Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem (1819 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by obinna58(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
This month mark's the 7th year of living with dermatographia though it has not been easy but I'm now use to it, it all start when I was in secondary. Can't forget the particular day when I came back from school very tired, taking off my cloths I felt itching all over my body with different types of line drawn in it though it later disappeared taking like 40 to 50mins, so I told my parents and later they took me to a chemist who seems to confused on the issue but assured us to perfectly take care of it even though he has not seen anyone with the problem before, after series of injection which didn't come up with any effect my mom took it to higher level meeting with a doctor but yet I'm not cured. at first we thought it was cancer but after being treated for months they gave up on me and advise me to manage both the way it is since it not developing to more serious issue. My mind was never at rest though the itching reduced or maybe my body got used to it but the skin writing refuse to go. I hardly show it to friend cos I'm afraid of the turn out some who knows about it makes fun of it by drawing out different shape s on my body. Two years ago I discovered I that it was dermatograhipia through the help of internet and that 2-5% of world population had same issue with me, I was relieved, also met, discussed and chat with some of them, it was really helpful talking with them cos they listed some of drugs for dermatographia though not for cure but for relief from pain and itching though I'm not using any drug cos I av mastered my situation.

Anybody here with same issue of dermatographia should help and notify others so as not to panic

1 Like

Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by SuperSuave(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
It is well, haven't seen or heard about this before
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin

At least it has a heart shape sha.. cheesy

And those abs are killer wink now who cares of this dermatographia..? grin grin grin
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by Solowande(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
God is ur healer

1 Like

Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by Sleekydee(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
wow, interesting n educative.
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by Nutase: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pele
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
By the way,

Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by obinna58(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
Solowande:
God is ur healer
Sorry I lack belief cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by micboy24: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2018
bro, i currently have this, when i scrath my skin, it becomes inflamed...... what can i take to reduce the itching and the thought of it being life long is damn scary
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by neloyah: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by Coded2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
dear brother I will urge u to use stem cell 30 this product is expensive but it works u can even finish two pack before the ailment disappear u can reach me via the number on my time line
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by neloyah: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem by nazzyon(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Medical Outreach

Cost for all the test combined is less than N20,000

From 5th January - 31st January, 2020

www.amethysthospital.com

www.instagram.com/amethysthospital

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Mineral Water POT To Get Your ALKALINE Water To Promote Your Health. / Homemade Natural Acne Cure, Scar And Spot Remover / Getting Different Natural And Essential Oils From Lagos Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.