Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian (60829 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / What Is The One Thing You Will Tell PMB If You Meet Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by ShakaZullu(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
hugafella:

Its this type of reasoning that has kept you poor. You're the same person that will always shout "one Nigeria!". Well, SW will forever pay the SE for their industry and hard work. Its the law of nature and you cannot change it.
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by doublewisdom: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
What a wicked thread.

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sincerely, I can't just fathom how some people can't just do away with sheer tribalism, always digging up facts to buttress their political and tribalistic inclinations angry that's quite jejune angry angry
wristbangle:
Freeglobe, I thought u have dropped your tribal bigotry last year instead u are making fool of yourself hereby picking more of it this year. Just be careful so that your stupidity will not land you in psyche ward.

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Orikinla1: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP is intellectually challenged.
Lagos state is the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
The entire economies of the South East will not even amount to one third of the economy of Lagos that is the smallest state in land space, but the largest in population and richest in Nigeria.
If the South East is booming, what are the Igbos flooding Lagos state still doing here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by almarthins(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
FreeGlobe:

But it is biting harder in the South West.. Watch video

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/815536428679630848

Nawa for una? Where for south west? Nonsence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Ecosystem4u: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
freeborn76:

Keep deceiving yourself
Those are facts
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Ecosystem4u: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
almarthins:

Nawa for una? Where for south west? Nonsence!
Every where

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by eyeview: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Tiny23:

hahaha,I think I need to observe this when next I pass through Alaba.
What he termed as begged in Alaba are those boys doing 'oso ahia'. They hustle you from the road to come to their shop,some will beg you to come. That's the people he's calling beggars.
This is a region where their highest employment is agbero on every bus stop demanding for money they didn't work for.

15 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Jman06(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
And some foolish APC supporters will be asking how the hardship is buhari's fault.

No! It is my fault because i am the one managing the nation's economy. Zombies!

15 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nathan2016: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Have you seen igbo person coming to lag to beg..mtcheww. they come and conquered. You dont need to fight with wepon to conquer someonr, you need your head
aylagos:
just talk more sense to them cos I don't want to say anything they will ban me, do you remember my thread 'my message to my igbo freinds in lagos' one useless mod remove it

14 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Ecosystem4u: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
omonkiti:

always claiming Lagos.......go and claim your brown roof states
We are not claiming Lagos we own it. We 've bought up ur lands, took ur women leaving u with nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol.. I nor fit laugh
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by ibadanfinest(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
I am neither a tribalist nor religious bigot however I must say the truth, regardless of whose horse is gored. Hunger is real in southwest from the streets of oshogbo slums to the slums of ibadan to streets of ekiti down to Ogun to lagos the story is thesame. It is only God will deliver my southwest people from this self inflicted agony/hunger.

And u have been to everywhere..
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Funny video grin grin

Now this thread is a wicked one. cheesy
Hunger is everywhere ooo.
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by orimsamsam(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
judeprint:
Oloshi Ibadan of all places. the brown roof depot. Igbo ti da e ni opolo ru.
werey Igbo Yoruba sha. Baba leave south west and go to ur heaven
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
eyeview:

What he termed as begged in Alaba are those boys doing 'oso ahia'. They hustle you from the road to come to their shop,some will beg you to come. That's the people he's calling beggars.
This is a region where their highest employment is agbero on every bus stop demanding for money they didn't work for.

oh!I get it now...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by hugafella(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Son: Why do ibos hate yorubas?

Father: because we put Nigeria in a big mess.

Son: how?

Father: we claim to be educated but we voted massively for a blockhead inspite of warnings from the ibos and now we are all suffering for it.

Son: But the ibos are comfortable. Why are they angry with us?

Father: My son. Ibos are very hard working and resourceful, but we have never appreciated nor supported them. The jealousy from our people towards them is just too much. Please don't be like our generation. Learn from them how to be self reliant.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nathan2016: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
hugafella:
Son: Why do ibos hate yorubas?

Father: because we put Nigeria in a big mess.

Son: how?

Father: we claim to be educated but we voted massively for a blockhead inspite of warnings from the ibos and now we are all suffering for it.

Son: But the ibos are comfortable. Why are they angry with us?

Father: My son. Ibos are very hard working and resourceful, but we have never appreciated nor supported them. The jealousy from our people towards them is just too much. Please don't be like our generation. Learn from them how to be self reliant.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Michel2013: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
nijanigga:
At least the South Westerners will live to tell the story of how they overcame the recession. But only God knows how many ibo people will be executed from drug trafficking this year, one was killed in South Africa few days ago for drug.

only when you survive the increasing level of cannibalism and ritualism in your brown roof kingdom. check the nearest police station around your pigeon hole of village to confirm the alarming rate of reports of missing persons on daily basis.pray you will not be the next case.shun hatred and tribalism.vote wisely 2019.merry recession.

what can do!

