Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian (60800 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP / What Is The One Thing You Will Tell PMB If You Meet Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
hakimi1974:
i no understand ooo, why igbo people hate yoruba people with passion, abi na because f.f.k kpekus biafra queen biancus?
How can you like people that most of their women carry staphylococcus and toilet infection upandan? How can you like people that their men don't wear boxers and always pack their blokus at the site of a woman? Finally, How can you like people that their women shout okomi ooo just cos she's making love? I dey vex ooo. leave me cos my own dey body.

10 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by proeast(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rayhutar:
[/b]I hereby declare ceasefire on arrival of red cross[b],the casualties on Afonja side is overwhelming. The red cross need back up.
Their arrival is a little too late, the damage has already been done. The attack was so viscious and swift, that even the mods were taken unawares. This massacre only compares to the Rwandan genocide in terms of body counts per minute and before the mods could say jack, it was done and dusted! Scores currently stands at 200 deadly missiles fired by the Jews with scores of casualties as against a few poorly directed missiles fired by the Afonjas that landed on open fields with little or no damage.

16 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Rayhutar(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
lastpage:

Stewpidity is your First, Middle and Last Names!

Dont just stay in Onitsha, come to Lagos and see the rapid rate of development (Business, Buildings, trading, et.c.) and tell me if it is stones that are being used!

You "Chest-beaters" like to make noise too much!

yes, we SW are very, very Proud to vote out Goatluck Jonathan and vote-in Buhari. Deal with it for the next few years more.

Just because 'one' poor person is lamenting, so that equates to ALL South West, ehn?
Cheesux! these Israelites and African Japanese nor go kill persin o!
grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: YOU Igbos should use this opportunity of "recession in the SW" to migrate back to your hole in the SourthBeast and stop trooping down to the South West, abi na by force to live amongst Yorubas?
Lagos is not part of western Nigeria in Nigerian constitution,Nigeria cant build Abuja and Lagos for you to claim it.

13 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Jesus!!! Guy you wicked ooo... how can u dig out such brown roof that can cause sleepless night for a whole region. Now I know why they love idle worship. those roofs looks like 1786 igbo towns. Brown roof republic. #ilovemypeople#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Rayhutar(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
lastpage:

So, sensible people developed everywhere else in Nigeria except the cursed Southeast? grin grin

Anyway, White man was afraid of been eaten by the Cannibals in Ibo land so he decided they were not fit to be developed!
its a pity that we are in a recession now and the SouthBeasts would forever remain undeveloped.
No wonder gully erosion don carry all of una go finish for that cursed land. undecided

Lastpage!
All I can see in your post is words of a frustrated soul,are you sure that recession is not beating you hard, Nigerian constitution did not recognized Lagos as part of Western Nigeria.Lagos is no mans land and was collectively built by Nigerians and ND oil play a major part.

15 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by hugafella(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
What a terrible night.
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Rayhutar(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
proeast:
Their arrival is a little too late, the damage has already been done. The attack was so viscious and swift, that even the mods were taken unawares. This massacre only compares to the Rwandan genocide in terms of body counts per minute and before the mods could say jack, it was done and dusted! Scores currently stands at 200 deadly missiles fired by the Jews with scores of casualties as against a few poorly directed missiles fired by the Afonjas that landed on open fields with little or no damage.
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
aylagos:
just talk more sense to them cos I don't want to say anything they will ban me, do you remember my thread 'my message to my igbo freinds in lagos' one useless mod remove it

Hh

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by FreeGlobe(f): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
lastpage:

Stewpidity is your First, Middle and Last Names!

Dont just stay in Onitsha,[b] come to Lagos
and see the rapid rate of development (Business, Buildings, trading, et.c.) and tell me if it is stones that are being used!

You "Chest-beaters" like to make noise too much!

yes, we SW are very, very Proud to vote out Goatluck Jonathan and vote-in Buhari. Deal with it for the next few years more.

Just because 'one' poor person is lamenting, so that equates to ALL South West, ehn?
Cheesux! these Israelites and African Japanese nor go kill persin o!
[/b] grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: YOU Igbos should use this opportunity of "recession in the SW" to migrate back to your hole in the SourthBeast and stop trooping down to the South West, abi na by force to live amongst Yorubas?
Another ogbomosho man mentions lagos again? Why are you all ashamed of your mud villages? when did lagos become yorubaland? smh... oya chop cane for foolishness

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
ShakaZullu:
the mods are wicked see as they legalize tribal war by pushing it to FP
If I was Seun, I would sack the MOD who pushed this trash to FP

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

Is that why your English is this bad?
Prof in English and literary studies. I'm here to finish you up and cos of it, I didn't mind how bad my English would be. Bad English are tools of war against the brown roof republic.

11 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Kellibae(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Prof in English and literary studies. I'm here to finish you up and cos of it, I didn't mind how bad my English would be. Bad English are tools of war against the brown roof republic.

