word?

Now, see it this way...

When I want to share food, you give larger portions to the most hungry people..

If you people are collecting 50kg rice, it is because they inw u are the most hungry and u are all expected to manage it till the end of 2017 grin grin

Don't finish your rice quickly and be coming here to abuse bihari o.

The people wey collect 2kg rice are expected to eat and start buying again...

So, eat wisely... But before u start any other yeye talk, just knw say...

An average Igboman can not and will never line up to collect 2 cup of rice....

Afonjas are poor, rachead, and dense hungry....

Tell your afonja brothers that I am coming to Lagos next week to collect my house rent...

or I will throw them out immediately

22 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kassidy90:
Yet many flaties keep struggling to come to sw everyday

To collect house rent from their poor host

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by omonkiti: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
gbenu werey soun. All flat head with there chest beating. Am from Ibadan and I ave never claim Lagos before

keep quiet abeg....
the Ibadan I served or another one...

90% of the brown roof dilapidated houses that is scattered all over the place don't have toilets...

90% of the residence are local and backward mostly farmers...

21 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by FreeGlobe(f): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
omonkiti:

Tell your afonja brothers that I am coming to Lagos next week to collect my house rent...

Abeg brother don't throw Corrinthians, machinery1 and orimsamsam out in this cold.. things are really hard, lets exercise some patience with them

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by basilo102: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
what more can i say??

20 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by orimsamsam(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
omonkiti:

keep quiet abeg....
the Ibadan I served or another one...

90% of the brown roof dilapidated houses that is scattered all over the place don't have toilets...

90% of the residence are local and backward mostly farmers...
dere is no need arguing with u. It obvious that u only listen to Wht uncle chidebere that is selling car charger in Ibadan tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by basilo102: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
ODDVanguard:

Well, if you are right then your brothers better throw away their return tickets back to the SW from their various villages for the holidays o, since according to you the entire SE has defied recession and is now an Eldorado. God punish any of una wey return back to the West side (the Best side) from village this year. Can I get an amen from you?
Lol, you should be the one to throw away your return ticket from Ogbomoso

14 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by basilo102: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
dere is no need arguing with u. It obvious that u only listen to Wht uncle chidebere that is selling car charger in Ibadan tell u
We travel, unlike you who depend on heresay, we have first hand experience

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by orimsamsam(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
basilo102:

We travel, unlike you who depend on heresay, we have first hand experience
okay we don hear
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by midol: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
I no go lie serious hunger dey flog we yoruba muslims under brown roof. For 5 months now we never block road do our owambe street carnival.

Sai hungerhari!
Insha Allah! Poverty Seriki!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by KINGwax007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
omonkiti:

wake up...stop dreaming
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Kellibae(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nawao yorubas are being sacrificed here o.. make una have mercy ooo grin

Freeglobe this is fatality oo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls we Igbos here after slaying whoever owns the brown roof republic, always use this hash tag at the end of every reply... #Ilovemypeople#

4 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Kassidy90(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
omonkiti:

To collect house rent from their poor host
To sell gala n coke inside traffic
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
basilo102:
what more can i say??
Jesus!!! Guy you wicked ooo... how can u dig out such brown roof that can cause sleepless night for a whole region. Now I know why they love idle worship. those roofs looks like 1786 igbo towns. Brown roof republic. #ilovemypeople#

15 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kassidy90:

To sell gala n coke inside traffic
To become ghost workers in LGAs and road sweepers and always been refered to as 'my mechanic" by the Igbos... #ilovemypeople#

9 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
Lest I forget, which area is refered to as brown roof republic? Pronounce Ogbomosho again and again... how did it sound in your ears and what's ur brain telling u of how it looks like? u dey learn work. #ilovemypeople#

11 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
Oga ooo. OSU will always be OSU. No be Dis thread we see how orji uzor kalu dey distribute rice. Wey able men and women dey use there head carry rice.

Bro check again... about ten people were given rice and you want to use it... which part of the country has stomach infrastructures in their budget? Nothing has not been shared in that SW... even pomo. it's a pity

17 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by judeprint: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
Oloshi Ibadan of all places. the brown roof depot. Igbo ti da e ni opolo ru

8 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by judeprint: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
orimsamsam:
Oloshi Ibadan of all places. the brown roof depot. Igbo ti da e ni opolo ru.

9 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by yedidiah(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
But seriously, even before Buhari became President, plenty Lagos girls have been using Pregnancy as a bait to getting into a man's house cause they don't have vision enough for their own lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.