3 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by ibadanfinest(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jonathan did not perform well, nobody voted him out of hate. There is nothing any govt can do to prevent recession. You can relate better if u are a sound economist.

I believe recession is bitting hard on everybody. i served in the east and most of ur consumables are from southwest. Lagos,ogun and oyo combined. Una even dey import bread from ibadan, i bought myjoy bread inside alvan college of education.

If the south east has as much access to media as the southwest, we for dey see and hear una complain too.

Anyways, the person that said southwest is a civil.servant state should do a geographical distribution of the industry we have in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by ibadanfinest(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michel2013:

only when you survive the increasing level of cannibalism and ritualism in your brown roof kingdom. check the nearest police station around your pigeon hole of village to confirm the alarming rate of reports of missing persons on daily basis.pray you will not be the next case.shun hatred and tribalism.vote wisely 2019.merry recession.

Bros calm down. No kill yourself. Did u guys voted wisely in 2015. are u saying giving an under performing president 95% of your vote implies ur region voted wisely. Are u saying a region where there was a 60% and 40% vote for apc and pdp did not vote wisely.
i dont understand u

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Michel2013: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
ibadanfinest:

Bros calm down. No kill yourself. Did u guys voted wisely in 2015. are u saying giving an under performing president 95% of your vote implies ur region voted wisely. Are u saying a region where there was a 60% and 40% vote for apc and pdp did not vote wisely.
i dont understand u

your vote was not used wisely when you voted a dullard without a mere secondary school leaving certificate to rule over your so called sophisticated people. one eye man does not become a king in the land of two eyes men.

what can do!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by FreeGlobe(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Orikinla1:
OP is intellectually challenged.
Lagos state is the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
The entire economies of the South East will not even amount to one third of the economy of Lagos that is the smallest state in land space, but the largest in population and richest in Nigeria.
If the South East is booming, what are the Igbos flooding Lagos state still doing here?

as per the bold, only on paper and lagos/ibadan media

12 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by darknetcom: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
what you do with your daugthers is your problem not the problem of the goverment...

teach them to be ladies orrrr whateverrrrr....
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by vislabraye(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
lovat:
The SW is a civil service state so the recession will affect everything there unlike the SE where civil servants make up 12% of the employed

. Recession is affecting everyone, not just civil servants.
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Sheggy13(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
FreeGlobe:

shun tribalism this year bro undecided
You're talking about shunning tribalismwhen you're insinuating a whole region/tribe is suffering while your tribe is enjoying paradise..It's too early in the year to be this stupid. Don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by whatofyou: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Isn't it ironic that while the SE (that voted overwhelmingly against Buhari) have defied recession caused by the economic illiterate as can be seen on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3534541/onitsha-defy-recession-christmas-preparations

The SW that voted overwhelmingly for Buhari have been dealt overwhelmingly by the recession. The people who were having it good under GEJ but voted for Buhari just because of phantom "political power" (apologies to modath), after being deceived by one Tinubu can barely feed now and cannot even send their kids to school as can be seen in this video link below.

When the SE rejected buhari, they said it was hate and tribalism but who is crying now.. Please follow the link below to watch this pitiable video and see how recession is biting harder in the SW..

Someone should help me upload the video here directly.

Happy New Year everyone.. Let this be the year we shun tribalism in Nigeria.. cool

U are not from S.E., but if u are, u must be stupeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by APCmyheart(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
FreeGlobe:

see confusion.. watch the video again and interpret what the guy said to me

lol I am a Yoruba guy so I hear him very well..

But look at the guy self he said he is a graduate, he said he graduate in 2002 and study Bus Admin but does that guy look like someone that have SSCE? Which company will give this one that cannot even speak pidgin work?

Beside they should have ask him what work he has been doing if no be tout or agbero wey dey rely on free money.

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by adisaigbo1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
ODDVanguard:

Well, if you are right then your brothers better throw away their return tickets back to the SW from their various villages for the holidays o, since according to you the entire SE has defied recession and is now an Eldorado. God punish any of una wey return back to the West side (the Best side) from village this year. Can I get an amen from you?

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by hakimi1974(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
i no understand ooo, why igbo people hate yoruba people with passion, abi na because f.f.k kpekus biafra queen biancus?

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by darknetcom: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
i was shocked to see black women playing prostitute in eko hotel...
since then i dont seek contact with any type of women no more...

if you are black and like something like this ,then i automaticaly dont like you...

i went to primary school with some of them...!!!..

'no thank you..

let me alone....

go test the world alone..,
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

Happy new year bro. U made my day.
I need to save those pictures for posterity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Coronavirus: Lagos State Goverment Disrupts Party, Seals Event Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.