Ewooo my brother why are u like this kwanu?
U wan finish him before his time?.
Hve mercy biko. cry

9 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

It's obvious Nairaland has been hijacked by the Igbos. Seun, watch your back!
Seun is a business man bro and the secret of success is to involve the Igbos. Ask urself why una fall hand like this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Rayhutar(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

If I was Seun, I would sack the MOD who pushed this trash to FP
The truth is indeed bitter, take it easy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

We are not claiming Lagos we own it. We 've bought up ur lands, took ur women leaving u with nothing.
You have just shown how illiterate you are. Land is not bought here but leased. That plot of land you occupy goes back to the ancestral owners after 99 years. Just deveop it for the children of omoniles

3 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Rayhutar(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

You have just shown how illiterate you are. Land is not bought here but leased. That plot of land you occupy goes back to the ancestral owners after 99 years. Just deveop it for the children of omoniles
In next 99 years what will remain of the property if it is not refurbished, can the children of omoniles be able to manage what is left of such property after 99yrs ,go to Ibadan and have a proper first hand view of dilapidated houses left for the children of omoniles after the exit of white cocoa farmers.

13 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by gozzlin: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
wristbangle:
Freeglobe, I thought u have dropped your tribal bigotry last year instead u are making fool of yourself hereby picking more of it this year. Just be careful so that your stupidity will not land you in psyche ward.

Psyche ward bawo? Did you drink 5 bottles of shekpe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by hakimi1974(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
How can you like people that most of their women carry staphylococcus and toilet infection upandan? How can you like people that their men don't wear boxers and always pack their blokus at the site of a woman? Finally, How can you like people that their women shout okomi ooo just cos she's making love? I dey vex ooo. leave me cos my own dey body.
bros, i beg u, make you no provoke ooo. we just dey catch fun, because this recession na ebeano, but i believe we will pull through. peace.
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
nijanigga:

who eat humans today in Nigeria than ibo people.

Mm

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:

Nn
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

Keep quite! correct your kindergarten grammatical blunder before quoting me again
First of all, punctuate correctly and also use capital letters where necessary before I can answer your foolishness. See the correct spelling of quiet. Idiotic afonja correcting his master. Anuofia

12 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by ShakaZullu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
i can see cries all over this thread

grin

1 Like

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by ShakaZullu(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

It's obvious Nairaland has been hijacked by the Igbos. Seun, watch your back!
mr man this thread is a neutral thread with facts (video) besides it was aimed on criticising Buhari induced recession but you insecure yorubas high jacked it and turned it into tribal war.

6 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

Keep quiet! correct your kindergarten grammatical blunder before quoting me again
Thanks for modifying and learning for the first time the correct spelling of quiet from me.

7 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Twistaray(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin grin grin

Happy new year oo grin grin
It feels good to be here again.
Helloo Igbos grin how market twistaray ya night mere is back cool

Oya let me assist the OP small..actually me thought SW is the most affected by the so called recession as the OP want us to belief?

Wonder shall never end sef

Frustrated Igbo Man Shouts Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! Jumps Into Lagos Rivers To Commit Suicide
An unidentified Igbo man in his 40 reportedly frustrated by the harsh economy under President Muhammadu Buhari lost hope and jumped into the river on the Mile Two Bridge in Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area, but for the timely intervention of a passengers speedboat voyager who rescued him might have died, Daily Sun reports this morning.

The unidentified man, according to eyewitnesses, stood on the bridge for some minutes, loudly expressed bitterness over his sufferings and how things had gone bad for him and his helplessness.

He was said to have mentioned Buhari repeatedly, muttered some other words before he finally took the terrible decision.

However, the timely intervention of a passing speedboat prevented the victim, who is in his 40s, from drowning.

Passengers on the speedboat dived into the river, dragged the man who was gasping for breath to the riverbank, and continued their journey.

A witness, Mr. Andy Odiaka, said the victim, who wore native clothes, was left on the floor for a while, unconscious.

Odiaka said that he called the state emergency number – 112, which facilitated the arrival of the Lagos State Ambulance Service (LASAMBUS) in about 20 minutes.

The three-man medical team, went ahead of the bus to resuscitate the victim. According to one of the medics, the man had to be given first aid drip, explaining that he was too weak to make it to the hospital.

Odiaka said: “I was there on the bridge where the man was also standing. He was speaking to himself. He,the IGBO man said he had no transport fare to move from one place to another. He said his suffering was too much that he could hardly feed. I also heard him saying life was meaningless to him. He mentioned Buhari many times, and the next thing I saw, the man jumped from the bridge into the water.

“He is an Igbo man because he was speaking the language. I thought he was joking when he said he was tired of everything around him.  “If not for a speedboat that was passing, he would have died. The boat stopped and the passengers dragged him to the riverbank and they continued their journey.

