Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

P - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / P (8228 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / Check Out These Three Fighter Jets Passing Almost Silmultaneously / ARE YOU PASSING THROUGH A SERIOUS LIFE CHALLENGE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
step1:
Done
Thanks for your kind gesture, you shall not lack
Re: P by Onaswu(f): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Someone sent in #2000 and another #2000 Your pockets shall not run dry. thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Good morning everyone thanks for your support so far A mama sent a play pen to me from Lagos Thanks so much, you shall not lack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Good day to everyone. Thanks so much for your support so far. Helpers will locate you all. thanks

1 Like

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good day to everyone. thanks to everyone who has sent in Cash, gifts, and advice. Thanks to everyone. You shall not lack
Re: P by Onaswu(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Baby is here to God alone be the glory.
To everyone who sent in there support both in kind and cash. I say thank u. And to all TTC mum or daddy who use it to sow a seed, may God of little children answer your prayers and this year will not pass you by. Thanks so much once again. May God replenish everyone pocket.

15 Likes

Re: P by thorpido(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm the one who sent you money yesterday.
Re: P by Onaswu(f): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
thorpido:
I'm the one who sent you money yesterday.
Thanks so much for your concern.
may God replenish your pocket.
Re: P by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onaswu:

I have already registered for antenatal classes, I need help concerning baby things and I am also hopeful that God will bless and open ways as soon as the baby comes as the birth of a child brings good tidings so am optimistic. thanks for your concern.

i dont have money to give you or any material at such but let me prophesie into ur life dis night i stand by d light of God dat has come into my life i speak by d apostle i trust in very much dat u will receive strange alert in d name of jesus,u will never beg for anytin again in ur life in d name of jesus i comand d heavens open to ur needs, i comand foriegners to locate you now in the name of jesus. Key into dis with faith come back nd give testimony.

1 Like

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
askibee:

i dont have money to give you or any material at such but let me prophesie into ur life dis night i stand by d light of God dat has come into my life i speak by d apostle i trust in very much dat u will receive strange alert in d name of jesus,u will never beg for anytin again in ur life in d name of jesus i comand d heavens open to ur needs, i comand foriegners to locate you now in the name of jesus. Key into dis with faith come back nd give testimony.
thanks so much Sir. I key into it and I know my miracle is on the way

1 Like

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
fpeter:

My token has been sent. God will see you through.
Good day ma, please unquote my account details thanks
Re: P by Onaswu(f): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: P by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Are you serious right now?

1 Like

Re: P by 1Sharon(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Imagine this. You want to have a baby but can't afford it. Now that you have received all the money you need for baby's arrival, how will you fund baby's upkeep, will you keep begging for more items for baby ?

Silly people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P by Onaswu(f): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:
Imagine this. You want to have a baby but can't afford it. Now that you have received all the money you need for baby's arrival, how will you fund baby's upkeep, will you keep begging for more items for baby ?

Silly people

Let me just ignore you

2 Likes

Re: P by 1Sharon(f): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Onaswu:

Let me just ignore you

And you failed
Re: P by Ganjafama(m): 4:58am On Sep 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Silly people
Why are you talking like this? And what baffles me is that you are a woman. The fact that things may be rosy with you now does not mean it'll remain the same. If you have nothing to offer, be it prayers, cash or advice then just read and scroll over to another thread.

1 Like

Re: P by 1Sharon(f): 5:36am On Sep 10, 2017
[s]
Ganjafama:
Why are you talking like this? And what baffles me is that you are a woman. The fact that things may be rosy with you now does not mean it'll remain the same. If you have nothing to offer, be it prayers, cash or advice then just read and scroll over to another thread.
[/s]

Bla bla. This is one those e-begging/scam threads
Re: P by 1Sharon(f): 5:37am On Sep 10, 2017
orbitalgis:
Are you serious right now?

Ki ki grin
Re: P by 1Sharon(f): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2017
Onaswu:

Let me just ignore you

Enjoy ur loot
Re: P by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 10, 2017
Onaswu:

This is a scam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / Why Would Your Parents Disown You? / What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.