Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos (49419 Views)

"I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / 23 Year Old : Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna II Crowned 20th Obi Of Issele-uku - Pictures / The Artwork Ooni Ogunwusi Gave Fayose As A Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Still basking in the euphoria of the historic and glamorous Coronation ceremony, the Obi of Issele-Uku, HRM Ezeagwuna 11 and Traditional Head of Ezechima Clan has taken delivery of a brand new Infinity QX56 Jeep as a free gift from Chief Ike Odoe, the Oji-Oba of Issele-Uku and CEO of Crown Feeds and Livestock Nig. Ltd/Crown Hatchery Enterprises - a leading poultry farm in West Africa.

The presentation was done on Sunday 1st January, 2017, at the Oligbo Royal Palace by Chief Odoe to the admiration of all present.

According to Odoe, "I am aware that efforts are being made by Hon. Engr. Emeka Nwaobi and some other progressive youths of Issele-Uku to procure a befitting vehicle for our new king. Their efforts are commendable; in fact, I appreciate everyone that has played one role or the other towards the success of the Coronation. However, this is part of my widow's mite to the king for him to start up life on a good note. While we wait for other cars to come in, I felt the king deserves much more than starting with small cars; and so I have brought this one for him", the Oji-Oba explained.

Meanwhile, on behalf of His Highness, the Chairman of the Media, Publicity and Protocol Subcommittee, Prof. Josephine Ngozi Mokwunyei commended Chief Ike Odoe for such monumental gesture, stating that he has remained a pillar of development in Issele-Uku. She appreciated him for the gift of the car to Obi Ezeagwuna, asking God to bless him abundantly even as he continues to contribute to the peaceful coexistence and progress of Issele-Uku land.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-brand-new-jeep-23-year-old-monarch.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2017
and the lobbying begins

15 Likes

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2017
nice one
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Lemmy123(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Hehehehe tongue
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
So soon, the old crooks want to corrupt this rising star. Smh.

By the way, Who drives a QX56 2005 model these days?

Mtscheeew.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2017
He should focus on making the tires brand new cos the thread are worn thin. As for the car... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by daprince098(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
and the lobbying begins

Yes ooo, and dem go be like "your Highness, na me wan be the next eze-mugu of my community, se u go approve am?

And the honourable king go be like "for this kain good work wey u dey do, na u go be the next eze-mugu of the state"

btw, the man try sha. Kudos to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by idupaul: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
That jeep get as be sha but Na still jeep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by osamaBUSH(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
lah lah lah..... Lal lah lah lah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by UnknownT: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
*singing* Anu nwobi n'egbu azu! Hope Nuel Ojei gets him one too
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Nutase: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Janetessy(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Osi na nwata
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by jerryadigun: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
bb
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by SWORD419(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good for him
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by EBBari(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Life's good... angry
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by ChappyChase: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
and the lobbying begins
And the dude Come be whatsup guy grin
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by ChappyChase: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
FOR SALE
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
That's good.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by myners007: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
If a brand new SUV is presented to the newly installed King, i hereby declared and pronounce my humble self as the new King of Nairaland. My title is now The Agbalagba 1, King of Naralander. Seun and his faithful Mods should take note. Linda in the other room should as well take note as my kingship extend to her blog.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
haba this our little sister's and their own version of Igbo language... which one be Obi
Ezeagwuna ? in english translation it means king of prostitutes TUFIAKWA
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by yjgm(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
The young lad of a monarch is basking on the euphoria of a king.
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Noblesoul123: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good for him. May his reign be long and prosperous
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by AkinPhysicist: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy Why not Innoson - shouldn't he be promoting Igbo interests? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by AntiWailer: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Destiny

He woke up and became king.

Nice one
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by noble71(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
but that Jeep is not new nah! all the same manage it king.

... When one door of happiness closes, another one opens for us, but sometimes we look so much at the closed door that we fail to see the one that is opened before us... MMM might have disappointed us, but GHW rocks... Join GET HELP WORLDWIDE (GHW- #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community). GHW rocks, GHW is well organised and has strick rules for her members. GHW pays 30% in Local currency (naira) and 50% in Bitcoin after 30 days.

1 Like

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by adimsmt: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-brand-new-jeep-23-year-old-monarch.html

Please can anyone explain to me why Nigerians call sport utility vehicle (SUV) jeep? Jeep is a brand of American automobile wholly owned by Chrysler.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by Danny287(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
gud one there no wonder so many people can kill just to be cheifs
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by curvilicious: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos by curvilicious: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
They want to corrupt his reign with their old model SUV grin

How will he be fueling dis fuel drinker in this recession? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington / Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video / Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.