Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? (1055 Views)

Is Bitcoin Minable ? / What Is Bitcoin / Is Bitcoin Mining More Profitable Than MMM 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? by SleekReek(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
1 Bitcoin = $1,025 and soon:
1 Bitcoin > $1,200.

I want to say i told you say without sounding obnoxious, but i have some rights okay. Anyways, let’s get serious now…

--- >WHY IS BITCOIN GOING UP LIKE CRAZY?

--> Capital controls
Government crack down on currency and financial market controls forced people to give up their currency and get Bitcoin. This is increasingly popular in India, Nigeria, Mexico and the list goes on.
Bitcoins is a safe haven for underperforming economies
Greece, Venezuela, Mexico and the Euro zone are seeking refuge in the BTC because their economic position or future prospects seem weak and/or uncertain.

--> Steady growth of supply
Steady (non-man made) supply growth, just like gold, which is also predictable and anti-inflationary unlike your everyday currency. (inflation is a scam btw. Ask an economist to explain why its there)

-->Growing acceptability
Bitcoin classified as money in a district US court. Microsoft also refers to Bitcoin as a currency. Increasing acceptability around you today!

-->Interest-free economic currency
Perhaps, without realizing, this is the the reason Bitcoin is here to stay until the end of time. Because of low human intervention, Bitcoin is incorruptible. Charging interest is a flawed mechanism to manipulate the economy. The “money lending multiplier” which is used by the central banks to compute how much risky loans they can give out causes a moral hazard for big lending institutions leading to bail outs and a widening income gap between the rich and poor - artificially and unethically.

-->The technology behind Bitcoin
The Blockchain is where every single transaction is recorded whether for the purpose of maintaining a public ledger of a completed transaction or to bind contracts - is up to us how we use the tech. This is a game changer and the development on this is in infancy

If interested, check my signature and send me a mail, I will send you info on how to invest in a genuine company where you can increase your Bitcoin by 150% in 30 days 168% in 24 days with as little as 10usd in Bitcoins.
Re: Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? by mondayo: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2017
udomonday32@yahoo.com
Re: Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? by GeneralB: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Lekiro4real@yahoo.ca
Re: Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? by Mosesoly(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Mosesvilla1@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? by Rick423: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello everyone, who knows how to trade a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin correctly? Someone knows a resource on which they will tell me more about it.
Re: Why Is Bitcoin Going Up Like Crazy? by Wresaha: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
I often try to find a way to make money, it seems to me that if I keep trying to achieve it, sooner or later I will succeed. The other day I was searching the internet for something interesting, and found this project, Bitcoin Trader. It seemed to me to be the most interesting of all the sites I had seen. I want to invest my money in it now, there are a lot of reviews from real people, and it seems to me this way of earning is the most profitable.

(1) (Reply)

Just Real Estate Profits In Prime Locations..over 50hectares Sold / Earn Massively Income With Only $1 From This ICO. / My Very Bad Experience With First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.