Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? (960 Views)

Does Market Research Still Work In Nigeria? / Which ATM Card Still Work With Paypal For Payment / Which Nigerian Cards Still Work For Foriegn Transactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by adeara(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
I wish to open a dormicilliary account with any of the Nigeria Banks with the hope of cashing my adsense earning from it, but the stories that Nigeria banks do not pay hard currencies in cash is given me a concern. I was told many of the banks will tell you they dont have dollars, euro etc, thereby paying you in naira as per their exchange rate. I want the experience Nairalanders to advice me on this matter before I take a further step. Do you know any of the Nigeria bank that still pay hard currencies in cash? Or any other ways to go about this? Thank in advance.
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by Zdoh(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2017
adeara:
I wish to open a dormicilliary account with any of the Nigeria Banks with the hope of cashing my adsense earning from it, but the stories that Nigeria banks do not pay hard currencies in cash is given me a concern. I was told many of the banks will tell you they dont have dollars, euro etc, thereby paying you in naira as per their exchange rate. I want the experience Nairalanders to advice me on this matter before I take a further step. Do you know any of the Nigeria bank that still pay hard currencies in cash? Or any other ways to go about this? Thank in advance.
Why not use payoneer to receive your adsence earning.Must you withdraw your money in hard currency?Payoneer will give a mastercard for ATM withdrawer.
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by adeara(m): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2017
What is payoneer exchange rate: dollar to naira? How do I go about doing biz with them?
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by redcliff: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2017
adeara:

Bros i dont get.. what do you mean that they wont pay ypu the money that was put there in dollars? Make these guys no go press mad woman breast o

1 Like

Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by adeara(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
redcliff:

Bros i dont get.. what do you mean that they wont pay ypu the money that was put there in dollars? Make these guys no go press mad woman breast o
Is your bank paying you in dollars? Let me know. How to get better exchange rate is the most important here.
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by redcliff: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2017
adeara:

Is your bank paying you in dollars? Let me know. How to get better exchange rate is the most important here.

I have not tried it. So that means gtb would not pay me in dollars when i want to withdraw or something?
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by rusher14: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
adeara:

Yes my bank (standard chartered) always pays me in dollars.
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by tenthranger(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2017
You can look for Softhands, he is a trusted exchanger here, very patient guy.

adeara:
What is payoneer exchange rate: dollar to naira? How do I go about doing biz with them?
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by tenthranger(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2017
One way around this is using Payoneer. It provides a service to help non US resident receive payment from US companies, such as Fiverr, Upwork, Google Facebook, etc. Payoneer provides you with a US bank account in which, these US companies can make payment to.

When your funds are in Payoneer, you have two choices. First: using the Payoneer ATM card, where you can withdraw your funds at the official exchange rate. which is a pain in the neck. This brings us to your second choice, send your Payoneer funds to Softhands - an exchanger on NL, he will pay you Naira for your Payoneer funds at competitive market rate. Definitely more than what you can get from ATM.

Note: this risk of second option exist when you use other not trusted exchanger. For peace of mind use a trusted and patient exchanger who will guide you through step by step patiently.

adeara:
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by adeara(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
tenthranger:
One way around this is using Payoneer. It provides a service to help non US resident receive payment from US companies, such as Fiverr, Upwork, Google Facebook, etc. Payoneer provides you with a US bank account in which, these US companies can make payment to.

When your funds are in Payoneer, you have two choices. First: using the Payoneer ATM card, where you can withdraw your funds at the official exchange rate. which is a pain in the neck. This brings us to your second choice, send your Payoneer funds to Softhands - an exchanger on NL, he will pay you Naira for your Payoneer funds at competitive market rate. Definitely more than what you can get from ATM.

Note: this risk of second option exist when you use other not trusted exchanger. For peace of mind use a trusted and patient exchanger who will guide you through step by step patiently.

how do I get the Payoneer fund to Softhands without it getting to the local bank first?
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by Softhands(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
adeara:

how do I get the Payoneer fund to Softhands without it getting to the local bank first?
you can contact me. Kindly Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by gen2lpat(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
adeara:

Visit the link on my signature and sign up. Use a valid postal code and your card will arrive withing the time specified by payoneer. Dont forget you also get free $25 when you register with the link. Cheers
Re: Does Dormicilliary Account Still Work In Nigeria? by Astutechris(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
adeara:

Diamond bank pays in dollars if you have domiciliary account. (Speaking from my experience).

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over $6k Online In December & Lost Everything In January / What Services Will You Pay 50 Naira Per Month For? Nigeria Go Better / Top 10 Ways How Billionaires Actually Make Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.