“Thereafter, nobody was ready to assist him. People simply looked at him, expressed sympathy and continued their journey. I have to call an emergency number,” he said.

Before the ambulance came, it was gathered that sympathisers, including Mr Odiaka, contributed about  N1, 000, with the intention of taking the victim to the hospital.

Another witness, who simply gave his name as Okpala, said he ran to the place and saw the man almost dying, but did not know what to do to help him out of the situation. He said he mobilised others at the scene to donate money to take the victim to a hospital.

“The man said he was tired of life and he wanted to kill himself,” he said.
When the victim’s pockets were searched for any means identity, only N90 was found on him.

http://www.newspunch.org/2016/08/frustrated-igbo-man-shouts-buhari.html?m=1

Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
First of all, punctuate correctly and also use capital letters where necessary before I can answer your foolishness. See the correct spelling of quiet. Idiotic afonja correcting his master. Anuofia

B,
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

modified! you have not still corrected your your grammatical blunder. It's obvious you don't know where you erred. It's a pity! An Igbo graduate
Correct your own grammatical blunders too bro and be careful so as not to modify again. read your comments again. last warning

5 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
Jesus!!! Guy you wicked ooo... how can u dig out such brown roof that can cause sleepless night for a whole region. Now I know why they love idle worship. those roofs looks like 1786 igbo towns. Brown roof republic. #ilovemypeople#
Oga, correct your grammar. Don't disgrace your school. Children want to learn from you.
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Dedetwo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
If a mere recession of few months in Nigeria is causing serious havoc in western region of Nigeria, how would the people of the region fair due to blockage as a result of war?

6 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by obataokenwa(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mrbillionaire:

Oga, correct your grammar. Don't disgrace your school. Children want to learn from you.
Check out how many likes that quote full of grammatical error got, then u will understand fully why I said bad English is a war tool against the brown roof republic. Bro, pray for your people cos they're suffering. done with you Prof grammatical blunder.

5 Likes

Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Rayhutar(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Recession is bad
Re: Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian by Twistaray(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Dedetwo:
If a mere recession of few months in Nigeria is causing serious havoc in western region of Nigeria, how would the people of the region fair due to blockage as a result of war?
Shiiiiiii

Are SE'ner left out of the so called recession undecided

Frustrated Igbo Man Shouts Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! Jumps Into Lagos Rivers To Commit Suicide

An unidentified Igbo man in his 40 reportedly frustrated by the harsh economy under President Muhammadu Buhari lost hope and jumped into the river on the Mile Two Bridge in Amuwo Odofin Local Government Area, but for the timely intervention of a passengers speedboat voyager who rescued him might have died, Daily Sun reports this morning.

The unidentified man, according to eyewitnesses, stood on the bridge for some minutes, loudly expressed bitterness over his sufferings and how things had gone bad for him and his helplessness.

He was said to have mentioned Buhari repeatedly, muttered some other words before he finally took the terrible decision.

However, the timely intervention of a passing speedboat prevented the victim, who is in his 40s, from drowning.

Passengers on the speedboat dived into the river, dragged the man who was gasping for breath to the riverbank, and continued their journey.

A witness, Mr. Andy Odiaka, said the victim, who wore native clothes, was left on the floor for a while, unconscious.

Odiaka said that he called the state emergency number – 112, which facilitated the arrival of the Lagos State Ambulance Service (LASAMBUS) in about 20 minutes.

The three-man medical team, went ahead of the bus to resuscitate the victim. According to one of the medics, the man had to be given first aid drip, explaining that he was too weak to make it to the hospital.

Odiaka said: “I was there on the bridge where the man was also standing. He was speaking to himself. He,the IGBO man said he had no transport fare to move from one place to another. He said his suffering was too much that he could hardly feed. I also heard him saying life was meaningless to him. He mentioned Buhari many times, and the next thing I saw, the man jumped from the bridge into the water.

“He is an Igbo man because he was speaking the language. I thought he was joking when he said he was tired of everything around him.  “If not for a speedboat that was passing, he would have died. The boat stopped and the passengers dragged him to the riverbank and they continued their journey.

“Thereafter, nobody was ready to assist him. People simply looked at him, expressed sympathy and continued their journey. I have to call an emergency number,” he said.

Before the ambulance came, it was gathered that sympathisers, including Mr Odiaka, contributed about  N1, 000, with the intention of taking the victim to the hospital.

Another witness, who simply gave his name as Okpala, said he ran to the place and saw the man almost dying, but did not know what to do to help him out of the situation. He said he mobilised others at the scene to donate money to take the victim to a hospital.

“The man said he was tired of life and he wanted to kill himself,” he said.
When the victim’s pockets were searched for any means identity, only N90 was found on him.

http://www.newspunch.org/2016/08/frustrated-igbo-man-shouts-buhari.html?m=1

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.